I'm Going Crazy

I'm Going Crazy

GDragon's POV

 I was sitting in the car in the middle of the night. 'I really have no clue,I can't take this anymore...this is really driving me crazy'

FLASHBACK

I was in a room full of people. Ring!! 

"Yubseyo?" I asked the person on the phone.

"What are you doing?" Dara asked. "Oh I'm talking at the moment, I'll call you later"

"When do you finish? Do you want to watch a movie?" she asked me.

"I'll see,bye" I hung up.

Dara's POV

"I'll see,bye"

"Yubseyo?" Aish!!! This is the third time this week. I drove home.

30 minutes later

I got a text from Jiyong.

'Meet me at (someplace), I promise I'll be there'

I got up and walked out.  I arrived at the place. Maybe he's not here yet? I stood quietly. 

5 minutes.....10 minutes......25 minutes.....30 minutes......

GDragon's POV

I walked out of the building. Am I forgetting something? I asked myself. I realized I had to meet Dara!! I ran.

30 minutes later

*huff....pufff* I climbed up the last step of stairs.

"Why did you only get here untill now?" she asked me.  "My schedules just finished now." I told her.

"It's been 30 minutes already"  "Work just finished now, so what do you want?" I was getting annoyed.

"You should have at least message me during work" she told me.

"I forgot" I told her.

"You forgot? You promised to meet me, is it not something that you bother to keep?"

I stood still. She just stared at me and walked away.

Next day

Dara's POV

I walked inside a restraunt with Jiyong. We sat down and ate when our food came.

He started stuffing his mouth with food. I took a sip of my coffee.

"Don't you have anything to say?" I asked, trying to start a decent conversation. 

"What?" he asked, not even looking up.

"You're just eating." I told him. "Talk, I'm listening" he said.

I rested my head on my hand. "I'm asking if you don't have anything to say" I told him.

"Huh?" he looked up. "Never mind, just eat" I got up and walked out of the restraunt.


I know this chapter is short, but I dont have any more time to write more!!! Thanks for reading though!!