I'm Going Crazy Pt.2

I'm Going Crazy

Dara's POV

5 weeks later

I walked out of the building with Jiyong. It was pouring.

He opened his umbrella and we walked together under the umbrella. I looked at the road as we walked and wrapped my arm around his arm,only to have it be pushed away. He contuined to walk as I stopped and stared at him with hurt eyes. He stopped and turned around. 

He stared at me like I was crazy as I was being drenced in the rain. 

"Yah!!! Hurry!!" he shouted to me. I turned around and walked away the other direction.

2 weeks later

I stilled believed that our relationship would still work. After work I picked up Jiyong.

I was driving in the rain while Jiyong was looking out the window with his earphones on.

I tried to start a real conversation. It's been weeks,months since we had a real and decent one.

"It's raining a lot. What should we eat? What do you want to eat?" I asked. I knew it's been hours since he last ate.

I looked over to see him drifting to sleep. I pulled his earphones out of his ear. He slowly looked up at me.

"I asked you what we should eat?" I turned back to the road.

"Let's just eat whatever." he said.

"Why do you always say whatever? Can't you be like a man and say: "Let's eat this. Let's go there." I told him.

He looked at me. "Don't you know that I'm tired?" he asked.  "Do you think I'm like this because I don't know your tired?"

I was getting ticked off.

"Ahh, I don't know. We can just go home if you want"  I huffed out a air. 

"Are you the only one with schedules? Are you the only one who's busy? I have schedules and I'm busy too. It's difficult for me too!!" I shouted.

"Why are you being so annoying!?!?!?" he asked.

"Annoying!?" I looked at him in shocked. He looked out the window liked nothing happened.

I tightened my grip on the wheel and kept puffing out hot air.

I made a sharp turn and hit a pile of boxes.  I got out of the car and started walking.

"Yah!!! Have you gone crazy!?!?!?!" Jiyong yelled at me from behind.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 

"That's right. I've gone crazy" I told him and contuined to walk away.

GDragon's POV

I tossed my hat on the ground and watched her walk away.

I followed her into the tunnel and grabbed her arm, trying to turn her around. But she only kept yanking it away.

I kept yelling at her from behind to stop.

I finally got to my last straw. I pulled her and pinned her against the wall.

I slammed my hands near her face,into the wall. I started yelling at the top of my lungs at her.

She only stood there blank. Tears wear starting to form in her eyes and fell.

I stopped yelling after a while. She pushed my hand down and ran.

I stood there, watching her. Shocked from what I just did too... I've never yelled at her before... 

I punched the wall and started crying.

Dara's POV

I was looking out my window from my aparment. Remebering when Jiyong yelled at me and ignored me.

I sighed. 

"What I want, is not that much....it's not like that...." I said to myself as teardrops fell slowly from my face....


THE END!!!! I might do a sequel to this,but I don't know if I should....

Comment below if I should make a sequel to this or not. Thanks for reading!!!! <3