~The third memory with the teddy bear~

Reminiscences

Hangeng and Skye both settled in their old rooms after eating a heavy dinner of Chinese food. Skye scowled when Mei came in the room, pushing her stuff out of the way so she can get to her bed. Mei was just one year older that her and was a in Skyes eyes. Only in Skyes eyes. Mei is a , she just doesnt show it to other people only Skye. Mei glared at Skye and laid down on her bed.

I dont know why you have to stay and share my room! Mei hissed.

This is my room actually! Skye snapped.

Technically, this is my room now. You are just on vacation, love. Mei sneered.

Dont love me! Gaish~ Skye threw her arms behind her head and stared at the ceiling, turning up her Ipod to drown Meis droning voice. But it didnt work as part of Skyes mind was focused on what Mei was saying. Especially when she tuned into talking about Hangeng.

Youre brother is hot…” Mei sighed.

Excuse me?! Skye shot up, Dont talk about my brother like that! One: thats just disgusting, two: youre his cousin-ish and three: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MY BROTHER FOR GODS SAKE!! Mei smirked back at her.

Ohh Xiao Skye…” Mei shook her head, Youre just saying that so that you will have your brother to yourself all the time. Well, I got news for you Xiao Skye: Hangeng wont be around with you for long. Sooner or later he will be married, have kids and would leave you to lead your life by your own. Thats life, Skye.

That wont happen. Skye said in a grave tone.

Face the facts, kid! Mei hissed, Hangeng wont be in your life all the time. He wont be there for you all the time to save you, help you, care for you!

Well I would face the facts but the facts your saying arent true so why dont you just shut up, okay? Skye glowered.

Hes growing up now, Skye! Look at both of you now! You werent as close as you were when you was only a toddler and he was 10. You two are slowly moving away from each other and youre not noticing it because you have a brain of a pea! Oh wait, peas dont have brains! Which means you dont either! Mei laughed out loud. Skye fought the urge to slap her so hard, telling herself to not let Mei get to her. Mei rolled her eyes at the fuming Skye who wasnt doing anything to retaliate. She was pleased with the reaction because now, Skye is slowly figuring out the truth that will happen. Mei left the room, smirking back at Skye. Skye let out a loud sigh and punched her pillow, making the whole bed frame shake. Skye got up from the bed, just in case she breaks it properly by sitting on it and just sat down on the floor. She looked around the room. Mei had completely changed her old room. The walls used to be a lovely lilac colour with her height measurements by the doorway and had picture frames of stuff. But now, Mei had painted the room a bright neon pink with hearts around the walls and posters of TVXQ or more known as DBSK in Korea, her height measurements were painted over with white gloss paint. Skye picked up a permanent marker and went behind the door. She drew out her height right now and wrote next to it I dont want HG and me to change. Please stop here. She meant it. What she meant is that she doesnt want her and Hangeng to move away from each other. She wants Hangeng to be in her life forever. Despite being so rude and ungrateful to him at the moment, Skye loves him so much. There was a knock on the door and Skye dropped the pen to open the door. It was Hangeng holding out a headless, tatty old bear.

Skye, remember this? Hangeng grinned, Its the bear I got you when you was born. Remember how you bit the head off? Skye touched the fragile old headless bear and scratched her head.

Is this…” she started.

Gege? Yes. You named it after me remember? Hangeng laughed, You were such a sweet kid. Hangeng pinched his little sisters cheeks and went downstairs to check up on their mum. Skye was left standing in the doorway, holding the bear.

Gege…” She smiled to herself.

Gege, I want my Gege bear!! Skye wailed as Hangeng helped his dad take her pram out of the car.

You have to wait, Skye…” their dad told her. Skye crossed her arms and waited for Hangeng to get Gege for her already. Without saying anything, Hangeng strapped her in. Skye suddenly hit him around the head.

Ow~ Skye what was that for?! Hangeng cried.

Get Gege bear now! Skye huffed. Hangeng went back in the car but stopped to talk to his dad.

For a 6 year old toddler, she can hit! he exclaimed. He walked back to Skye and passed the already tatty bear to her. Skye hugged it really tight and told Hangeng to push her already on the pram. Hangeng obeyed as all the Hans walked to the huge mall. Hangeng eyed the Skye and the bear.

Dont you break that, Skye- I mad- Hangeng started but Skye who was biting the neck of the bear, tore off the head by her teeth.

Whoops~ she murmured, Gege, Gege bear broke! Hangeng sighed, stopped the pram and went over to her and evaluated the bear.

Urr~ This is what happens when you bite fragile bears necks. Hangeng told her off, taking the saliva drowned bear in his pockets.

Can you fix him? Skye asked.

Ill try to okay? Hangeng told her, Gosh, why do you break things I make for you? First that small pink purse-

I hate pink! Skye cried.

Okay, I understand that reason but you now broke the bear that I made for you before you was born. Hangeng sighed, pushing the pram again.

You will be able to fix it right?? Skye pressed.

Ill get to it someday…”

Skye gasped. Not only hasnt Hangeng fixed the freaking bear even after these years, she remembered that Hangeng made this bear for her. She remembered him saying just a few days before that memory happened that he set to work with making that teddy by scratch when she was just in their mums tummy. Skye hugged the bear close to her. This shows how much Geng loves her. And he might still do! Not might bit DO!