001

I Want A Daughter Instead! [HIATUS]

The morning sun shone through the transparent balcony door. The brightness woke Eunmin up. She blink her eyes a few times in order to get a clearer vision of what's infront of her, only to see her gorgeous husband sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiled. Happiness is the feeling she's having right now. Nothing is more blissful than this, waking up next to the person you love. To Eunmin, being able to wake up next to Eli early in the morning is the most blissful thing ever ; loving him is the most blissful thing ever.

Eunmin brushes Eli's messy fringe with her fingers to the side and kisses his forehead softly, "Good morning." She whispered. He no longer have the platinum blonde hair that he used to have back in school period. His hair is kind of a mixture of golden brown and orange color now. Memories of their school life went through her mind. Eli was still a big bully that loves to bully her every single second back then. But he's a loving husband and the father of their child now.

Eunmin turned herself over to reach out for the clock. It shows 7am. It is still early as Eli won't be heading to work until 9am, same thing goes to their son. Knowing that Eli is a deep sleeper, Eunmin need not worry about waking him up by the noise she made. She got off the bed and walked out of the room. She closed the door and head to their son's bedroom which is just beside to check up on him.

She opened the door of their son's bedroom. Like Eli, their son is a deep sleeper too, Eunmin need not open the door carefully, because this noise will not wake him up. She squatted down beside her son's bed and looked at him. He resemble Eli a lot. His eyes, his nose, his mouth, even his character resemble Eli. He is just a mini version of Eli. She ruffled his son's hair, "Good morning kiddo." She chuckled.

Preparing breakfast for them is next. Eunmin quickly get to the kitchen and start to cook for breakfast.

"Morning jagiya." Eunmin felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist from the back while she's cooking. "Omo! You scared me, Eli." She was so into cooking that she didn't even notice someone was walking towards her earlier on. 

"I'm sorry. What are you cooking today? Oh, eggs and bacons!"

"Yes, yes. And I will be cooking pancakes after this, mini Eli begged me to cook for him yesterday night. Do you want some too?"

Eli shook his head, "Eggs and bacons is fine." He smiled.

"Ummmaaaaa~" The couple heard someone whined. They knew exactly who it was. It was their son. "Umma! Umma!" Their son dashed into the kitchen and ran to his umma. Eunmin immediately got off of Eli's hug and squatted down to their son's height. "Aigooo, it's my Sunghoonie! You're so cute." Sunghoon, that's their son's name, Kim Sung Hoon. She pinched both of his chubby cheeks. "You woke up by yourself today!" She kissed his cheeks after that.

What now? She threw me aside immediately after this kiddo came, gahhh. Eli thought while glaring at his son. Go back to sleep! Why did you disturb my momments with your umma asdfghjkl.

Eli's being jealous again. Yes, he is jealous at his own son. He might hate his son at times for stealing attention from Eunmin, but he do love him with all his heart.

And she didn't even give me kiss when she saw me just now. Yet she gave this kiddo kisses on the cheeks! He thought again. Oh and yes! He didn't even greet his appa!!! I'll deal with you someday.

"Come on, go and brush your teeth." Eunmin's voice stopped Eli's thoughts. "Neh!" Although Sunghoon's only three, Eunmin had already taught him how to brush.

"Why don't I have kisses from you? I want a kiss, too." Eli said after Sunghoon's off to brush his teeth. He's being jealous again. Eunmin chuckled secretly in her mind.

"I had kissed you this morning." Eli frowned upon her words, since when did she kissed him?!

"No you didn't. Don't bluff me."

"I really did. The moment I woke up this morning I kissed you, okay?" 

Eli smiled. He cheered in victory in his mind. Haha kiddo, i'm the first one to be kissed by your umma today. I won.

Eli felt a soft lips placed on his own lips suddenly, Eunmin had just kissed him on the lips. "Go prepare yourself first and breakfast will be ready." Eunmin ordered while Eli smiled even brighter than before. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" Eli said excitedly and gave Eunmin a tight hug before going back to the room to prepare himself for the day. What he loves the most was kisses from Eunmin, especially those on the lips.

He is such a child. Eunmin chuckled.

"Umma! I'm done!" 

"Mmm. Come and have your pancake!"

"Pancake!!! I'll eat well!" 

She watched his son who's eating in excitement, she knows how much her son loves pancake.

"Make sure you'll drink the milk after eating, okay? I'll check on your appa."

"Deh!"

Eunmin make her way to the room. She was wondering why was Eli taking such a long time to prepare today. "Honey, are you done?" She opened the door, only to see a panicked Eli.

"What's wrong? Are you finding for something?"

"I'm finding for a document, the one in a yellow envelope, did you see it anywhere jagi?"

"You've put it in your bag last night, have you forgotten about that?"

"Opss, I forgot, hehehehe." Eli rubbed the back of his neck.

"Look at you, you haven't wear your tie!" Eunmin quickly took out a matchable tie from the wardrobe and started helping Eli to put on his tie. Eli smiled like an idoit while staring at her face, this has been his dream life always, having a lovely wife helping him with a tie in the morning follow by giving a goodbye kiss while he's heading off to work. He is more than happy to know that he's able to live like this.

"Thank you jagiya." He gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek after she's done with the tie.

"Now go and have your breakfast, I'll join you later."

Eli nodded and make his way back to the dinning room. 

"Good morning appa!" Sunghoon greeted the moment he saw his appa. "So you do know that you have to greet your appa too? I thought you only know how to great your umma." Eli joked and Sunghoon stick out his tounge at him playfully. "Eat it slowly, don't choke on your food." He ruffled his son's hair.

After the family's done with breakfast, Eli is ready for work, thier son too, he's ready for school as well. "Be good in school." Eunmin ordered Sunghoon and turned to Eli. "Drive safely and come home early." Eli smiled and gave her a goodbye kiss, "I will, let's go kiddo!" Eli took his son's hand and led him to his car. He let him enter the car and helped him with fasten the seatbelt. "Bye umma!" Sunghoon waved. After making sure that Eli's car is out of her sight completely, Eunmin went back to the house and started washing the dishes. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yayyy chapter one is up! ^^ How do you like it? I hope my writing skills improved, did I? ><
        I worked really hard for this sequel, I spent all day and night thinking of what and how to write lol. Hope you appreciate my hard work.

 

Ayumiichann: Haha sorry for the confusion. I've changed it to my all time favourite pic of Eli~ 

ashleyhyungMinRa501elisblackhole: Hello! It has been months I see you guys. Lol. Thank you for sticking with me again! XDD 

 

 


Here's your y husband asdfghjkl. >< The family is so cute right? :D
Please subscribe and leave me lots of comments! ^___^

 

Oh yes, who's the one that upvoted this story? I was so surprised to see that haha. n_n