taoris facts ^^

Facts about EXO Couples !!~

since you want taoris here you go!!~ 

ENJOY!~

 

-KRIS CALLED TAO "TAO TAO-ER".
(AS WE KNOWN BEFORE,IN THE SPICY MCROPHONE INTERVIEW, TAO SAID THAT ONLY HIS BELOVED GRANDMOTHER CALED HIM ''TAO-ER'').
'ER' IS JUST LIKE "CHAN" or "BABY". IT'S A CLOSE AND DARING WAY TO CALL
SOMEONE IN CHINA, USUALLY USED BETWEEN ADULTS AND CHILDREN.>>>owwww what dose that mean!!!~~~*slap*

 

-Tao was asked if he agreed to take a walk with a Chengdu girl (in China, Chengdu is known to have the most beautiful women), and Tao said yes. Then Kris said "We'll need to talk tonight".
Tao stuck out his tongue mischievously.>>> bad tao!! you make your boyfriend  hyung mad!!

 

-Tao on ideal girls: ".......Because I'm still young... I still don't have any requirements.. I...I just want to focus on my job..." >>In other words: “I’m saving myself for Gege” 

 

-Kris says Tao's aegyo works on him.>>>ofcores it will!! *wink wink*

 

 

-Interviewer: Do the brothers (other group members) take special care of you?
Tao: There are.
Interviewer: Like?
Tao: The leader, because when I first arrived, I didn’t know the language, and I didn’t know anything. The leader has honestly been helping me out a lot, and other brothers are also very nice to me.>>>nice brother more like nice boyfriend heehee

 

-Kris thinks Tao looks the scariest.>>>really now..? heehee

 

-When Tao does the "bbuing-bbuing" to Kris, Kris never says no to Tao's request.>>> how would he ??


-From the time they were trainees, Kris really took care of Tao and Tao relied on him a lot.



-When they stayed in hotels, Kris and Tao shared a room, Chen and Xiumin shared a room (Lay and Luhan shared a room).



-Kris and Tao have many pairs of matching earrings, one has the left and one has the right one.



-It’s rumored that Luhan and Lay are Kristao fans.


-After debut, Kris doesn’t cook that often anymore, but Tao is always the first to get to the food.



-Tao’s mom is also very thankful of Kris, and when they walk together he (she? Not sure if talking about Tao or mom) always walks beside Kris.



-Kris often goes out to eat with Tao, and they also would get bubble tea.>>>hunhan!!! keke



-Kris would help Tao choose clothes and accessories that suit him.


-When Kris falls asleep it’s very hard to wake him up, and unfortunately Tao’s always the one stuck with this difficult task whenever they have an event/recording.



-Tao and Kris like to put their arms around each others’ shoulders.



-Before their debut, Tao and Kris would practice rap together by themselves.



-Tao and Kris often take selcas together; Kris is a very warm person.

 

cr: EXO私生大爆料

the pic cr to the ownner^^

 

that's was it!!! so did you like it??

sooo, next is......... KRISYEOL!!! yaaay

don't forget to comment and subbs if you like it ^^

and if you want a facts about some pairing all you have to do is just comment ^^

byee!~