[Chapter One] Crazy ert!

My Angel, L.Joe

 

[Chapter One - Crazy ert!]

 

“Listen, class!”

You were reading your novel when one of your school’s queenka – Joo Mihyo – went to the front and started to attract all the attention. And when she already got it, a proud smirk appeared on her lips, “So, guys, next week is my birthday and I want to invite all of you to come to my party. It will be a very fun party and the theme of the party is ‘Prince & Princess’ so all of you have to come with your couple...”

Sighing, you decided to go back to read your novel and ignored her babbling. You wouldn’t come to her party, after all, so why bother to hear?

Before you could flip to the next page, somebody has taken your novel. “Hey!” You wanted to scold whoever the trouble maker was, but then you stopped when you saw Mihyo who was already standing in front of your desk, holding your novel with her left hand.

“Why didn’t you pay attention to me, you nerd?!” She asked rudely. “Because I won’t come to your party, so why bother to hear?” You answered with your normal tone. “Won’t come? But I SAID that I INVITE ALL OF YOU! And it means that is INCLUDING you!”

“Forget about her, Mihyo. She won’t come because you said that all of the guests have to come with their couples and she simply doesn’t have one.” Nam Jihye, one of Mihyo’s friends followed the conversation with her evil smirk, making your face to go all red.

Okay, that’s actually right. You never have a boyfriend before, so how could you get one just for attending her party? But Jihye’s words hurt you more than anything and you couldn’t let go the only one you have left – your pride.

“Who said that I don’t have any couple? Okay, I’ll come to your party with my boyfriend next week, and I swear when you see how handsome my boyfriend is, all of you will drop your jaw and apologize to me for saying those stupid words.” You said to her annoying group of girls and took your novel back from Mihyo’s hand, inserting it to your bag and going home as the last bell coincidently rang.

On the way to your home, you practically blamed your own mouth for saying those ridiculous words. “That’s really the stupidest thing you’ve ever done, ____! You never have any boyfriend, so why did you say that to Mihyo and her stupid queenka friends?! And to tell them that you will make their jaw drop is just the worst of all! You stupid, stupid, stupid crazy girl!” You muttered to yourself, earning some weird looks from the other pedestrians.

“Coming home!”

“Welcome, Young Miss! And I’m apologize, but I have to go home early because my son’s sick. Can you please throw this trash to the trash bin outside? The lunch is already served on the dining table. I’m so sorry, Young Miss.” Mrs. Park bowed a few times and you shook your head, “It’s okay, ahjumma. I can throw the trash myself. Now go. Your son must be waiting for you.”

“Thank you, Young Miss.”

She bowed for the last time before rushing out from your big mansion. You sighed and went to the dining table, ‘Now I’m really alone’, you muttered, taking a deep breath.

After eating your lunch and changing into more comfortable clothes, you took the trash and went out from your house, going to the big trash bin which was located on a few blocks next to yours. “Here the trash bin is~” You sang playfully and threw the trash into the bin successfully.

“Yeah, I got it!”

You cheered and decided to come back to your home, but a box right next to the big trash bin was somehow giving you a weird connection. Getting curious at the huge box, you decided to open it and a loud gasp was then heard from your mouth.

A boy – scratch that – an angel was hugging his knees weakly inside the box. He slowly lifted up his head and his hazel brown eyes immediately met yours. Your knees suddenly got weak and breathing was suddenly a very hard job to do. His stare was like a lost puppy that you couldn’t even find the perfect word to describe that.

Stunning, was all you could say.

He suddenly lifted his both arms and somehow you couldn’t move your legs to back away. He leaned forward and before your brain could process anything, his lips met yours in a pleasant way. His lips was like jelly and somehow very sweet that you couldn’t stop him even if you wanted to.

But then something hit you. ‘Stunning or not, this is your ing first kiss! Remember your pride, ____! Your pride is the last thing you can be proud of!’

Finally aware of that, you kicked his leg with your own, as he yelled in pain and let go of your lips. “What the hell did you do, Miss?!” He asked, completely annoyed. “That’s my question, you ert! What the hell did you do to me?! That’s my first kiss, you a*shole!”

He rubbed his auburn hair innocently, “So kissing is prohibited in here?”

“Of course no, but you can’t just kiss a random girl without her permission! That’s not polite! Ugh, you crazy ert! Is that even a question?!”

You angrily said, trying to hide the obvious blush on your cheeks.

“Really? Sorry, then. I don’t know about it. I kissed you because that’s the only way I could regain my power.”

He sheepishly stated.

“Regain your power?! Oh God, you’re really a huge ert! My first kiss was stolen by a crazy ert! Bless your life, ____!” You muttered to yourself sarcastically.

“Can I ask one more question?” He asked.

“What is it?” You snapped at him, still angry. 

“Do all of the Earthling talk to themselves? Because it’s kind of creepy.”

He innocently stated, as you couldn’t contain your anger anymore and finally kicked him right on the face.

“Ouch, not to my perfect jaw line!”

 

-TBC 

 

___

How about my first chapter? Please comment to let me know and please support this story by simply clicking the 'Subscribe to Story' button above. Thanks!^^