Korean 4 Dummbies and Job Offer

The Baby Manager

"I can finaly sleep" I said as I plopped onto the bed and driffted off to sleep.

-Morning-

"Skyler~Ah wake up" grandfather said as I awoke "morning" I yawned as I got out of bed "were off to work so watch thre house"he said a I waved them off What should I do? I questioned myself I went into the kitchen and got brreakfast ready when I went to put on the TV it was all in Korean even the subtitles were in hungul I then went out the house. I walked down the street to a local libary and found a Korean 4 Dummbies book took it off the shelf and went to a desk and started reading.

'Oppa; a way to call your older brother or boyfriend I read to myself , so thats what the girls were squealling about I thought to myself flipping to the next page.

I was half way into the book when I libary speakers came on it was time to leave I asked the libarian if I could cheak the book out with my mew Korean skills I'd read she scanned it and left for home.

-2 weeks later-

"Morning grandma, gandpa" I said as as my grandmother placed breakfast infront of me "Skyler~Ah would you for me a favor and take a job for me a friend of my is in the hospital and isn't able to work can you take the job it's only for a month" grandpa said with a slight ageyo in his voice "umm.... alright" I replied as I headed to the libary to return the Korean for Dummies book.

-Streets-

After I returned the book I walked the streets of Seoul buying food for dinner that gandma had called me for as I entered the store someone bump into me he was wearing a mask I was about to scold him when he then bowed to me and apoligized and when along on his way.

He looks fimillar I thought to myself as I countinued shopping.

-Same Day-

"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Kang" I said as I shook the mans hand "I'm sorry for troubling you hyung-nim" the younger man said to grandpa "don't you worry their in capable hands" grandpa replied as confusion came upon my face.