The Visit and Leaving

The Baby Manager

I was in my room listening to music when my bedroom door opened "Skyler~Ah would be a dear and help me fix up the guest room" my dad said "alright be right there" I replied as dad walked out of my room. Ughhh don't tell me my grandparents are coming over again I thought to myself as I turned off my radio "be back soon" I said to the three walls that was cover in posters of kpop boy bands on my wall, and walked over to the guest room where dad we putting together the new bed while I got the spare mattress from the closet.

"Dad here's the tool box" I said as I placed it beside him "thanks Skyler" he replied as he took out a screw driver from the tool box while I took the rusted bed frame down to the garage.

-30 mins later-

"Ahh~ finaly paradise" I said flopping onto the bed and turned on the radio when mom called for me. "Skyler you have visiters" mom said as I questioned myself "coming!" I exclaimed as I walked downstairs to find my grandparents sitting in the livingroom "Skyler~Ah" my grandmother said as I walked over to her bracing for the worst not the cheeks, not the cheeks I thought to myself only to have my cheeks pinched.

-Dinner-

"What!!" I exclaimed as my chair fell back "like we said your grandparents want you to live with them in Korea" mom said as she put a smile on her face "but I don't even understand what their saying" I rebudded only to find a hand on my shoulder "now Skyler that's no way to talk to your parents " grandfathers said as I put on a shocked face my mouth wide open.

-Next Day-

"Skyler~Ah are you done packing?" mom questioned as she walked into my room "yea mom" I replieed as I zipped up my suitcase and walked downstairs findding my grandparent waitting for me and headed to the airport.

-Airport-

"Oppa~~!!!" I heard girls fangirl, what the hell dose that even mean I thought to myself as I followed my grandparents into the plane.