Training and Friends

My Terrible Mistake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxv9QQl2rh0 - Amazing (inst.) by Infinite

Sorry for the late update~~ this update is around 2000 words so please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

Oh and can you guys read the bottom A/N? it will explain everything about now and later.

Thanks~

--------------

 

“Good Morning.” Chanho and In Hee whipped their heads around and watched as 3 casually dressed men stride into the gym like room. The siblings recognized Jaejoong among the three. They stood and bowed as the teachers came closer.

That morning, In Hee woke up early because Luna asked Jaehyo to wake her up. Apparently Jaehyo mistook ‘waking up’ and ‘starting a race’ because this boy got his hands on a blow horn and In Hee almost got her hands on his head. Chanho was then waken up also by Jaehyo but In Hee felt that it would have been unfair if Chanho had it easy so the two of them brought the blown horns to Chanho’s room. Anyone would have run like how Jaehyo and In Hee did. After all that died down, Zico was asked by monotone to bring the siblings uniform and the two got dressed and walked to the room which they called a sports hall.

“This is Yoochun. He has the power of Particle manipulation but of kind of like yours In Hee shi.” Yoochun bowed and smiled. “And this is Junsu, his power is Teleportation. He personally trained Kai and is here to train you, Chanho. Invisibility and Teleportation is built off the same core and uses the same source in your body.” Junsu bowed as well.

“I have stuff to do. Bye.” Jaejoong left.

“I know we have been introduced but we are going to do it again anyway.” Yoochun said he clapped his hands and vowed a full 90 degree bow. “Annyeong haseyo! I’m Yoochun, but my past students have called me Mickey Seon-Saeng-Nim, but because you guys are special, you can call me Mickey.” He nudged Junsu. “Your turn.” He whispered but all four of the heard it.

“I’m Junsu, just like him, Kai used to call me Xiah and he kinda still does, I don’t even know why but that’s what he calls me, and that’s what all my other students call me so you can call me Xiah hyung.” Xiah smiled. “And just as Jaejoong said, I will be in charge of taking care of you and teaching you how to harness and use your powers to your full extent and maybe even more. Mickey will do the same for you In Hee. I’ll take this side of the hall and you can take that side.” Xiah pointed. Mickey nodded and that was how their morning started.

---------------

“PICK UP YOUR FEET!” Kai and Chanyeol were passing the sports hall when Kai picked up a familiar voice.

“Wait. Does that sound like Xiah hyung to you?” Kai turned to Chanyeol who replied with a shrug.

“Down! Get on your stomach.”

“That is Xiah hyung!” The two of them burst through the doors and Kai’s eyes wandered over every corner of the hall and landed on that one specific teacher.

“Hyung!” He teleported to his favorite teacher and gave him a hug.

“Oh, Jong in ah” Xiah ruffled Kai’s head.

“Jong in?” Chanho asked.

“Yeah, that’s his real name. Like how he gave me the name Xiah, I gave him the name Kai.” Xiah said. Xiah and Kai started catching up while Chanyeol and Chanho had random relay races and also derp competitions 

Yoochun and Ji Hee who weren’t aware that Chanyeol and Kai were in the hall were still meditating; I kid you not, meditating.

“You need to be calm.” Yoochun muttered. In Hee hummed in response. “now place your hands forward” In Hee followed. “Place all your worries and burdens into hands. After you have done that your mind should be empty. Is your mind empty?” She hummed again. “now let all your worries and burdens leave your hands. Continue to breath.” Yoochun peeked out of one eye and watched In Hee’s focus. “Inhale, Exhale.” In Hee’s chest heaved up and down. “And open your eyes. How was that?” In Hee pried her eyes open nodded with a smile.

“Okay, Stand up.” They both pushed themselves off the floor. “I’m just going to test out how physically fit you are. Do you know what a beep test is?” In Hee raised an eyebrow shaking her head. Yoochun pulled out a set of portable speaker out of nowhere.

“I will play a sound track with consists of beeps. When you hear 3 beeps it means that you are starting a new level. Once you hear 3 beeps you start running from this end to that end and that is 20 meters. Your goal is to pace yourself so that each time you reach the end it beeps. So you do laps from this side to that side increasing in level and speed. Each level has a certain amount of rounds and your score will be measured by level and round, say if I ran to level seven round five then my score would be 7.5. get it?” Yoochun explained. In Hee nodded. “I will record your score and each month you will do a beep test and you must improve on your score. Understood?” In Hee nodded and walked to the wall where she was supposed to start.

“You have three minutes to stretch and then I’ll start the test.” She started stretching. She straightened her clothes and tightened her laces.

“Okay. Three, two, one.” *Beep beep beep* The girl started running. All heads turned to her wondering what she was doing but the four boys on the other side of the hall turned back to what they were doing.

In Hee was already on level eight when she started sweating and slowing down. “In Hee, You better pick up your speed! You mind will tell you to stop even when your body can keep going. This is also a mental thing.” In Hee picked up her feet. By now Chanho and Chanyeol stopped their goofing off and sat down to watch the girl run her tenth level now.

On her eleventh level the girl was panting very hardly. Sweat beads start falling down her face. her eyes narrowed and sharp. Xiah, Kai, Chanho and Chanyeol were lined up against the wall watching In Hee run. She pushed and pushed and her muscles ached. As expected her mind started telling her to stop at around level nine but she was way pass that now. Now she felt as if her body was telling her to stop. However, she wanted to keep going.

*Beep beep beep* “In Hee your on level twelve”

“Yeah go Noona!” Chanho cheered. Chanyeol clapped. Kai just folded his arms slightly impressed by her persistent mind set. She was passed his level when he first ran the beep test.

Kai started thinking back on the past day where he was mean and arrogant to her. On his defense, he just wanted Chanho with them and not with her and Chanho. What Kai won’t admit to his heart is that this girl took care of his little brother over the last eight years and she couldn’t just say good bye to him. Kai didn’t like the fact that she was from his dimension because unlike everyone else who thought she was an Exotic, he did consider the fact that she was a Matoki or an Exotic. Kai felt sorry that he was mean to her and wanted to say sorry, but something was stopping him from doing so. He was having a mental war with himself on whether he should apologize or not.

“I can’t. I’m gone.” In Hee stopped running at level 12.4. She leaned on Chanyeol as she panted. He handed her a bottle of water and she managed a small but grateful smile and accepted the bottle.

"You are one of the best runners I have ever seen." Yoochun complimented. "You did great! You can have the rest of the day." Yoochun smiled and patted her shoulder as she nodded and bowed as he passed.

"Gomawo Yeollie." she panted. She chugged the bottle of water and started taking long and deep breaths. Getting off Chanyeol's shoulder she walked over to the wall and lay down. She lifted her legs and rested then against the wall so that her body was like an 'L' shape. She closed her eyes and focused on breathing evenly and deeply.

"What are you doing?" She knew it was Chanyeol because of his abnormally low voice which accompanied a very baby face. She peeked out of eye and saw that he was sitting cross legged next to her. 

"I'm doing this so that my calves and thigh muscles don't swell up." she said with eyes closed. "What’s Chanho doing?"

"He’s stretching. Xiah is examining Kai's ability. He is also seeing if Kai has improved or not. Chanho was left to stretch because it helps flow of energy to power your... power."

"Okay. I'm done; you want to go grab some food?" In Hee flipped over. She tried to stand but because of the loss of blood in her legs she fell over... Or so she thought.

Kai had zapped over go her and grabbed her waist. "A-are you okay." his eyes looked concerned. In Hee was a little baffled that her first enemy on Exo was holding her and looked as if he cared.

"Y-Yeah." she stuttered. Kai helped her stand straight, he made sure that she got her balance and that she could stand.

"T-this doesn't mean I like you." Kai murmured and teleported to Xiah before In Hee could say 'thank you'

"That was awkward." In Hee puffed her cheeks and turned to Chanyeol. "So, Lunch?"
-------

"Luna."
"Mhmm?"

"Is there a place I can take a breather?"

"Uhh, there is the roof or the balcony. Take your pick."

"Roof. Can you take me there?"

"Mhmm." Luna put down her book and In Hee threw on a jacket. The two of them left the room and walked down the corridor where all the other rooms were. The reached a set of stairs and climbed two flights to reach the roof.

"Thanks Luna. Sorry but can you go?" 

"Sure. Don't jump okay."

"Don't worry." The door closed behind Luna and In Hee let out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding. She leaned on the railing and looked over the city of Kapital before her. She sighed. All the lights and buildings reminded her of Seoul. A tear escaped her eyes. She was glad that Jaehyun, Chi Hoon and Taejun were here and Chanho was with her but she missed 'home'. 

"What are you doing here?" In Hee looked over her shoulder and saw Kai walking to her.

"Thinking, unless that also offends you too, I can stop."

"Look In Hee, I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry that I have been a jerk the past day and I didn't mean to. I know that moving completely away is hard and I only made it harder by treating you badly. I hope we can start again."

In Hee's lips curved into a small smile. She turned to Kai and stuck out her hand.

"Annyeong haseyo. In Hee ibnida." Kai smiled and took her hand in his.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jong in ibnida. But you can call me Kai." They shook hands.

After letting go Jong in and In Hee talked about everything. They talked about their families, their friends, their hobbies, ups and downs in life and all sorts of other things. Kai slowly felt that the doubt that In Hee may be a Matoki slowly faded from his heart as a new and bright friendship started to grow. 

In Hee was happy that they were able to become friends and had become really close to him within a few hours.

"Hey, Look! The sunrise." Kai pointed.

"How long have we been out here?"

Kai looked down at his watch and counted.

"A little under six hours."

"What? What time is it then?"

"5:30 am"

"What?!"

"Why what do you have to do?"

"Nothing until nine."

"Then why are you 'what'-ing?"

"I don't know..."

"You are such a dork." Kai poked In Hee's temple. "Let’s go. You should rest." The two of them walked down stairs and back through the corridor. Kai escorted In Hee to her room and then back to his own room.
----------

I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!~

First of all, My updates are going to be slow because I have school. School started around a month ago and because I have two exam periods this year (yr 11 GCSEs) my updates are going to be slow. I am here to apologize in advance~~

and to all my new and silent readers. YO! YOU! YES YOU! YOU BETTER BE LEAVING A COMMENT! FOR EVRYONE WHO IS NOT I WILL KILL A DUCK!! YOU DON'T WANT DEAD DUCKS RIGHT? SO... COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! 

Gomawo~~