Chapter 1

Missing Love

 

In SHINee World Kingdom, the is a prince(ss) named Taemin who everyone loves. He is the perfect prince, who cares for everyone and does anything to keep the kingdom, which he will rule in the future, happy.

But the prince himself is not completely happy. He is alone, wishing for the one for him. Princes and princesses from far and wide came to try for the prince's hand, but he kept on refusing them. 

He knows that he is not attracted to girls, so that's his reason to refuse the princesses, but what is his reason to refuse the princes? 

Somewhere deep down in his heart, he knew that there was someone that already accompanied his heart-- a long time ago he had made a promise to someone; but he couldn't remember who. Was it possible to love someone that you can't remember? His memory was hazy, he couldn't remember anything that happened before the age of four. He felt abandoned yet he felt nostalgic. Maybe the reason why he kept refusing everyone was because he was waiting for that special someone from his memories to show up again.

He is confused and overwhelmed by his feelings that he started to become depressed. 

He stopped smiling, stopped eating and completely stopped talking. Soon after this, the princes and princesses slowly stopped coming. 

His parents (King Jonghyun and Queen Key) are worried with his sudden change of personality that they decided to send him off to a tour around the world, hopefully to cheer him up. 

But what they didn't realize is that he would get kidnap for ransom money....