SooTao || Alpaca

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for Ruthfully

 

Alpaca

~flow19~

 

Tao wasn’t normally a very patient person but he always made an effort to try.

“Gege…”

Tao pouted when he got no reply from the other person in the room. Kris was too busy playing with Ace. He sighed and left the room, willing to try to get his attention again later.

If he failed a first time, he’d wait and try again.

Tao eagerly went back to the room, opening his mouth to say something again when promptly shut it again. Kris was sprawled on the floor of the rehearsal room, fast asleep and hugging Ace close to him

“I hate that Alpaca.” He grumbled himself. Ever since Ace arrived in their lives, he had to share Kris’s attention with that… thing.

                Now, he was bored. He had wanted to sneak to a mall with Kris and hopefully look at the latest collection from Gucci but obviously, he couldn’t do that now. Tao groaned. Practice wasn’t set to start until the late afternoon and they just had lunch earlier. That left him with a few hours of nothing to do.

“Chen hyung!” Tao brightened up when Chen rounded the corner and headed his way. “Let’s hang out.”

“I’m sorry, dongsaeng.” Chen smiled apologetically. “I have singing practice.”

The younger man sighed in disappointment. “Have you seen Xiumin hyung?”

“He’s taking additional Chinese language classes, remember?”

“Lay gege?’

“He’s with Ryeowook hyung, talking about cooking.”

“Luhan gege?”

“With Sehun.”

It didn’t surprise Tao. “Everyone’s busy.”

“I’m sure you’ll find something to do.” Chen patted his shoulder in assurance before he left.

                Tao sighed. Everyone had something to do except for him. He was pretty sure that even the EXO M boys were probably busy too. He frowned; his shoulders slumping as he walked down the hallway. He was bored out of his mind and no one was paying attention to him. It sounded very bratty in nature but maybe, it was part of being the youngest.

“Tao!”

                He paused, hearing the hurried footsteps heading his way. Tao turned; a smile lighting up his face as Sooyoung neared him. He bowed in greeting, wishing desperately that his cheeks hadn’t blushed crimson. He nearly forgot that SNSD had returned from Japan, explaining why she was there to begin with. Tao wondered what she needed from when they weren’t close.

“What’s up?” She asked cheerfully.

“Uh…” The dark haired man trailed off, hating himself for suddenly forgetting his Korean in front of her. He shouldn’t have slacked off in those language classes. “Not much, noona.”

Sooyoung laughed freely; her eyes twinkling. “You’re free, then?”

He nodded. “Yeah.”

“How about we go get ice cream?” She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows. “My treat.”

“Noona, you don’t have to.” Tao shook his head. “It’s okay.”

“Oh, come on, Tao. Please.” The SNSD member batted her eyelashes. “It’s not every day I buy food for other people.”

                It was true. He knew that much for certain based on the stories he heard from Suho and the rest of the artists. Deciding that arguing with her wouldn’t get him anywhere, he smiled shyly and nodded, nearly losing his footing when Sooyoung suddenly looped an arm around his and dragged her with him. He stumbled, silently cursing himself until he caught up and matched her pace.

“So when’s EXO’s comeback?” She asked as they descended the stairs leading to the employee’s cafeteria. “It’s been a while since MAMA’s goodb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter