PRANK

I'M IN LOVE WITH L. JOE, MY BEST FRIEND

 

“Waaaah! This is sooooooo WOW.” You exclaimed as you saw the scenery of the beach in Busan. “Well, this is soooo cute!” You exclaimed cutely which made Jongup smile at your cuteness.

“Don’t stare at her like that. She might melt without even knowing how you feel about her.” Himchan, who is just beside Jongup, whispered to him, teasing him.

Jongup pinked with Himchan’s words and hit his hyung’s arm. “Aigoo, hyung!” He whined.

Himchan and the rest of the BAP laughed at the blushing Jongup. Thank God, you were so mesmerized of the place and Jona, Jongup’s elder sister, was telling you stories about this beach. You loved her like that, actually. You and Jona seemed to match as well.

“Now, why don’t we get ourselves comfortable?” Jona asked as she walked you to the cottage.

You entered the ‘cottage’. Well, it was a HOUSE for shouting out loud. It wasn’t just a cottage. But because it was in the beach, you can count that as a cottage.

“The 6 of you go to your respective rooms. Hana and I will share.” Jona said as she pulled you to your room.

You entered the room with Jona and you were mesmerized at how big it is. Although it was no match on your own room.

“Feel comfortable, Hana!” Jona said as you went on unpacking.

You smiled and nodded. “Neh, Unnie. Thanks for actually bringing me here. It was so nice to be out of the city.” You said.

Jona chuckled. “Indeed. And I want to thank you for befriending BAP. At least, I can see some new face now unlike before.” She said.

You chuckled. “Well, unnie, BAP is fun to be with.” You said in all honesty. *Like Teen Top.* you thought.

Jona smiled. “Yeah. But to tell you honestly, they are really shy that’s why it’s just the six of them. I am glad they actually made a friend.” She said.

You nodded. “It’s good to have lots of friends.” You said.

“Exactly.” Jona said. “Now, if you’re done unpacking, you can come down and let’s enjoy the beach.” She said.

You nodded enthusiastically. “Neh, unnie.” You said as you unpacked quickly.

 

 

“WAAAAAAH!!! It’s the beach baby!!!” Ricky screamed to the top of his lungs as they reached the beach.

“PARTYYYYY!” Niel screamed as well not minding if people are looking at them weirdly.

“AAAAHHHH! This is so good.” Chunji said as he felt the breeze of the beach.

CAP just smiled. “Let’s go. Let’s go unpack then let’s go play on the beach!” He said.

The rest just cheered their way off to the cottage they rented for the weekend. All are happy, well, except for L. Joe. He has been so timid all time since he knew that you went with BAP.

Chunji noticed his friend’s agony. “Yah! Don’t be like that.” He said. “Naeun is with you. Why are you like this?” HE asked him.

L. Joe sighed. “I don’t know as well. I should be happy, right?” He said.

Chunji looked at him weirdly. “You should. Now, let’s go before all else fails.” HE said as he dragged L. Joe to the cottage.

Since, Naeun is the only girl, she would room with no one, not even L. Joe. And teen top divided the remaining rooms to themselves.

“What’s the problem, hyung?” Changjo noticed L. Joe’s timidness.

L. Joe just shook his head. “Nothing.” He said.

“Eeeeyyy.” Changjo cooed. “That long face is not nothing, hyung.” He said. “You miss Hana noona?” He asked out of the blue.

L. Joe looked at him weirdly. “Why would you ask that?” He asked.

Changjo shrugged. “Because I miss her as well. You know, you are her best friend, you must miss her more than I do, right, hyung?” He said as he stood. “I’ll be sunbathing now, hyung! Byeee!” He waved.

L. Joe was speechless. Not with Changjo’s childishness but with Changjo’s words. “I miss her. That’s why.” L. Joe mumbled. *I can’t even believe that she went with BAP without telling me.* He thought in disbelief. “Aish!” HE raked his hair.

Then, a knock came. The door opened and Naeun peeked in.

“Byunghun?” She called. L. Joe looked at the door.

“Oh, Naeun. Where are the others?” He asked.

Naeun smiled. “They are out already. Come on!” She said as she held out her hand.

L. Joe nodded and intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

 

“Yah!!!!!!” You yelled out loud as Jongup splashed you with a huge wave of water. It made you really wet and you even lost balance.

Jongup just laughed out loud and ran away before you could do something to avenge. “Hana!!! Oh noooo~ You are so wetttt~” He teased you as you are struggling to stand up.

You glared at him. “Yah! Moon Jongup!” You called him. “Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!” You pretended to be hurt somewhere.

Jongup worriedly looked back and went to you. “Omo! Hana! What happened?” He asked worried.

You looked at him and went on pretending. “Jongup-ah,” you called.

Jongup went closer to you. “What?” He asked you.

You looked at him and frowned. “You are soooo dead.” You told him as you splashed water in his face making him even look wetter than you if you hadn’t just fell on the water.

Jongup’s eyes widened. But when he realized what happened, you were on the shore already laughing at him with the BAP guys.

“Jongup hyung!  You are a loser!” Zelo cried as he laughed all out looking at Jongup falling for that prank you got.

“That was soooo… Oh my gosh! How would I even describe it?” Jona laughed hard as well.

You looked at Jongup and stuck your tongue. Jongup smiled and went to you. *You are so dead later.* He thought as he went to you.

But before Jongup could even lay his hands on you…

 

“HANA NOOOONAAAAA!!!” You looked at where the voice is coming from.

You saw Ricky literally hopping his way to you.

 

 

-------------------------------

Thank you for reading.

I am updating on Sundays again. Sorry guys. School's up again.

Mianhe. <<</////3