I never felt like this before ....

Even though ...

 

 
 
" My arms are a fortress for you while I'm rejected by others.
Love - I do not see the end of this dark tunnel and it scares me at the highest point,
Like a blazing sun over the desert
Such a person overwhelmed by thirst,
Kiss me baby, before the end of the night, hurry, come to me every day ... "
 
 
Hwayoung - T-ARA - Day By Day
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We came back home of our endless training to 'Stop It'. We are all tired, this is tiring making combacks every three month and those past months we made three comeback. I'm more tired than this, it's had been 6 month that I've found a new and interesting hobbie... admiring and stalking Himchan-hyung !!

 

" Daehyun-ah go shower first I'm going to cook " Himchan-hyung said nudging me awake, I only nodded and went to the bathroom ...

 

" Are you okay ?! " Young Jae asked making me jump in surprise, he just ended his shower, towel wrapped around his hips, his hair moisted with water drops failing and slipping all over his tuned body, Yeah he had lost a lot of weight since our debut and Warrior protion, now he's trained by Jong Up and Yong Guk hyung, how to have a nice built body ?! ... If Yoo Young Jae wasn't ing straight I would felt for him, instead of Himchan-hyung and he already know that fact ...

" Yeah I'm ! This's the 50th this day, that you are asking if I'm okay " I stated getting a shirt from our wardrobe and throwing it at him ...

" Hey, manners or I'll tell that you like Himchan-hyung " My hears perked and he flash a evil grin

" Okay ... " I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling ...

" What happened this time ?! " He asked finishing putting on his clothes 

Zelo threatened me last week " Nothing " I sighed overwhelmed with shame .... I still remember ...

 

 

 

I didn't do it on purpose, didn't touch Himchan-hyung. I didn't expect him to be like this, I didn't expect to react that way but ...

 

" I was forced " I said to him, he didn't look convinced, to be honest me too I wasn't conviced by myself ...

" I warned you don't get near him again " He said dusting the shirt I was about to offer ...

" Otherwise I'll be forced to hurt you " This words slipped past his lips like they were some confort words 

" I get it, I understand " What the hell, I'm weak now ?! 

He nodded walking to the door and bumped me into the process mumbling a 'good' ...

 

Was I this weak, this afraid of him ?! 

 

I'm older than him but I still so afraid of what he could do ! I chuckle 'I'm so pathetic'

 

Yeah, pathetic it's what I'm, even though he didn't think that of me

 

Even though he didn't know all of this 

 

Even though he didn't know anything 

 

Even though he didn't know that ... I fall in love with him

 

And he wasn't going to know it ...

 

Daehyun ! Daehyun ! Daehyun ! I heard a distant voice calling me, a distant voice echoing in the void that s my heart ....

 

 

 

" Daehyun, Daehyun ?! " Young Jae pulled me out of my thoughts

" Hum  ?! " I replied blantly not even bothering to open my eyes

" Himchan-hyung has been calling you 3 minutes ago " He said in a quiet voice slightly above a whisper 

" Himchan-hyung ?! " I snapped my eyes open a rushed in the kitchen 

There he was, his back facing me, wearing a pink apron, this one that the americans fans bought for us, in California, they gave us aprons and many other outfits matching with our Matokis colors on Ta-Dah ! He looked like a mother who take of four children on this. 

Even though the others keep teasing him that he's very womanish, for me he's perfect ...

Even though Yong Guk keep nagging at him because he's too harsh with us, for me he isn't ....

Even though the others keep telling that he's too rapturous or originative, for meit's good the way he's ...

 

I felt something soft and conforting but wet on my brow and a very warm and strawberry smell right on my face, just a few centimenters away " Daehyun are you feeling okay ?! " This voice, I slowly open my eyes, I don't even know when I closed them, frightened to see him flees but no he didn't, he didn't do like in my dreams, he's still their in front of me, his hand on wet but warm hand on my forehead feeling my temperature, his face just a few centimenters away of mine, those lips I want to kiss right here, right now ....

 

" Daehyunie are you okay ?! " Stop, hyung don't call me like that, don't call me with this soft voice, I don't deserve your kindness, otherwise I wont be able to let you go.

" Daehyunie " Please hyung stop it 

" Daehyunie " I've to shot him up

" Dae-- Humph " Yeah, I know I committed the irreparable ... 

" Himcha are you done I'm strav--- Wo wo wo " Yong Guk-hyung said throwing his arm on the air " There is something called room and bed for that " He cuckled " You haven't change Chaniie, always kissing others men " Oh I didn't told you ?! Himchan and Yong Guk-hyung were dating when they were in high school, they weren't in the same high school, but Yong Guk-hyung was un undergoud rapped in a undergroung band called Soul Connection and Maslo, one of his buddies, was dating Kim Hana (A/N : I don't know the name of Himchan's older sister) Himchan's older sister, so one day they met each other and it was the love at the first sight, almost ... But then they broke two years before BAP debut ...

" Hyung what were you doing ?! " Zelo asked stepping towards Himchan-hyung

" I ... he ... we ... kissed " He said rubbing his neck in embarassement ...

" Yeah I know I saw that I'm not blind " He said crossing his arms, those who think that our maknae is very innocent and shy, you're wrong, very wrong, way too wrong ... He's the complete opposite, the cutie and shy Zelo is just a facade he built to hide himself from the others, and Himchan-hyung, Yong Guk-hyung, Young Jae and Jong Up, Secret sunbeanims and all the TS Family is one among all of them. Even his family don't know his true him, only me know whereof he's really able to do to achieve his purpose. Only me know and see his soul ...

" EVERYONE COME OR WE'LL BEGAN TO EAT WITHOUT YOU " Yong Guk yelled going to get the plates and forks ... " Junhong go take the juice please it's in the storage room " Himchan-hyung asked and he did " Oh Daehyun please go get a bottle of wine please " Yong Guk requested with his gummy smile and I can't refuse so yeah I went get it, on the S.T.O.R.A.G.E R.O.O.M, with J.U.N.H.O.N.G ! I opened slightly the door to see if he was in there for my sake he wasn't I sighed relived but my rejoicing was short-lived, I felt a hand roughly grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the room and slamming agaisnt the shelves.

" I warned you " He said trapping me agaisnt the wall

" Yeah and I don't care " The minute the words slipped past my lips I regret it, I should haveshut my mouth for once but yeah, enough is enough ...

" Excuse me ?! " Junhong chuckle my cheek and staring at me like a was some piece of art, his sharp eyes reading my soul made me shudder

" Now you're acting like a man, even though we both know that you aren't. You don't even have the guts to confes to him, I'm wong hyung ?! " I shook my head, he was right 

" So stop to annoy me and get away of my road " He winked at me and lived, I slapped myself, why was I this weak in front of the maknae ... I took the bottle of wine and leave the shed.

" Hey what took you so long ?! " Yong guk asked staring at the bottle in my hand 

" I didn't know which one I should take so I took this " I handed the bottle, he patted the sit next to him and I sat, he showed once more his gummy smile and ruffled my hair 

" Take " Himchan hyung handed me my plate " I put only the things you loved " He smiled, this smile I love so much, I smiled back and began to eat ... I swear I saw Junhong grining when I began to eat but I shrug it away and kepty eating .... 

 

" Here hyugn, take, drink that " I was coughing throughout the evening, we're all gathered in the living-room, watching some war movie, since it's friday, it's Yong Guk that decide what we'll watch ....

" Hey, are you really feeling okay ?! " The others asked in concern, I nodded ... Gosh, what did I ate .... I abruptly stood up and run to the bathroom. I felt on my knees and began to puke blood. I heard someone whis per in my ear " I warned you " I turn around but I only saw a shadow ...

I was on my back to the living room but I wasn't feeling well " Young Jae-ah " He didn't hear me, " Young-Jae " I couldn't breath anymore, my lungs were burning, my body was aching and couldn't take it anymore and I fainted ...

 

Even though they are here for me, I'm not feeling confortable ...

Even though he said he care about me, it's not love  ...

Even though everyone love me, I feel so lonely ..

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

I saw Daehyun faint in front of me, I quickly ran to catch him on time ... 

" Yah Daehyun, open your eyes " 

" Jong Up call manager hyung "

" What happened, why did he faint ?! " Himchan asked on the verge of crying, Yong Guk went to pick him up " I'll go with him to the nearest hospital, we can't wait for help " He leaved the dorm with a crying Himchan and shocked Jong Up. I went to turn the TV off and grab my keys when I saw the maknae sitting on the couch switching the canals boringly 

" Nothing interesting happened tonight ... " He said boringly, head resting on his hands ans a slight pout on his lips ...

" Hey, are you blind or what Daehyun -- "

" I know "

" So get up a-- " 

" I don't want to " 

" Aren't you --- "

" I don't give a "

" Wh-what ?! " I was dumbfounded

" I told him, if he approach Himchan-hyung on emore time I'll get rid of him " He got up and walked to his room " Good night " He slammed the door shut ...

 

Here, I'm dumbfounded, because the maknae is very dangerous or because Daehyun is between life and death ...

I never felt like this before but now I understand why Daehyun is frightened, now I understand why Daehyun is afraid of Zelo because now me too I'm ....

 

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

 

 

 

Even though, he's older, he can't do anything ...

Even thoguh, he's stonger, he can't hurt him ...

Even though, he's smart ...

This night Young Jae didn't know, in what he get himself into ... 

 

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

 

So yeah I know 

It's very messed up but 

I can't do anything

My brain his messed up

 

So I hope you liked it 

 

I'm going now * waves *

 

Asia Lynn alias L.A <3