KyuYoung || Say Yes

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for sooyoungie-unnie

 

Say Yes

~flow19~

 

Yes

It’s a simple three-letter word yet it holds so much power.

It has the power to give hope as much as it has the power to destroy hearts.

It can be the truth as much as it can be a lie.

One can invest so much on a simple word because sometimes, it only takes those three letters to make a difference.

“Stop pacing!” Heechul scowls from couch. “I’m getting dizzy!”

“I don’t know what’s wrong, hyung.” Kyuhyun flops on the couch beside him, burying his face in his hands.

“Are you a hundred and ten percent sure that you haven’t done anything stupid these days?” The older man asks.

“Hyung, I swear! I really didn’t!” He lifts his head from his hands; a frown marring his handsome face. “I wouldn’t be this lost if I did.”

“Kyu, you should just head home if I were you. Talk to her.” Heechul lifts a hand when the other man readies to protest. “I know Soo’s grouchy and but you guys have to communicate. I mean, you’ve been living together for what? Like half a year now? I’m sure you two can figure it out.”

“Alright, alright.” Sighing, the younger of the two men stands up. “But if she kicks me out of the house tonight, it’ll be your fault.”

 

o-o-o-o-o

 

Sooyoung paces back and forth in the living room of her and Kyuhyun’s home. Ever since she has thrown a hissy fit early this morning, Kyuhyun hasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter