Chapter 4

In Love with the Wrong Dude

 

 
We quickly went apart as we saw my parents at the door. They usually come home for lunch breaks from work.
 
"Ah Woohyun. How's So Eun doing?" My mom asked after placing her shoes on the rack. "Actually, worst than I thought. We have a lot to work on here," He looked at me and back to my mom.
 
"Hey! It's my first time!" I hit him on his chest with a rolling pin. "I knew it. Well for today's lunch we shall be eating the food that both of you cook, alright?" My dad said and sat himself on the dining table.
 
"Alright So Eun, your parents are watching. Do it properly," Woohyun strictly said. I shrugged and as the rice cooker beeped, I quickly opened it, causing my hand to be minorly scalded by the hot vapor.
 
"Aish," I moved away from the rice cooker and rubbed my hand. "What happened?" Woohyun asked. I shook my head and he just continued cutting. I took 2 towels and covered my hands with them as I took the rice pot out of the cooker.
 
"Bring it here," Woohyun instructed. I brought the rice to him and he asked me to pour a table spoon full of oil and give it to him. However, I let go of the spoon too soon and it fell on the ground.
 
"So Eun whyyyyy!" He whined and cleaned up the mess. "Blame gravity," I crossed my arms and scoffed. "Sorry Woohyun, she's really annoying," My mom said and sighed. I pouted and as soon as Woohyun was finished cleaning, he grabbed my hands again.
 
"Whoa-What am I doing?" I said as he guided my hands to pour another table spoon of oil."Cooking," He simply said and I rolled my eyes. I thought he was the one that was going to do all the work!
 
My tummy grumbled. He chuckled and said, "Hurry, unless you want to starve," I pouted again and my hands were controlled by him once again.
 
Through out the whole process of cooking, I was guided by him hand to hand and body to back. As I scrapped the last bit of the fried rice onto a serving plate, I cheered.
 
"Isn't so hard isn't it?" He asked and smiled. "Yeah but I'm too lazy to do it on my own," I stuck my tongue out and brought the plate to the dining table.
 
My parents were pleased with the outer look of the dish. Woohyun came with the bowls and cutlery and set them on the table. All of us sat down to taste the first dish you have ever cooked in your life. Not single handedly but well, kinda.
 
"Mr. Yoon, you do the honors," Woohyun said and bowed. I laughed at how polite he was and he glared at me. My dad scooped a lot into his bowl and lifted his chopsticks and bowl to his mouth. He chewed it and swallowed without having any expression.
 
"How is it?" Woohyun asked. "Terrific," He said and smiled widely. "WOO I CAN EAT NOW!" I shouted. I was more concerned on my stomach being unfed.
 
I stuffed myself so fast I didn't realize pieces of rice were falling down on my shirt and were sticking on my face. "We'll work on table manner next," Woohyun said, earning laughs from my parents. I scowled at him and continued eating.
 
"Does she usually eat like that?" Woohyun asked my mom who just set her chopsticks down. She nodded. "Since she was raised in the States for a couple of years, she grew up with spoons. Being in Korea, chopsticks tend to make her rough on eating," She shook her head and I set my bowl down, giving her a glare.
 
Woohyun wiped the rice bits off of my mouth with his fingers and I stopped eating. "Ugh," I elbowed him in the stomach. "Aw what was that for?!" He held on to his stomach. My parents chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him, continuing to eat. "You have issues," He whispered and I raised my hand ready to whack him. "So Eun!" My mom said strictly and I slowly lowered my hand.
 
"Oh look at the time. It's time for us to get back to work," My dad said while looking at his watch. They went back to the office and I sighed in relief. They were finally gone. "I guess that's it for today," Woohyun put his hands together and reached to his bag ready to go home.
 
"Wait. We have some rules to go over here," I folded my arms and tapped my foot. "What do you want, mistress?" He looked at me impatiently. "Few don't call me that. Anyway, rule number 1, don't barge into my room like you did," I started. He nodded. "Rule number 2, don't act polite in front of my parents," 
 
"I DON'T!"
 
"You do,"
 
"I DON'T!" He whined even more. "Rule number 3, do not TOUCH ME," I shivered in disgust. He smirked. "So you were upset about me touching you earlier," I turned pink. "No!" I took a cushion and threw it at him. "Hey, I arranged these earlier!" He cought it and placed it neatly on the couch again. "Get out!" I pushed him out of the house and locked the door, letting the maids open the gate for him.
 
"These sessions are going to get more and more annoying," I shook my head and went up to my room, locking it and going back to sleep.
Finally updated HAHAHA it's still author shininginspirit_5018 tho because author soaenylove has a lot of fanfics on her hand.