I deserve a prize!

Not So Bad Girl 2

your pov

 

I took a deep rbeath preparing myself for what i had to do. i was shakign with nerves, ilhoon was a professional, an amazing rapper and an amazing dancer.... how could i even think i could go up agaisnt him right now. i mentally slapped myself for agreeing to this.

" hye mi-ah you dont have to do this! ilhoon is just being a head!" peneil said trying to convince me not to go up against him.

" i have to if i wnat to be comfortable friends withyou guys, ilhoon will never let me be if i dont!" i said tying my hair into a pretty yet messy bun so it was out of my way.

" but.... if you lose, you agreed to stop being friends with us! is that what you want!" peneil said. " are you willing to risk out friendship just for comfort and agreement from ilhoon." i turned and looked peniel in the eys.

" no its not worth losing your friendship over that... but it is worth trying to make everyone happy! do you think this friendship i ahve with all of you will really last if one of you group.... your family hates me! no it wont... one day you guys will start getting into fights and ill be out youll have ot choose him.... i dont want you guys to have choose anything." i said and turned to slip on my hightops.

" if you think you have to do this.... then watch out for his dancing.... ilhoon is one of our best. save your best moves for last... because hell do the same." peneil said patting my shoulder and leaving the back room where i was getting ready. i looked myself over in the mirror, i was wearing my signature multi design harem pants, with my black and white hightops, and a loose bat sleeved shirt. i was ready for this competition. taking another deep breath i left the room. to my dismay ilhoon was leaving his as well, and we stopped at a standstill in the middle of the hall. ilhoon's hair was pushed back on the sides and the top was curly,  he had a design right beside his eye... he was deffinatley a performer. he had on white striaght leddged jeans and a black hoddie with studs around the collar. he crossed his arms over his chest.

" you ready for this?" ilhoon asked with a smirk on his face. i stared back at him determined to keep my cool.

" just dont forget.... after this all hostility is wiped away." i said holding out my hand to shake his. he looked down at it smirking.

" thats if you win." he said and brushed past me leaving my hand out stretched.  taking a steadying breath i followed him outonto the stage. everyone was gathered aorund to watch it now, the whole bar was abuz. i searched around for the face i wanted to see the most rightnow, no matter what we had been through he would always be my best oppa. i spotted him by the bar watching me intently giving me a warming smile. zelo. he gave me a thumbs up and that stealed my heart making me know i could do this. peneil walked out onto the stage with a couple mic's in his hand, he handed one to me and one to ilhoon keeping the third for himself. he turned to the audience.

" well..... i guess..." he said nervously. " ilhoon and hye mi here have been having little tiffs thorughout the year.... and today we care going to settle it, its time to lay it on the table kids..... the winner will back down gracefully and from this day forward no matter the outcome.... all fights cease.... understoood?" he says turning to us. we nod. " good, lets get this started first off rules, they will perform, it ususally goes one then the other back and forth till the end but well go with the flow and see what happens, there is an even amount of fans of both here today so i think the outcome will be unbiased, well judge by the loudest applause...... uhhhh i think thats it, uhhhh ok start the music." peneil said and hopped off the stage, music blared thorugh the speakers, and the beat started to course through my body, but it was also doing the same to ilhoon, i could tell his demeanor chagnged, into go mode. he was up first, as the senior of us. after a few beats ilhoon started to rap, his words flowing out like it was as normal as breathing, his dancing was swift and fluid like hed been doing since he was born. he did a flip kick twist thing in the air landing right in front of me, our eyes locked. it was my turn. i pushed him back with my hand and started dancing to the music instead of singing first, the beat was to fast to sing to. then it slowed slightly enough for me to belt out some lines, and i did. i thought i did good zelo was grinning in approvment. the guys where all cheering, i stopped singing when the music sped up again did a few more dance moves sliding across the floor in a twisty movements on my legs and stood up in front of ilhoon throwing itback to him. he stared at me a moment before he smirked and started off not breaking eye contact to me hes tarted rapping, medium speed, but as he progressed he got to a , he stoppa split second and tooka  breathe before he sped off rivaling the worlds fastestr with his words. he danced in a circle aorund me until it was back to me. how could i top that, it was over... i looked back at zelo as the music thudded thorugh my chest, it was now or never if i didnt start and throw out my last skill it would be over.  i stepped back from ilhoon putting the microphone up to my mouth and i started rapping. slow at first, with a natural easy t understand beat, then i did as zelo taught me when i was growing up training. the LTE rap he used to be famous for.  i suddely sped up like ilhoon had done, then breaking i did a few moves that rivaled an acrobat and back in front of ilhoon i did the fastest rap of my life my words flowing out faster and more fluid then i could have imagined the crowds cheers grew as i sped up. i finished and stared him dead in the eye. hope grew in my chest maybe i won, but that wasnt it for ilhoon he had one final trick in his sleeve, he did a slow rap and it made all the girls in the crowd swoon, even my sister to daehyuns dismay was fanning herself. finishing with a hip move to stand an inch from my face he dropped the mic in front of me. i could do nothing but stare in shock. the crowd erupeted that was it i lost. it was over, i couldnt be friends with Btob any more. feeling tears well up in my chest. i felt my knees weaken and i slid to the floor in defeat and exaughstion... i had did my best , but it hadnt been good enough for him. suddenly a hand popped in front of my face. i looked up in surprise as a tear slid down my cheek. ilhoon knelt down in front of me and wiped the tear away. without saying a word he picked up my hand and pulled me to a standing postition. with the mic back in his hand he turned towards the crowd.

" yo! shut up!" he called to the cheering crowd. girls giggling everyone quieted down. " whos the winner." he said flatly. the crowd starting cheering.

" ilhoon!ilhoon!ilhoon!ilhoon!" they called. dipping my head i turned to leave the stage ilhoon gripped my hand keeping me where i stood.

" good since im the winner i think i deserve a prize!" the crowd applauded in agreement.

" what are you getting at? can i go you win i lose." i hissed trying to leave but he pulled me back again.

" i think my prize should be..... a kiss from hey mi-ah!" he said smirking at me evily. i stared at him in shock. i looked at my oppas who where staring in completely astonishment at this gutsy boy trying to kiss thier little hye mi, and at my sister who was grinning widly thinking what she said was coming true sooner then later. " what about it hye mi-ah a kiss for the winner." he said lowly in my ear.

" what.... are you doing?" i hissed. he chuckled deeply.

" im just kidding, i just want your friends to remeber me." he said in my ear. " now!" he said turning to the crowd again. " i was just joking, but what i really want is a garuntee." the guys stopped glaring and my sister just smirked dissapointed. " i want a garuntee that hye mi-ah here....... will stay btob's close friend." btob all erupted in cheers, they had been looking at thier feet sadly just a moment ago. i looked in even more shock at ilhoon.

" mwoh!" was all i could get out.

" you where good, ill give you that, im aprofessional after all... you didnt have a chance at beating me, i just wanted to see if you would even try..... good job.....friend. he chuckled then dropping my hand he wlaked off the stage. grinning widly i jumped off the stage and ran to the guys letting them envelope me in thier cheers and hugs.