Feelings starts pouring out

love starts flowing.

[Joon's POV]

'beep beep' i checked my phone and realized i got a text from Mir.

To: Joonie hyung. <3

From: Mir <3

" Hey hyung!!! you awake?!"

' aish this boy even put a heart next to his name. is he a girl?! i didnt even check after he put his number in.'

To : Mir <3

From : Joon.

" ya, i am awake. why did you even place a heart beside your name?! are you a girl?"

i decided to bathe and placed my phone at the counter. I usually bath very quickly and it only took less then 5 mins. When i took my phone, i realized there are at least 4 messages, i took a look at who send them and all came from one sender. Mir. 

1st text. 

" Isn't a heart nice? :D i like it a ya know! " 

2nd text.

" joonie hyung!!!!! are you there?!"

3rd text.

" Don't ignore me!!!! "

4th and final text.

" JOONIE HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! "

'aish can't i have a peaceful shower?!'

To: Mir <3

From: Joon.

" i was bathing! do you have to message so many times?"

' beep beep'

From: Mir <3

" i thought you were ignoring me!! anyway, do you want to meet? we can go to school together! okok? "

To: Mir <3

" ok, suresure. where? "

' beep beep' a reply came. " let's meet at the bus stop where the guys and us usually meets. i replied. " okay sure. will be there in 20 minutes." ' beep beep ' " okay! <3 " 20 minutes passed and i was at the bus stop waiting for Mir, he's always late. Then i heard someone shout " Joonie hyung! i am hereeeeee! " 'it must definately be him, such a noisy kid.' i turned and saw him running towards me and waving, i waved back. He panted heavily, i said " are you ok? you shouldn't have ran." " it's ok hyung, i am alright" there again was his cheeky smile. we waited for 5 minutes and the bus came. we managed to reach school just in time. " we wouldn't need to run of you weren't late!" " i am sorry hyung! i didn't mean it! " he smiled showing his ageyo to make me forgive him. i looked at his ageyo and blushed ' omg, so cute. WAIT. did i just call him cute?! this shouldn't be right! i don't like guys, i am straight! definately straight!' the thought was cut off from the school bell, we quickly said our goodbyes and went straight to class.

Recess time.

i took my lunch and went to my table, i ate quietly thinking about what happened 3 years ago. i had a girlfriend, we broke up and she's the one who wanted to break up even though she's the one who asked me out. After that, I didn't date anymore. She did say something when she wanted to break up but i couldn't remember what she said. 

[ flashback ]

" oppa, let's break up. i thin- "

It was interrupted by Mir who suddenly sat beside me. " ah hyung, that chicken look nice! give me a bite will you? " he opened his mouth with a loud ' ahhhhhhhhhhh ~' I groaned and picked some vegetables for him and placed it in his mouth. " hyung, i said the chicken not the vegetables " he said with his mouth-full. " to me its the same. " i said with a smile. " oh hyung! that's the first time i seen you smile! " i blushed and quickly turned and eat. 'that's true, not many people have seen me smile before.' Mir then gave that dorky smile.

" haven't you been sleeping well again?" i said as i noticed the red eyes and dark circles worsening.

" ya, the bed in my apartment isn't as good as yours! it's all hard and uncomfortable. unlike yours hyung! yours are so fluffy and comfortable, made with real feathers as well! Hyung, can i stay over at your house again?! pretty please?" Mir said while showing his ageyo.

" okok, as long as you are treating me to something."

"yay, hyung you are the best" he said with his dorky smile.

Recess ended pretty soon and we went to our next class. Before we went, Mir shouted, " Hyung, i will text you about the details of the stay over! by the way, i am coming today! " so the plan was pretty much, he is going to come my house after his practice today to stay over. i went home straight as i didn't have any extra practice. i cleaned up the apartment and started to lay out a mattress for myself so he can take the bed. 'i will lend him my blanket and pillow since he liked them so much.' 7pm sets in, Mir was at the doorstep. i opened the door and his hands were full of bags of snacks, drinks and 2 movies. i helped him take the bag and he changed, i played the movie and we settled down pretty quickly on the couch while he held my feather blanket. Then Mir spoke, " is it okay for me to come here all the time? don't you have a girlfriend or something?" " no, i am not interested in these kind of things." " ohhh, i see. somehow, it feels like such a waste." he touched my face with the back of his hands and i blushed really badly. 'luckily the lights are off.' 

Next day in L university's lunch time.

i walked up to his table and i said " let's go out and meet people. there's going to be new people for you to meet there." 'better then sitting here wasting your time over a heartbreak.' " don't worry, i was invited and i was told i could bring a friend along. so you want to go?" " uh, sure." Mir replied with a smile. " okay, great, meet me outside at the school gate after school. we will go together." he nodded. then the bell went off, we went to our respective classes. 5pm sets in, i was waiting outside for him this time as i thought it would be good for him to find a new partner. he came and we rushed to the venue where we were suppose to meet with my friend at 5;30pm. it wouldn't be right if we were late so we rushed there. When we reached, the girls wasn't there yet and after waiting for 10 mins, they came. 'they look pretty ok..' "saw anyone you like yet?" i whispered to Mir. " hmmm, not yet." Then Mir froze, he saw this girl and he froze. the girl " oh hi, oppa." " ya hi..." The other girls asked, " you know him? " " ya, he's my ex." i felt my blood boiling. all i could think was ' how dare she! how dare she!' i held Mir's wrist and walked really quickly away from the group. 

" hyung, it hurts. what's wrong?" " hyung!"

" How dare that woman! how dare she! she just dumped someone and she's already out finding a boyfriend?!" 

"maybe she's just accompanying her friend?" Mir smiled a little.

" why are you even defending her!" i felt myself getting angrier at the moment.

" sorry hyung."

" i should be the one saying sorry, i should have checked before inviting you. ."

" haha, you know hyung. you are really kind." Mir said while smiling.

" let's drink. over at my place."

" your treat hyung?!"

" ya." i said with a smile.

'i don't care about love but i didn't like to see you sad and cry. i want you to be happy, just you.'  we drank plenty of beer, Mir fell asleep. Once again, he was crying while sleeping. i place the blanket over him and looked at him sadly, i touched his dark locks and notice how beautiful his face was without those hideous dark circles beneathe his eyes. I got up and i pulled my hand away from his face, then Mir pulled my hand and we ended with a forceful kiss. my eyes was wide open, i wanted to pull away from him but i was in by the kiss. 'i actually didn't hate it' when i wanted to get up he pulled me even harder and then he was on top and i was at the bottom. Mir hugged me tight and i barely said " hey, Mir." then he shouted. " please.. let me. let me do it." ' that kind of voice, how did he let it out. he sound so vulnerable.' "ok" i said. [ the rest, i will leave it to your imagination ]

Next day.

I woke up from a sound made by footsteps. 'where's Mir?' i quickly wore my clothes and i found Mir sitting down wearing his shoes. "Mir?" i said.

" i'm sorry about yesterday hyung. forget about it." when he said those words, i could hear my heart breaking into pieces. my mind was confused and i was on the verge of crying. i kneeled down and those words kept replaying in my head. " i am letting myself too spoiled by you, i won't come here again" he said while standing up. Tears came out and they trickled down my face like a spoiled tap. Mir opened the door and said the last sentence " at this rate, i will fall even more deeply in love with you." Then my mind went clear, tears stopped. my heart was back in one piece, 'he likes me, he loves me'  that's all i could think of. i ran after him and i pulled his hand, forcing him to face me. when his face turned and faced me, tears were trickling down his face. thats when i knew, 'yes, he love me and i love him too.' i kissed him gently and Mir was shocked by it. he took the kiss in pretty fast and when we break for air. i told him " i love you too." 


That's not all folks! (: wait for chapter 4 where it's their first jealousy. might be writing , see la! (:

one of my favourite gif! have a look! :D they look so cuteeeeeeeeeee ~ <3 enjoy!

tumblr_mcfbjjpqn01rw28j1o1_250.gif