Two

Just Buy a New One

 

HAY GUISE. MY TEACHER LIKED MY STORY. SO HERE'S A PRESENT -SPAZZES-
A/N: Since I had to restrain myself in the story for school, I'm just writing what comes to mind, no editing, no planning, just lots of swearing and fluff and capital letters. :D

 

All I had been doing was minding my own business when that stupid walking wall of freaking just had to distract me. I mean, some of us would actually like to pass high school, thank you very much.

"Kriiiissss," I whined, "Why must you be so annoying WHY."
He chuckled in that stupid gorgeous way he has, "Come hang out with me! Please~~"
Oh my god his aegyo. What. I CANNOT. I just. Dear Lord.
If he- "Tao~ Wanna hear a secret?"
NO. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. "Sure, Kris." REMAIN CALM TAO. I can do this!
He leaned in really close and whispered, "Bbuing bbuing~~" in the most seductive way possible.

I slammed my book shut. He's not even gay and he still UGH I HATE HIM. "KRISWUYIFANKEVINGEGE WHOEVERTHEYOUARE-"
"Tao. We're in a library."
"Shut up."
"And you just called me gege."
"I. Said. Shut. UP DAMNIT." He was looking way too amused for his own good. So I began beating him with my book. Lesson than 3 seconds later, we were thrown onto the street by the librarian. I sighed and walked over to the park bench, I still needed to study. Knowing that Kris was following me, I stopped suddenly to make him run into me. Instead, he stopped and wrapped his arms around me.
"Shh, dont' be so tense all the time."
I detached myself and turned around to face him, "What the hell! Who are you and what have you done to the Kris I know!? You know, the douchebag who wouldn't buy me a cookie?"
He just shrugged, "I've changed."

Well.

That just clears up everything now doesn't it.

"Hey Kris. I learned a new word."
"Oh yeah? What is it?"
"BABO," I stuck my tongue out at him and ran away cackling madly.

~~~

{Kris' POV~!}

That was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Wait. No. He's Tao. Tao is that annoying rascal that brought me down from the world of popularity and into the depths of normal-ness. That is NOT cute. No. I don't know when I became so nice and skinship-y... Shaking my head, I ran after him to teach him not to call me an idiot. Obviously, I have the advantage in running here, but I let him think he was winning until I tackled him onto the grass. Still coming down from the brief high of adrenaline, all I could do was stare down at him and grin stupidly. He just blinked, which is odd considering earlier he had been yelling at me so much. I was just going to ask about his sudden silence when he pulled me down and kissed me in a way that was both greedy, yet hesitant, as though he were scared.

Now, that was definitely cute.


 

Yay! I don't even know what to say~ I hope you like this fluuufffff.^^
Feel free to point out any mistakes or whatever, I just wrote this all in one go.
Also, feel free to yell at author-unnie (Noona maybe? :D) (Or hyung, If you're Jamie), for leaving you hanging kekeke
If anyone tells me what should happen, I'll update later today.^^