WRONG PERSON - INTRODUCTION

WRONG PERSON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Wrong Person “       tag : Choi Sooyoung Luhan Kris Victoria (SooKris-SooHan-Hantoria)

By : mblaq_zzeoyha @Im_ZEOLII98

~~~

~Introduction~

Choi Sooyoung

18 years old Friendly, queit, a bit shy, smart, rich,  a bit tomboyish and can act cold sometimes.. Even though she’s a friendly one, but she could feel awkward and couldn’t befriend with anyone especially a guy that easily. She can easily lost a words and chosen to be kept quiet. Loves reading, writing and photograph. She really likes a photograph and so many pictures she took that filled her room. Because of her liking, she chosen a major of it in college.

 

She also like to wear a clothes  and hat like this.

 

Already in a relationship with a Korean’s guy, but kept it as a secret. She’s fluent at Korea, English, Japanesse  and Mandarin (basic)

 

Victoria Song

19 years old Kind, smart, rich, can befriend with anyone so easily. Being admired by everyone because of her good-looking and kindness. Befriended with EXO-M, the kingka in her college. The leader is her cousin. Had a crush on one of them. Fluent at English, Korea.

Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter