The Beginning

[NOT] A Secret Love

It was a bright yet a cold day.

A gorgeous young woman was walking out from an apartment in the corner of the road.

Her pretty yet sharp eyes looked sleepy. Her hair was tied up messily. With long blue jeans and white t-shirt, 

she was walking toward a bus stop which wasn't far from where she got out. 

"Soojung-ah!," another girl shouted and approached.

Jung Soo Jung, a stylish girl who just graduated from a fmous high school months ago.

"Yah! Look at that! You always getting more stylish everyday, huh ?," asked her friend.

She just let out a smile, thanked her friend.

"Where are you going ? You still looking for a job ?," asked her friend, again.

Soojung just nodded, mean yes.

"Aigoo, Soojung-ah. Didn't I tell you ? You're so talented in fashion, why don't you try to find some jobs related to fashion?

Why do you keep looking for jobs in cafe or something like that ? You need lots of money for your life!," her friend said.

"I know, I know. I'll try another job", finally Soojung said.

"Good ! Okay, I'll leave now !," her friend smiled widely. "Where ?," Soojung simply asked.

"To a date with my new boyfriend of course!." she laughed and left.

Soojung juts let out a sigh, looking her friend was that happy.

[Soojung's POV]

I walked down from the bus. With my bags hung on my shoulder, I walked into a department store.

Yes. I often did that so that I'll know what's the fashion trend.

I didn't follow fashion trends though, but that was my may of relieving stress too.

I was totally interested in fashion since long time ago. 

My parents was so far in another part of South Korea.

They especially sent me to Seoul so that I'll get the best education.

But, they couldn't give me money to get into university. Yes, I'm not from a rich family.

That's why I decided to find jobs and work so I could survive living alone in Seoul.

I walked around the department store, with eyes wondering around too.

My eyes were on a mannequin in the corner of the way.

I decided to aprroached it. Well, it wa badly styled.

It was a sapphire blue coat but mix-matched with striped black and purple polo shirt.

"Excuse me, I think it will be better if you put this white polo shirt instead," I said to a worker.

"Oh really ? You're right!," she said after mix-matching it.

I knew that was silly telling workers of department store to re-mix-match a mannequin,

but I often do that.

-end of POV-

On the way, a man was looking at Soojung in curiousity.

From the beginning she was walking until the told the worker that way.

That man was approaching Soojung, when Soojung turned back her body.

"Excuse me, are you a stylish ?," that man asked.

Soojung was in a bit confusion.

Soojung then smiled lightly and shook her head, "I'm not,sir," she said.

"Really ? But why you;re so stylish like that ?," he asked again.

"It's just that I'm interested in fashion," she said.

"Really ? Do you want to work in our company ? To be a stylist ?," that man adviced.

Soojung thought for a while, and found out that it was a big opportunity for her.

"Sure, sir," she said.

After that, Soojung was told by the man to come to a company.

Without knowing, she will be working in a big company, S.M. Entertainment.

She met that man again, and some other managers.

"So, your name ?," another man asked. "Soojung. Jung Soo Jung," she answered.

"Okay, you may conract with us as a stylish with a trial-period of 3 months first. Do you agree ?," he asked.

"It's okay," she replied. "Don't worry, we'll give you a new place to live because you'll be super busy," he said.

"Really ? Thank you very much then," Soojung replied with smile.

In another side of the company, ther gathered a group of young men.

Yes, the new booming and great group, EXO-K.

They just did their practice of dance.

"Kids!," a manager came. "A good news for you all," he said.

All members were in curious, "What news ?," they asked.

"Today we get a new stylist for you all. And special for you, Kim Jong In!," he said.

"What ? What's the matter with me ?," Kai asked. 

"You're the worst between all the members you know ? I mean, your style is an average. You're an idol now!," he said.

Kai just let out a sigh.

"Hyung, we're not even happy! We hate having nagging-stylist-noona," Baekhyun said.

"No more nagging-stylist-noona, she's even in same age of Jong In!." then all members were shocked in happiness.

"Okay, I'll itroduce you to her now. Wait for a moment", manager hyung left out for a while.

After few moments...

"Here you go," manager hyung said.

There came a pretty girl, who bowed and introduced herself.

"Hello everyone. I'm Jung Soo Jung. Please take care of me well," she said.

[Soojung's POV]

I don't even know that I'll be a stylist of an idol group...

EXO-K !!