love starts flowing.

love starts flowing.

Joon's pov.

'Ding dong' the doorbell rang. " geez, who's coming at this inhumanly hour." I scratched the back of my head and walked towards the door, there stood on the other side was Mir. He was crying badly, tear stained face, bright red cheeks and he was hiccupping from all that crying. I was confused at the situation not knowing what to do. All of a sudden, he ran towards me and pulled me into a forceful hug. I choked and we both fell but he continued hugging me. Then he said,  "I was dumped." I was shocked by his words and he kept crying, I pat his head and his dark brown locks to tell him it's alright.

The next day, in L university. 

"Finally recess. So hungry!" I ate quietly at my table still thinking about what happened last night, then seung ho came asking " have you seen Mir? I ask thunder and G.O but none of them know where he went." I shook my head and he said " oh OK, I thought you knew. Enjoy your meal " 'he's sleeping at my house after all that crying he did yesterday.' I mumbled under my breath. I wondered while eating my lunch, 'Why did he even come my place? I don't even have his number. What an oddball.. ' it was already 5pm and I decided to walk home since I didn't have any change to take the bus. 6:15pm I reached home and after I unlocked the door I realized he was still sleeping comfortably on my bed hugging my *Dani. 'Geez, you even hug my Dani? How long have you been sleeping!' I decided to wake him up, I shook him. He groaned but he shows no sign of getting up. i hissed, not knowing what to do. i continued to wake him and i shaked him violently yet he shows no response, i was getting so fustrated then i had one of my brillant idea. i quickly ran towards the fridge and grabbed a few ice. ' brrrr, were they cold. this will definately wake that brat up.' i smirked. i then walked up to him and he's still sleeping soundly, thats when i noticed he is crying in his sleep. i stopped in my tracks, the ice slowly melt on the touch of my warm hands. ' i guess i can let him sleep longer' i walked away quietly and closed the door behind me. 'must be his ex girlfriend he is thinking about.' 10pm sets in, i heard the door starts creaking open, i paid no heed to it so i continued watching a seriously not funny show but nothings nice at that time so i stuck with that show. 

" hyung."

"ah, you are awake?" i noticed the red eyes and dark rings under his eyes. ' he must have spent his time crying instead of sleeping.'

"ya, i am sorry i took your bed the whole day. but i guess you will forgive me right?" Mir shows his ageyo.

'aish this boy have no shame!' " ya, i forgive you"

"Hyung, can you give me your number?"

"wae?"

"so i can repay back the favor you did for me!"

"it's ok, you dont have to-"

"i want to! now hand over your phone!"

'this boy dont even respect me sheesh.' i quietly handed over my phone, hesitating. he quickly punched in his number in my phone and called his. " now we both have each other's number! great isn't it?" Mir said with a big smile across his face. i nodded as i have no strength to reply him. " aren't you going to go home now? it's late you know." " oh right! i will be going now!" he rushed in to take his bag and went to wear his shoes, before he went off he said, " thanks hyung! love ya!" i blushed at his sudden show of affection. then he's off. 


THERE! :D FIRST CHAPTER! will write the second one soon ok? (: Mir is always showing his affection towards his hyungs especially lee joon! they look so cute together ! ^^ love them. sorry for the super short chapter! ><

btw, *Dani is Joon's toy girfriend he had in real life!