First Date

It Started With A Kiss

Minah's POV 

When will you realize 

Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart

I wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake

I rubbed my eyes as I picked up my phone and answered it. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Minah?" 

"Neh, Luhan-ssi?" I could recognise his voice anywhere. 

"Are you, um free tomorrow night?" 

"Oh? Waeyo?" I heard him stiffle a cough.

"W-would you like to go out with me for dinner?" 

"mwo?" 

Is he asking me out, on a date?!

"It's okay if you don't want to!" I giggled.

"Luhan, are you asking me out on a date?" 

"U-uh-" 

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY HYUNG." someone interrupted Luhan.

"Mianhae, my friends are a little crazy." I chuckled.

"Gwenchana. I'm free tomorrow." 

"Chincha?! Arasso, I'll pick you up at 7?" 

"Neh, see you tomorrow, Lu han." I waited for Luhan to hang up before jumping on my bed.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!" I squealed before hugging my stuffed bear on my bed. 

"Minah Lee, what's with all the noise at this hour? I'm trying to concentrate on my work." Appa barged into my room, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Mianhae Appa, sorry to be a distrubance to your work." he pushed up his reading glasses and closed my room door. I squealed silently and hugged my stuffed bear.

For the first time in my life, someone asked me out on a date.

Wait a minute, I have to tell Eun Mi!

I searched for my phone under all the mess I made on my bed. 

Eun Mi!
Guess what? 
Lu Han asked me out on a date!
- Minah

I stared at my phone impatiently as I waited for Eun Mi's reply. A few seconds later, my phone beeped.

MWO?! HE WHAT?! MINAH, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!
OMO I NEED TO TELL WOOHYUN.
- Eun Mi

I giggled. 

If she tells Woohyun, wouldn't he tell the others? Don't they hate him? 

I shook my head and quickly replied Eun mi.

Eun mi, 
Don't tell Woohyun, I beg you! 
I'm afraid they'll get upset if they know about this ):
Please?
-Minah

When will you realize 

Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart

I wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake

"Eun Mi?" I picked up my phone and held it to my ear.

"OMO SOMEONE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WHEN IS IT?" 

"Tomorrow!" 

"Well, we'll have a lot of work to do then!" 

"We?" 

"Neh! I'll be your clothing consultant! It's your first ever date, Minah! Don't you want to impress him?" I giggled. 

"Arachi! I'm going to bed now, jaljayo!" Eun Mi replied with a goodnight and hung up. 

I laid back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling where I had a nice view of the starry night sky. A smile formed on my face.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about this?" I took out a pair of dyed shorts and a pullover. This was the fifth set of clothes I had taken out that night. Eun Mi facepalmed herself.

"Minah, THINK FORMAL! You're going for a dinner! Not a picnic or whatever!" I stuck out my tongue at her. She rolled her eyes and walked into my walk in wardrobe. 

"Woah girl, you're loaded!" Eun Mi's eyes widened as she saw the amount of clothes I had. I shyed away.

"Voila! I found the perfect thing for you!" Eun Mi exclaimed after walking deeper into my closet and coming out 5 minutes later. 

"Try this on." she tossed a dress, belt, purse, hoop earrings and a few bangles at me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQybGL76yxss27lPUQoX8_

"Did you even know you had these?" I shrugged and she shook her head in disappointment as she came out of my closet.

"You're lucky you have me." she praised herself and I scoffed. She shoved me to my bathroom.

"Pali pali! He's going to be here soon!" I chortled. 

"AND LET DOWN YOUR HAIR." Eun Mi yelled. 

I stepped out of my bathroom and Eun Mi stared at me. 

"Who are you and what have you done to Minah?" Eun mi dramatically pointed at me and started shaking.

"Ha-ha. Funny." She grinned before walking up to me. 

"You look almost perfect. Just one more little touch and you're done." she reached up for my glasses and took them off. 

"There." she brought me to the mirror. 

Is that really me?

I heard sobbing and I turned around. Eun mi was fanning herself with her hands while 'crying'.

"I'm so proud of myself." I laughed. 

"Minah! There's a really nice boy down here waiting for you!" Eomma yelled up in English. I gasped.

"Mwo mwo? What'd she say?!" Eun Mi asked, panicking.

"He's here!" I stuffed my phone, wallet and keys into my purse before running out of the room.

"MINAH!!" Eun Mi ran out. 

"MWO?!" she tossed a pair of black heels out of my room. 

J

OH . 

"I'll be waiting up for you arasso?!" Eun mi yelled. I nodded.

I put on the heels and ran down the stairs as quick as my heels could take. 

"Ahem." I coughed. Eomma was smiling and talking to Luhan happily. They stopped and turned to look at me.

"Wah! My baby's all dressed up for her first ever date!" Eomma said in english. I felt my cheeks turn warm. 

"Minah, you look beautiful." Lu han gave a shy smile. 

Thank god Luhan doesn't understand english.

"Um, can we go now? Otherwise we'll be late for our dinner reservation." I nodded. Eomma moved aside.

"Have fun you both!" Eomma winked at me before closing the door. 

Aish.

Luhan led me to his car and opened the door for me. 

"Ready?" I nodded. Lu Han started the engine to his car and stepped on the gas pedal.

"Mianhae, about my Eomma." 

"Waeyo? Your Eomma is really cool, I wish mine was as cool as yours." 

"Oh? What's your Eomma like?" 

"Mean, boring, so on." I nodded. 

"Wait, where are we going for dinner?" 

"You'll see." Lu han smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lu han, this place is way too expensive!" I mumbled to Luhan as the waitor walked away.

"Calm down, Minah. My friend's parents own this place. He told them to give us a discount." I heaved a sigh of relief. 

As Luhan and I got to know each other better and we ate our food, I realised he was a really nice, funny guy, but he also has his bad sides. He doesn't like Sungjong and the rest of Infinite, but mostly Sungjong. He also has a gang. And he can be really mean when he wants to. And he has had billions of girlfriends before. And a whole bunch of other things.

But, I can't judge, right? 

"Minah, you know you're really pretty, right?" I gaped at Lu Han as I held my spoon to my mouth. Lu han chuckled. 

"You know, when I first met you, I knew you were different from everyone else." 

"Are you sweet talking me?" 

"Maybe?" 

"Well, it's not working." I grinned.

"Well then, fine. If you're done, do you want to go?" I nodded. 

Oh no, did I make him angry? I hope I didn't. Oh no, I'm messing this up.

Lu Han asked for the bill and we left to head home.

"Luhan-ssi, are you mad at me?" 

"Aniyo, why would I be?" 

"You seemed upset after I said your sweet talking didn't work on me." he laughed.

"Pabo." I pouted.

"I'm not a pabo, I'm smarter than you." 

"Aigoo, you little girl." Lu han used one of his hands and pinched my cheek.

"I'm not mad at you, Minah. If I were mad at you I wouldn't even send you home." I smiled.

"Guess so." Lu han drove up my driveway and parked the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to get out of the car when Luhan took hold of my wrist.

"Minah." 

"Hmm?" he looked at me in the eye.

"Thank you for tonight. I do hope you'll give me another opportunity to take you out on a date." he smiled. 

"Arasso,Luhan-ssi." Lu han pouted.

"Can you call me oppa instead?" 

"fine. Luhan oppa~" he smiled before leaning in to give me a quick peck on the cheek. 

"Jaljayo, Minah~" he grinned. 

I got out of his car and he waved goodbye to me as he backed out of my driveway. I turned around and walked to the front door.

KYAAA WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE CALLING ME A PABO AND KISSING ME?!?! I AM NOT A PABO!!

I slot my key into the keyhole and pushed the door open, only to have Eun Mi waiting for me creepily at the couch.

"HOW WAS IT!!!" She jolted up and ran up to me. I hushed her.

"not too loud!!" 

"How was it?!!!" she asked in a much softer voice.

"Well, I learned that he is nice and stuff...but he can also be a jerk." 

"Mwo?!" I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"But do you like him back?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't think so. I want a guy who likes me, for me. And frankly, I don't know if Lu Han likes me. Even if he does, he might only like this appearence and not my personality." I sat on my bed and puffed up my cheeks. Eun Mi sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't think about it too much, I bet you're tired. Why don't you wash up and we can talk about something else?" I nodded. 

Eun Mi really does know how to cheer me up. No wonder she's my best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi-ho! I'm updating late tonight because well, I went out to work from 8.30-7 omgah. See what I did there? I brought Lu han up again. //wink wink// ok, i may be totally drained out or something because I'm not too sure about what I'm talking about right now. AND, I was sorta constantly checking the comments on this fic while i was working and I swear, I smiled to myself so much my friends thought I was some creep o______e 

But seriously, you guys are the best. I got 2 upvotes do you know how I reacted when I saw that little '2' next to that arrow?! I was like this: 

 tumblr_mcx5p8DdU31ruizhzo6_250.gif

Then I logged in when I got home and saw 5 new comments and 41 subscribers and I was like:

tumblr_m7nkkpEaSN1r39nas.gif

//It seems like I'm tao biased, BUT I'M NOT NOT NOT I LIKE HUNHAN TAO'S GIFS ARE JUST SUITABLE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS BUT I LIKE TAO TOO. I LIKE THE WHOLE OF EXO GAHH.//

you guys are the best I wish i could give each and everyone of you hugs but but you're all so far away from me D: so let me give you a virtual hug!

tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

seriously you guys omg I love you all so much;; I really appreciate the love from you all and I really do hope one day I'll get featured //sobs// If I do I swear I'll some long love letter to all of you. So upvote me! And Comment! And subscribe! and tell your friends to subscribe and upvote too! Nah, I'm kidding. Ohkay, I talk too much. [woah snap this took up so much space] Bye, loves! xx