[Chapter Two] A Real Angel?

My Angel, L.Joe

 

[Chapter Two - A Real Angel?]

 

Letting a deep yet long breath, you abruptly stopped walking and turned your head to the back. That ert boy once again failed to hide, as you sighed and put your both arms on your waist. “Stop hiding! – if you even can call that ‘hiding’. Do you think I’m stupid enough to not seeing you behind that thin pole? Why are you following me?”

That ert boy finally went out from his ‘hiding place’ and suddenly gave you a lost puppy eyes once again. “You see, I ran away from my home and now I’m homeless. Can you… let me to stay at your house? Please?”

Now he gave you a begging look, as you replied him by giving an unbelievable stare.

“Are you really crazy, Sir? First you stole my first kiss, proved me that you’re a huge ert, and now you ask me to let you stay in my house?! Do you think I’m that stupid to let a huge ert like you to stay in my house?! Do you think I will be like ‘Sure! You can stay as long as you want!’ and kindly tidy up one of my guest room for you?! Because the answer is NO!”

With that you turned back and continued to walk, but you could feel that he was still following you. Sighing, you turned back and he immediately hid again, this time behind the low bushes. You let a deep breath and once again stopped walking.

“I will count from one until five so you better run away as far as you can or else I’ll call the police right now. Now one…”

He got out from the bushes and then came to you, still with his pleaded look.

“Two…”

You ignored his puppy eyes and as well as his failed agyeo.

“Three…”

“Please, Miss! I beg you, please let me stay! I don’t have any other place to—”

“Four…”

“NO, WAIT! I promise if you let me stay, I will give you everything you want and I will fulfill every wishes you make, I promise!”

You placed a smirk and squinted your eyes.

“Everything? Really?”

He sighed, “Yes, everything you want. I will fulfill everything you want!”

“Are you sure?” You asked again, “What can I expect from a homeless ert like you?”

“Geez, I swear to God that I CAN fulfill everything you want.” He stated cooly, “Now can I stay at your house, Miss?”

“Alright…” You said, as his expression changed to be bright in a second.

“BUT if you can’t fulfill just one of my wishes, I’ll kick your a*s with my own leg and report you to the police officer for harassing me, you understand?”

He nodded, giving you a grateful smile.

“Thanks, Miss. You’re really my savior.”

His sincere smile suddenly made you remember that he was still the same stunning and perfect boy that just stole your first kiss a few minutes ago. Blushing, you tried to concentrate on walking to your house instead and trying to ignore him.

 

__

 

“So this is what Earthling’s house looks alike? So beautiful!”

He muttered to himself and you couldn’t help but asking, “Why do you always say something about ‘Earthling’? Aren’t you an Earthling yourself? What a weird guy~” You shook your head, as he could only smile meaningfully.

“Will you believe me if I say that I’m not an Earthling?”

He asked, starting to explore your entire house in a cool way.

“No,” You answered without much thinking, “Do you expect me to believe it?”

“Well, I’m actually not the one.”

He said again, still exploring my house in amazement. You proceed it for a while until the laughter came from your mouth, “Haha, that’s funny, Mr. ert!”

“I’m serious, Miss Earthling. It’s your choice to believe me or not.”

He shrugged and curiously poked your television.

“What is this box for, Miss Earthling?”

You dropped your jaw, but then putting up a smirk. “Aha, I know! So you’re pretending to not knowing what television is so I can believe that you’re not an Earthling, right? Great thinking, Mr. ert, but I am smarter than what you’ve predicted.”

He rolled his eyes, “I’m serious, Miss. So this box’s name is television? What is it for? Can it be opened?” He curiously started to find the way to open the television – I repeat, OPEN a ing television. Great, ___. Just great. You just let a mental patient to stay at your home.

 

__

 

Sitting right in front of him, you squinted your eyes and examined his body.

“So you are really not an Earthling?”

He sighed for the million times, “For the last freaking ninety nine times, I said I’m not!”

“So who are you? Oh wait, I mean, what are you?”

He shook his head, “I better shut my mouth. You won’t believe me, anyway.”

“I’ll try to believe you. But you have to tell me what you exactly are so I can let you stay at my house freely. How if you’re a cannibal alien who eats human? I don’t want to be eaten by a freaking alien!”

He rolled his eyes, “You’re ridiculous, Miss. For your reference, I’m not an alien and absolutely not a cannibal, so you don’t have to be worried.”

“But still I want to know what you exactly are! I believe I won’t say anything if you just tell me what you are.” You stubbornly said, giving him a pleaded look. “Okay, but promise me to not calling me a liar or anything like that again?”

You abruptly nodded.

“I’m an angel,” He stated seriously.

“. . .”

.

.

.

“W…what?! An angel?” 

It took you long enough to proceed everything into your head.

“Remember to not calling me a liar?” He gave you a warning, as you nodded. “But you… you just stole my first kiss. An angel will not do that, right?” You asked, trying to be as reasonable as possible.

“Yeah, but Earth isn’t my real ‘home’, so I have to kiss a human to regain my power once in a while. And I don’t even know that humans can’t kiss each other freely, so that’s not purely my mistake at the first place.” He answered. And as hard as I tried to not admitting this, but his reason was reasonable enough.

“And by the way, because you’re my first human to be kissed, I’ll have to kiss you every time I need to regain my power, so you have to give me permission to kiss you every time I need it, okay?”

He winked, as a tint of blush was visible on your cheeks once again.

Will your life as an introvert normal girl completely change because of his presence? 

 

-TBC

 

___

Here's my second chapter!^^ Hope you like it~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D