Then it all started.

love starts flowing.

D-day in L university, recess time.

'the queue is so long. Damn, how long is this going to take?' i thought to myself. After that day Mir left my house, i was left with a feeling that confuses me and irritates me to the core. Tried so hard to not think about it. it has been 2 days since i last saw Mir as we are from different department. Although we are from the same group of friends, we hardly hang out by ourselves. After the super long queue, i finally gotten my food. ' yes, there's chicken today' i yelled a little in my mind. Then i saw Mir smiling brightly with Seung ho and Thunder, 'he must be fine now. he's smiling anyway.' as i walked closer, i noticed his red eyes and dark rings under his eyes. ' he must be still crying from the break-up, seeing the red eyes and dark circles. crying over love and stuff like that. what a bother.' i walkd to my table and sat down eating my lunch quietly as usual then Mir appeared beside me. " can i sit beside you? " "you already are, aren't you?" i said as he already sat down beside me. i sighed, 'this boy don't respect his hyung uh." 

"hey hyung, i want to repay you for what happened 2 days ago."

" nah, it's okay. i couldnt leave you there crying right."

he smiled shyly, " you are kind hyung"

i blushed and quickly ate my lunch so Mir won't notice it. " anybody would do the same. "

" ya hyung "

" why did you even come to my house? " knowing they were not close from the begining, so i thought it was weird.

then Mir let out a laugh. " ah hyung, its because Thunder hyung, Seung ho hyung and G.O hyung didn't answer my call and i was around your home which i vividly remember when we visited a month back. So i went to you. " 

'ahh, so i was your last choice huh. '  i let out a disappointed sigh.

" awww, are you disappointed hyung? it's ok from now on i will keep finding you!" with his bright smile.

" wae?! aren't you close with the others? why me?"

" cause you know my problem now and i feel more comfortable around you since you know!" he smiled.

i kept quiet not knowing what to say.

" by the way hyung, let's go for a drink! my treat! i am repaying you through this ok? " 

" ya, as long as you are paying. "

" okay, let's meet at the school gate after school."

" sure. anyway, have you not been sleeping well?"

" ah, you noticed? the guys didnt say anything."

" they must have thought you were hungover or something" i ate without looking at him.

" haha, probably." 

' ding dong'  the bell signaling recess is over rang throughout the school and we quickly decided to meet at the school gate after school. Suddenly Mir shouted " don't forget our promise hyung!" i signal him an ok sign and rushed to my next class. 5pm quickly came, i packed my bag and leisurely walked over to the school gate. To my surprise, he was there already. 'wow, a fast one eh.' " hyung, you are late!" he shouted. i looked at my watch and its only 5;05pm , 5 mins is late? i signal him a sorry sign and he shouted " it's ok hyung, i forgive you! " 'damn, this guy is loud.' we went to a place where the group usually go to drink, the only difference is we didnt go as a group we went by ourselves. After 4 round of beer, Mir cried again. i looked at him, not knowing what to do and unconsiously i ruffled his dark brown hair. Then he moved while still rubbing his eyes and said " haha, did you did that subconciously? you are kind hyung " he smiled with tears dripping down his face. My heart skipped a beat. ' i must be drunk. That must be it. i am drunk. i can't possibly like a guy right?'  Then i hailed a cab and sent him home, i didn't took the cab as my house is only a few blocks down. i walked while the scene of what happened just now kept replaying in my head. i tried and shake it off while trying to maintain my balance and walk home. As soon as i reached home, i rushed to my bed and lie there. ' i will bathe tomorrow. too tired now' i hugged my Dani and i went straight to sleep. 

 

[ Mir's POV.]

I paid the cab driver the money and walked up the stairs to my apartment. i unlocked the door while thinking about the break-up. " why did she do that to me?  i really love her." tears trickle down my face and before i know it, i started crying again. i wanted to stop crying and stop thinkning of her but it's so hard, i really do love her. 'why did she do something like this to me? what did i do wrong? can't we start over?' i cried harder after thinking about it. i decided to get some sleep, before i slept all of sudden i thought of joonie hyung. not her but joonie hyung. ' how come i am thinking about joonie hyung? my mind must be all mixed up from all that drinking we had. but he's a kind hyung, he's someone i can definately count on.' then i fell asleep smiling, first time after she broke up with me. i feel so much better. 

 

[ Author's POV.]

The smile in Mir's face disappeared in a while and tears replaced it. Mir started to cry again, he must be thinking of his girlfriend. while on the other hand, Joon had a hard time sleeping as his mixed feelings stayed intact even though he tried so hard to shake it off. What will happen next for these two? remember to check out chapter 3!


If you guys still dont know who's Dani, It's actually the name of Joon's toy girlfriend that i mentioned in chapter 1. (: hope you enjoy it. will be writing chapter 3 soon! (: 

do comment though if the story is nice! i will definately appreciate it! ^^ 

tumblr_mcfbe8qPZC1rw28j1o1_400.gif

i love this gif! they look so cute! hope you like it too! <3