Chapter 2

Missing Love

It was a bright and sunny morning in Shawol City, Prince Taemin, who was disguised with a cap and sunglasses, walking peacefully on the streets when he felt like someone was following him.
 
He stopped to look behind him, but there was no one about. He shook his head and kept on walking, thinking that he must have been imagining things.
 
What he doesn't know is that in the shadows, a figure was watching closely over the prince.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (>_<) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The prince was walking through the park when he felt a shadow over him. Before he could react, a cloth was covering his mouth, forcing him into darkness.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(O.o) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

It was night time when Taemin finally woke up. He looked around, and found himself in a bedroom, on a bed. The window was blocked by the planks of wood nailed across it. He got up from the bed and walked silently around the room, inspecting it.
 
The door suddenly opened, frightening Taemin, who let out a squeak. The figure at the door shows that it is a tall male.
 
The male walked up to Taemin, who walked backwards until his back hit the wall. Taemin curled up into a ball when he realised he had nowhere else to go.
 
A few seconds later, he felt a soft touch on his shoulder. He slowly looked up, light shining through from the door, shadowing the man's features.
 
The man reached out to take Taemin's hands and helped him up. The man brought Taemin out of the room and into another room which looks like a living room.
 
Taemin looked around the room before turning to the man.
 
What Taemin didn't expect was to see a young man, probably around his age, to be the one who kidnapped him. But that's not the only weird thing. For some reason, Taemin found his heart beating really fast, but there is also some kind of painful ache.
 
He clutched at his chest and curled upped into a ball. Painful sobs started to rack through his body. Why is he crying? He really has no idea, but looking at the young man brought distant memories to appear to his mind, memories flashes again and again. The image of him with a young boy, the smiles, the fun and.... the love.
 
Familiar warmth suddenly enveloped him; a soothing scent filled his nose, calming him down like no one ever had before.
 
He slowly stopped sobbing, and leaned into the warmth and scent. He closed his eyes and was gently rocked to sleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \(^o^)/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second time he woke up, he was surprised to see that he was in a different room to the room he was in earlier.
 
This room is brighter and more colourful. He got off the bed and went to investigate the room. He saw heaps of photos for two little boys. He walked over to take a closer look at the photos.
 
His eyes widen when he spotted himself in the photos with another boy. He shook his head, thinking that this is all just his imagination. He whipped his head towards the door when he heard it open. The young man, who looks oddly like the boy in the photos, was standing at the doorway with his eyes open wider the normal. He stalked into the room and dragged the prince out of the room.
 
He dragged him into the kitchen and left him at the table while he went to the oven to pull their breakfast out of the oven. Taemin stared at the male while he ate. They talked a bit, finding out each other’s names. The young man is called Minho, he kidnapped Taemin because he needed the money to find his lost love.
 
Taemin's heart ached when he heard that the man already had someone he loves. Taemin, hiding his tears, excused himself from the table and ran to the room he was in the first time he was here.
 
A few hours later, Minho walked into the room with something in his hands. A bouquet of flowers was handed to a shocked Taemin. He blushed as he accepted the flowers and gave Minho a peck on the checks.
 
Days and weeks have passed, the relationship between the boys have grown. They have gotten closer and closer, finding themselves starting to fall in love with the other.
 
One day, Minho was watching Taemin sleeping with his head on Minho's lap, with tear stains on his face. Taemin finally confessed saying that he missed his parents. Minho started to feel guilty for keeping Taemin from his family. After some thoughts, Minho decided to screw the ransom money and return Taemin back to his parents.
 
The next day, Minho took Taemin to an amusement park to play for the day. Minho won two bracelets for him and Taemin to wear, something that they both would cherish forever. After a long, fun and tiring day, Taemin fell asleep in the car. Minho threw a longing glance at Taemin's sleeping face before doing a u-turn to drive to Taemin's castle.
 
When he arrived he carried Taemin, bridal style, and walked up to the front door of the castle. He gave Taemin a longing peck on the forehead, trying to memorize Taemin's scent and face before knocking on the front door.
 
The door flew open as Onew the butler spotted a sleeping Taemin in the arms of a stranger. Onew called the maids to call the King and Queens before taking Taemin from Minho's grasp. Minho told Onew that he had found Taemin sleeping in a empty vast land and had nursed him back to health before bringing him back home.
 
The screams from the Queen and the suffocating hug from the King woke Taemin up from his slumber.
 
Taemin, who looked very confused at first, was very happy to see his parents again. He gave them a big hug before remembering Minho. He looked around for the boy, spotting him at the front of his car. Taemin ran toward him, tears leaking out of his eyes, trying to reach out to the other boy. Minho gave Taemin a sad smile, eyes glistening with unshed tears, and went into the car and slowly started to drive away.
 
Taemin tried to run after the car, but Onew held him back. Taemin cried silently as he watched his love slowly drive away.

 

__________________________________________

A/N: And so another chapter~!!! I hope no one's crying.... It will get better!!!

Sorry for the grammers T^T I hope it's not too badly written and that you all enjoyed it ^-^ Thank you for reading this fail story *bows*

Until next time.... Cya!!!