Final!!!!

Missing Love

 

Days have passed, with Taemin becoming more depressed than he was before. He locked himself up in his room, refusing to eat, crying all day; it was breaking the whole kingdom's hearts. 

Whenever someone was able to get a glimpse of Taemin, he is either crying or staring at his bracelet. The same bracelet that he got from Minho.

The King and Queen got so worried about Taemin that they sent out flyers to find that mysterious man. But who is he exactly?? They went through pictures and pictures, trying to find that man among them.  

Suddenly they came upon pictures of when Taemin was younger, who was playing with a young boy. Strangely enough, that young boy looks so much like the mysterious man...

They called upon people, telling them to tell them who that boy was. Apparently, that boy was the 'lover' of the prince when they were little. His name is Minho. 

King Jonghyun and Queen Key sent out search parties to find this boy who had stolen their son's heart and wears the same bracelet as him. 

After one whole month and no news of this boy, the kingdom has already lost hope of ever getting their happy prince back again. Until one day, a hooded person walked into the kingdom. 

Everyone gave him weird looks, but they ignored him, thinking he is just a visiting traveller. The bracelet on the man glimmered in the sunlight, showing off the silver to the world.

He walked up to the castle doors, looking up at the great door, heaved a sigh and smiled. He slowly raised a fist and knocked the door. 

Onew the butler opened the doors and his eyes widen at the face of the man. The man raised a hand and told him not to make a sound, wanting his arrival to be a surprise. He requested to visit the prince.

Onew nodded and led the man to the doors of the prince's bedroom. He looked at the man and told him not to react to badly with what might be inside. The man gave a worried look at Onew and nodded. 

Onew gave him a reassuring look and knocked on the door, announcing that he is entering the room. 

The sight of the prince shocked the man. His bony-thin body and sullen face, his longing gaze at the bracelet. It broke the man's heart.

He rushed over to Taemin and gathered him up into a big hug. Taemin squeaked and tears started to gather in his eyes.

This hug.

This warmth.

This scent.

It's so very familiar.

Taemin clutched at the back of the clock of the man, bringing him closer to himself as he cried of happiness. 

King Jonghyun and Queen Key ran to Prince Taemin's room after hearing about the arrival of the man who wears the same bracelet as Taemin. The sight of a happy Taemin brought tears to their eyes. 

They talked with the man, Minho, asking him where he was and why did he suddenly come back. 

Minho looked into the eyes of Taemin, smiling gently and softly caressed Taemin's cheek, and replied that he had ventured out to China, wanting to forget this boy who he fell in love with, but finding that the hard he tried to forget him, the more he loved and missed him. Thus deciding on returning to Taemin's side, that is, if he still wants him.

Taemin quickly hugged Minho and told him to never leave him. They gazed into each other's eyes, lost in their own world. The King and Queen saw that they were now ignored, smiled and left the boys alone.

Taemin's and Minho's face drew closer and their lips touching lightly, sparks flying through their body. They pulled away and finally said the three words that they had longed to say to each other again.

I love you....

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thank you for reading 'Missing Love'!!! I'm really sorry for the really late update, but I hope you like the ending ^^ Please comment if you like it or not, if you think I need any improvement, please comment on that too!!! Thank you <333