What They Call A Happy Ending

We Are Finally Together!

Raina's POV

"YAH! Eunji Unnie!!!" I shouted from her living room as Hana unnie sat on the couch. "Okay, okay, I'm coming." Eunji unnie said in a sleepy tone and she finally came out. She was all ready but she still had her sleepy face on. 

"Finally, let's go unnie." Hana unnie pulled Eunji unnie down and I chuckeld. I grabbed our bags and handed Runji unnie her bag and we wore our shoes and our coats. We went out and the cold breeze of the winter morning blew.

"Oh my gosh, so cold." I shivered and rubbed my hands together. We walked down the paths to school and we talked about school and all. We soon passed by a convinient store and my stomach growled. 

"Hehe, let's buy something before we go on." I rubbed my neck and my friends chuckled. "Sure." And we went in to see so many varieties of snacks and beverages. "Banana Milk!" Eunji exclaimed and ran to the shelves.

"Oh my gosh, let's buy four of them!" Eunji exclaimed and grabbed all four of them. I shook my head and was about to walk to the snacks area when I bumped into someone causing me to fall. 

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" 

"It's okay." I looked up and saw Jong Up. "Oh, Jong Up, what a coincident." I said when Hana unnie came. "Hey Raina, Eunji asked you whether-" She looked up and saw Jong Up. "Oh Hi Jong Up-shi, um what are  you doing here?"

"Probably finding what you guys are finding." He chuckeld and helped me up. "Raina! Here, your straw-" This time, Eunji unnie looked up and Youngguk was coming towards us. "O-oh, Y-Youg-guk s-sunb-bae." She stuttered and started blushing.

"Um, we need to go now, see you later, bye!" I quickly pushed unnie-deul to the counter an dwe paid our itmes and quickly walked out.

"Oh my gosh, thanks Raina, I will be totally embarrassed if I was still there." Eunji sighed and drank her banana milk. I also drank my milk and we finally reached the school compound and we met our classmate, Young Woo. 

"Hey girls! Wait, why is Eunji blushing?" Youngwoo oppa pointed out and unnie quickly turned around. "We met a certain someone just now and she was blushing madly now, she can't stop blushing." Hana explained as she fanned Eunji unnie.

Youngwoo oppa nodded his head and checked his watch. "Let's go get our things from our lockers before the bell rings." We all nodded and walked to our lockers which was side by side. I opened my locker when a letter fell.

I picked it up and noticed it was a love letter.

You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

You always complain that you are ugly but you are really pretty.

I hope you can find out who is this, good luck ;)

-Your Secret Admirer

"Oo~ Seems like someone has a secret admirer~" Hana unnie sang and I blushed. "Oh! Look! Our little maknae is blushing!" Youngwoo poked my cheeks and I quickly kept everything. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG!! B.A.P IS HERE!!" A fangirl screamed and she ran towards the gate.

"Hey little girl." I heard a voice and turned around to see Youngjae. "Hey." He was about to say something when the bell rang. "Oh, sorry maybe you can tell me later, bye!" I waved goodbye and walked away.

I walked passed Daehyun and smiled. He was practising singing without knowing that Hana unnie was staring at him with her lovey dovey eyes. *Aw, Hana unnie and Daehyun are meant to be!* I giggled and saw Youngguk bobbing his head while listening to music.

I looked to Eunji unnie and saw that she was taking secret galnces at Yougguk and once in a while she will smile. *This is really ineteresting.* I thought and I pulled them to class.

"Hey Hana, I saw you looking at Daehyun with those lovey dovey eyes of yours." I and she blushed a little. "No I wasn't." She lied and continued reading her book. I smiled and turned to Eunji unnie.

"Unnie, what do you think about Youngguk?" I asked and she blushed madly again. "U-um, I-I d-don't k-know." She stuttered and quickly continued drawing. I shook my head and I continued with my work.

--

"Gym!! Yay!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of the changing room. Hana and Eunji walked out with a poker face on as they hate PE when we heard the whistle of our gym teacher. "GIRLS AND BOYS COME HERE NOW!" He shouted and we quickly ran to them.

We stood in front on the girls row when I noticed that the whole of B.A.P was in the Boys Row. I smiled when the gym teacher shouted again. "NOW GIRLS, ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A RACE WHILE THE BOYS DO SOME BODY BUILDING EXERCISES, NOW GIRLS GO BEHIND THE LINE!" He instructed loudly and we quickly walked behind the yellow line.

"READY.SET.GO!" Our gym teacher shouted and blew the whistle. I ran with all my might when I saw the school queenka catching up with me and I saw her smirk. *She is so obvious.* I rolled my eyes and saw her leg reach out and I jumped over her leg which caused her to do a split. 

"Good work Raina!" Hana shouted and I smiled. I continued running and I got the second place, behind Eunji unnie.

"Wow." I said when our gym teacher shouted again. "NOW, BOYS YOU GUYS HAVE A BREAK WHILE THE GIRLS, YOU GUYS DO SOME GYMNASTICS!" He stood beside me and I clasped my hand over ears.

"I think I'm deaf." I said as I clapped my hands beside my ears. Eunji and Hana unnie laughed and we walked towards the gymnastics section when we walked passed Daehyun and Youngguk. Eunj and Hana unnie looked at them and they smiled at them.

I saw everything from the corner of my eyes and I smiled. *I need to think of a plan to make them together.* I thought and we reached the gymnastic section.

"You guys go along, I want to stretch myself." I told them and they nodded. I walked towards the corner and did my normal stuff when Jong Up and Youngjae came. "Hey Raina! We need your help with something." Youngjae said and sat down followed by Jong Up.

"Help? What kind of help?" I asked and changed my position. "I think you are aware about Youngguk, Daehyun, Eunji and Hana, right?" Jong Up asked and I nodded.

--

"Hey Raina! We haven't seen you since PE, where were you?" Eunji unnie asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, I just needed to help Mr Choi with something." They nodded and we went back. "Wait, can you guys follow me to the park for a while?" They looked at me and slowly nodded.

"Sure, let's go." Eunji unnie said and I smiled. I took their hand and quickly pulled them to the park. We finally reached the park when I recieved a message. 

Youngguk Hyung is here!

-Youngjae^^

Daehyun hyung is here!! Himchan hyung and Zelo are here to help too!

-Jong Uppie!!

I replied them wiht an Okay and pulled them to the middle of the park. "Raina! Are you okay?" Hana unnie asked and I nodded. "I'm fine but, can you guys wait here for a while and don't move! I need to do something, bye!" I quickly said and ran away.

I then ran back to the same place and saw the rest there too. "Guys! I'm here, now Youngguk and Daehyun oppa your cue is right about now!" I quickly pushed them and the rest of us hid behind trees looking at them.

"Where is she?" Hana unnie asked as she looked around. "Yeah, where-" Eunji unnie was cut of when she saw Youngguk oppa walking towards her. She started to blush madly and Hana started teasing when her prince charming came.

"This plan is working!!" Himchan oppa exclaimed and Zelo cupped his mouth. "Shh! Hyung, shut up!" He whispered and they continued watching.

"U-um, Eu-Eunj-ji, t-this i-is for y-you." Youngguk stuttered as he handed Eunji unnie a boquet of flowers, roses to be exact. Eunji had a shocked face. "O-oh m-my g-gosh, t-thank y-you so m-much." She blushed madly when our attention turned to Hana and Daehyun oppa.

"Um, Hana I know that you have a crush on me and I have been thinking, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and took out a couple necklace. He went behind her and helped her wear the necklace.

She looked down and smiled, it was a heart shape necklace with  their names engraved with sparkles on it. "Daehyun-shhi-" "No, call me oppa." Hana unnie smiled and she held his hands. "Daehyun oppa, thank you so much and, yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" Daehyun smiled and stared into her eyes and started leaning forward.

"Aw~" I sang when I heard Eunji unnie laughing. I looked at them and smiled. Youngguk oppa was tickling Eunji unnie and they were rolling on the grass. "St-Stop! Hahaha!!" She laughed pounced on him and tickled him back.

"Everyone seems happy." I said when someone pulled me to somewhere quiet. I looked back and saw Youngjae, Jong Up and Himchan oppa-deul smiling widely. I looked to the front and saw Zelo pulling me.

We finally reached a place deep inside the huge park, it had a beautiful pond and a pretty swing. "Um, Zelo, why are we here?" I asked when he stepped closer to me. "Raina, stay still." He said and stepped closer.

"Raina, I know you are my best friend since young and you think we are still best friends but, I want it to be more than that. Raina, would you be my girlfriend?" He kneeled down held out his right hand.

"Zelo, please stand up."

"Not until I get my answer!" He said and continued kneeling down. *Should I?* I asked myself when memories from the past flowed into my mind and I noticed, I have feelings for my bestie, strong feelings, feelings of love.

I smiled and held his hand. "Yes Zelo, I would love to be your girlfriend." He looked up and gave  me a huge hug. "Oh my gosh!" He exclaimed and spun around as we continued hugging. 

He soon stopped and we fell on the grass. I was on top of him and we were laughing. We stopped laughing and Zelo started leaning closer and his wrapped his hands on my waist. Our lips almost touched when we heard cheerings.

We quickly stood up and saw our friends clapping and smiling. "This is what I call a Happy Ending." Himchan shouted and he took out a water gun followed by Jong Up and Youngjae. 

"Yah! Stop!" Zelo screamed and ran away from Jong Up. "Come here Raina!" Daehyun shouted and satretd spraying water at me. "Yah! Go and spray your girlfriend oppa!" "No way! I'm not going to let my girlfriend wet!" He laugehd and continued sparying water at me.

We had a heck of a day, it was so fun!! The day was filled with happines, laughter and sweet love :).

--