Start

[NOT] A Secret Love

"OH MY GOD! That girl is so damn gorgeous!!", Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

"Surely, she's a super hot stylish!", Baekhyun whispered back.

"It's a good thing that she's in the same age as us," Sehun whispered to Kai.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Guys, let's intoduce ourselves!," Suho stood and told the kids.

"1,2,3. Hello, We're EXO-K!," they said all in once.

"Hi, I'm the leader, Kim Joonmyun or Suho," Suho said.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo," D.O followed.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun", "I'm Chanyeol", both said together.

"Hi, I'm Sehun, we're in the same age by the way," Sehun said.

"I'm Jongin," Kai said in simply way.

"Nice to meet you too," Soojung simply smiled.

"Okay, kids! Now you all can continue your practice. Soojung-shi, you can start working tomorrow. Now let's go out first so they can practice now,"

the manager said.

Soojung calmly bowed and left the practice room together with the manager.

"Damn! We're so lucky! It's the first time, there is such a pretty and young stylist in this S.M. Entertainment! Yeaaahhh!," Sehun shouted.

"Now there's no more reasons for me to be lazy to dress up myself!", Chanyeol followed up.

"Hyung, can't we just start the dance practice? It's for the special stage right ? It's important!," Kai cut them all.

"Oh, our maknae is so serious about this dance stage, huh?," Suho smiled then all of them stood up.

Meanwhile, outside the practice room, the manager was still telling things for Soojung.

"Soojung-shi, you've got an accomodation. You'll have to move to a place around here. So now let me show you that place," the manager said and then both of them walked out from the building and went to an apartment which was still on the same area with S.M. Entertainmeent itself.

They went into an apartment and the manager showed her a room, a very large room. There are about 5 bedrooms, a kitchen, a pretty wide living room.

"Your room is over here," the manager said.

"Excuse me, but why there are so many rooms here ?," Soojung innocently asked.

She hadn't realized that she must start living with those idol boys since she would be their stylist.

"Of course, you're a stylist right ? So, as soon as you can, move your things here because you'll start being busy tomorrow. And here is their schedule, so please prepare them all, okay ?," the manager explained.

"Yes, I got it, sir," Soojunh tried to memorize them all.

"So, now you can go and start bringing your things here. The password of the door lock is 01210. I'll go first," the manager said then left.

"Okay, firstly, let's go home and pack things up!," Soojung said to herself and left the room.

She rapidly walked out from the building, got a bus and went back to her house.

She was walking to her house.

"Soojung-ah!," her friend called.

"Oh ? What are you doing on this almost late night ?," Soojung asked.

"Why? Envy me ? Of course I just got back from my date today! Soojung-ah, believe me! He's so romantic! And you know that--" "Stop", Soojung cut.

"I got it. Now I have to go back. Bye," Soojung said and left.

It was a usual thing to see Soojung act that way. That's herself anyway.

Meanwhile, in the practice room, all of EXO-K member just ended ther practice.

"Hyung! I'm so tired! Since we're free tonight, can we go to the night market first ? I'm hungry!," Baekhyun whined.

"Okay. It's been a long time anyway that we didn't go out to a night market. Let's go!," Suho replied then all of them got out.

And Soojung was busy bringing her stuffs into the bus. Yes, since she had to move.

Minutes later, Soojung arrived at the apartment area. She got down and quickly brought her stuffs.

She brought the heavy things into the building.

And in a while, she was already in front of the room's door.

She was about to push the number for the password...

"Okay. 01...2... and then? Ugh. 01..2.. is it 1? nope maybe 0? Oh my God! Stupid Soojung! How did you forget such an important thing?," she whined.

"Should I call that manager ? Oh no way. I'll be fired right away for forgetting such a thing!," she said to herself.

It was already been about 20 minutes she still couldn't solve the password.

"Aish! Jung Soojung! Remember it!," she slightly shouted.

"Hey," a voice of a young man heard.

Krystal spontaneously turned her head. There was a young man standing there, with pale face, like freezing.

But, a familiar face.

"What are you doing?," he asked, in a shaky voice. 

"I... Wait. W-who.. are..y-you?," she asked back.

"Ugh. I'm Jongin. Already forgot ?," he said while shivering.

"I-I.. remembered," Soojung replied in confusion.

"Ugh.. Are you trying to kill me ? I'm freezing! Open the door!," Kai said, then slowly lost his balance.

Right before he fell, Soojung had caught him on her hands.

"Can you tell me the password first?", Soojung asked along with worry.

"01..2..10..," Kai said in a very low voice, almost whispering.

Soojung rapidly opened the door and brought Kai in.

She brought him to the sofa in the living room. Quickly took off Kai's jacket and covered him with the thick blanket.

She knew that Kai might catch a cold so she just hurriedly took warm towel and put it on Kai's forehead.

And there, Kai slept in the warmth.

After all of that, Soojung quickly took the stuffs she brought which were still outside the dorm room then put it on her room.

She didn't waste time and put all her stuffs on the place.

Then she checked the schedule of EXO-K had for the next day and prepared all the clothes.

She saw there was a big wardrobe near the living room and rows of clothes were hung there.

There was even nametags on each part of the wardrobe to show whose clothes were that so it was kind of easy for Soojung.

She remembered exactly that the manager told her that she's also working as the specific stylist for Kim Jongin.

The young man she just helped.

She realized that and came closer. She had never been being so cheered up since her personality is kind of cold. 

But she felt kind of cheered up since she had start working as a stylist, a job on her interest, fashion.

But the day was just too tiring and it did make sense that she fell asleep right next to the sofa where Kai slept on.

"Hyung! This time, Kai must be leaving first, again! Aish, such an lazy boy! He even went by himself on this cold day!," Sehun said.

"Ah, Sehun-ah! Just quickly open the door! It's cold and I want to go rest right away!," Kyungsoo said.

"Got it, got it!," Sehun said while opening the door.

All of them came in.

"What a tiring day! I just wanna rest first on the living r-- What is this?! Hyung!!," Chanyeol shouted loudly, in her heavy voice.

The others ran to where Chaneyol were, in curiousity.

"What the ?!," all of them shouted in shock.

Made sense. 

They just saw their member, Kim Jong In, slept with peaceful by holding their new stylist's hand, Jung Soojung.