Separate Trip

I'M IN LOVE WITH L. JOE, MY BEST FRIEND

“What to do this weekend?” You mumbled as you took a piece of paper and a pen out.

Well, this weekend is the week end you have been waiting for. Why? Because it is a looooong weekend. And you don’t want to be stuck at home with Sungjae. He would just tease you about L. Joe not noticing you already. You’ve had enough of that topic.

“What’s with the long face?” Jongup asked you. Behind him was the whole BAP.

You looked up and smiled. “Well, I was just thinking of doing something great over the weekend.” You replied.

“Really, Noona?” Zelo asked you.

You nodded eagerly. “I don’t want to be stuck at home with my annoying brother.” You trembled at that thought.

Youngjae smiled. “Then that’s good. You wanna come with us?” He asked you.

You looked at them. “To where?” You asked finding light with his statement.

“BUSAN!!!!” They cheered.

You chuckled at their cuteness. “Busan?” You asked.

They all nodded.

“Well, Jongup’s family owns a cottage there. We can goooooo~” Daehyun cooed.

You smiled. “Really?” You asked in a more excited tone.

“You wanna come with us?” Yongguk asked.

You nodded enthusiastically. “YES!!!!!” You hollered.

“Okay! At least we have a chick coming with us!” Himchan said as he slung his arm around your neck.

Jongup glared at him and removed his hand on you. He smiled at you.

Himchan just smirked. “Aigoo… Selfish boy~~” He cooed at Jongup.

“HYUNG!!!!” Jongup whined.

Himchan smiled. “Araseo. I’ll stop.” He gave up.

“By the way, Hana. My sister will be there too. So, don’t worry.” Jongup assured you.

You smiled. “Yeah. It’s fine actually.” You said.

“But won’t Teen Top go to a vacation too?” Zelo asked.

You shrugged. “I don’t know about that. Chunji hasn’t told me anything about vacation.” You said.

BAP nodded. “But they go to vacation every long week end, right?” Daehyun asked.

You smiled. “Maybe they won’t go this year. L. Joe might just be spending his weekend with Naeun so, Teen top won’t leave Seoul.” You said.

“Ahhh.” They nodded.

 

 

 

“Can I come?” Sungjae asked you while you were packing. He is so jealous that your parents actually allowed you to come with this outing.

You shook your head. “Sorry, Sungie. You’re stuck with Mom and Dad this weekend.” You stuck your tongue at your brother.

“I DON’T WANT TOOOOOOO!!!!!” He whined.

L, apparently, heard his whine. “What was that Sungjae?” He asked. “You don’t want to have time with us?” He asked again.

Sungjae frowned. “That’s not what I meant, Appa. I want to go to a vacation as well!” He whined.

“Next time.” Your mom said.

Sungjae glared at you. “I hate you, noona!” He threw a tantrum.

You just chuckled at his childishness. “Aigoo, Sungjae. Next time, I will bring you to an outing.” You promised. “Just let my weekend Sungjae-Free for once in my life.” You added.

“WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!!” He exclaimed.

You just chuckled and continued packing.

“They’re here, Hana. Your friends.” Your mom told you.

Sungjae looked at them. “I thought you’re going with Teen Top?” He asked you.

You shook your head. “I don’t even know if they are having a weekend vacation.” You said.

Sungjae gave you a weird look. “Well, they always go out. That’s more or less, given already.” He said.

You shrugged. “I don’t know.” you said as you zipped your bag. “Alright, I’m going now. Bye dad! Bye Mom! Bye Sungieee~” You waved.

“Take care, baby girl!” your mom told you. You smiled and left.

 

 

 

Not long after you left a van stopped in front of your house.

“You think Hana Noona will come with us?” Ricky asked.

Everybody shrugged.

“Just go ask for Hana, L. Joe!” CAP ordered.

L. Joe nodded. “Arasseo.” He replied as he stepped out of the van. Truth is, he is nervous. He hasn’t still apologized to you so, he is really really really anxious about this.

He knocked on the door. Sungjae opened it.

“Oh, Byunghun hyung.” HE said. “What are you doing here? Noona just left for a vacation with some friends.” He said.

L. Joe gave Sungjae a weird look. “Some friends?” He asked him.

Sungjae nodded. “Neh. I can’t remember what they are called but its sounded like Baby or something.” He said. “They’re weird actually. They are all blondies.” He added.

*Blondies?* L. Joe thought. “BAP?” He asked.

Sungjae nodded. “Yes! That’s it! Jongup hyung is with them.” He said.

L. Joe nodded. “They just left?” He asked.

Sungjae nodded. “Minutes ago.” He replied. “I think they are going to Busan.” He added.

“Busan?” L. Joe asked.

Sungjae nodded. “Noona said Jongup hyung’s family owns a cottage there. But she didn’t mention the beach.” He said.

L. Joe just nodded. Well, what can he do? They didn’t ask you to come with them earlier.

“Why is Noona not with you? Are you fighting?” Sungjae asked.

L. Joe shook his head. “A-aniyo. She was just asked by BAP first.” He smiled.

Sungjae looked at L. Joe weirdly. “Oh.”

L. Joe smiled. “Well, I’ll be going now. Have a nice week end, Sungjae~” He waved.

Sungjae nodded. “You too, hyung!” He replied. But in his mind, *What’s going on now?*

 

 

 

“Where is Hana?” Chunji asked L. Joe as he went back to the van.

L. Joe sighed. “Apparently, she’s on a vacation now with BAP.” L. Joe replied.

Everyone’s eyes widened. “BAP?!”

L. Joe took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes.” HE said.

“Why would she go with them?” Changjo asked slightly disappointed. “I really wanted her to come with us.” He sulked.

Chunji looked at L. Joe and shook his head. “I told you. We should’ve told her earlier.” He said.

Everyone sighed.

“Where did they go?” Naeun asked.

“Busan.” L. Joe replied. *I wonder why she said yes to their trip.*

“Well, aren’t we going to Busan too?” Niel asked.

Chunji smiled. “Yes, we are!” He cheered.

“Let’s just enjoy this weekend.” Ricky cheered.

“Let’s goooooo!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

=)))) Sorry, L. Joe. I need to be mean to you.

No bestfriend for you! :P