two

Sehun's Irritating Fan

 

In the morning, Cho Hee yawned and stretched her arms while walking down the stairs. She just slept for two hours since she stayed up all night just to finish reading a fic about her bias OH SEHUN. She wanted to sleep early that night really, but she can’t help but to keep reading and reading.. especially when it’s about her ultimate bias.

“yah Cho Hee! Look at yourself, you look tired” Her mom commented as Cho Hee walked to the kitchen.

“let her be mom, fangirling isn’t easy” Chunji snickered as he sip a milk on the bowl with his cereals. Cho Hee glared at him.

“tsk. You little girl. What can you receive from fangirling?! You should just study instead of going crazy about that singer. You’re wasting your time. There’s no benefit you can get” her mom lectured. She just rolled her eyes and sat down on the chair, bored. This is their every morning conversation. She’s always been lectured by her mom about fangirling. She hates being lectured. She’s so stubborn to care.

“mom.. I know what you’re trying to say. But it is my hobby, so just support me” she smiled. Her mom sighed.

“hobby eh? Mom! Don’t listen to her. She ignores every boy because she thought that that Sehun guy is her soulmate” Chunji whined, making Cho Hee kicked his feet under the table. Their mom shook her head.

It’s true. Cho Hee never set her eyes to any boy she would meet, cause she’s busy with.. yeah you know Sehun.. he's her idol and she likes him. You can’t blame her though, she’s just a fangirl anyway.. Every fangirl feels the same, I guess.

 

After eating breakfast, Cho Hee drags herself inside her room again and glued her eyes on the laptop again. This is her everyday work when it’s weekend. To search for exo and download their new pictures, or listen to their music again and again. And sometimes, she’s busying herself in her blog. She’s actually one of the most loyal fan of exo. She even became one of the leaders in Sehun’s fanclub in their school.

Cho Hee was busy staring and spazzing at Sehun’s picture when her room’s door burst open. She jumped in shock as Su Jin ran up to her and jump on her bed with red face because of running.

“Cho Hee!! Have you heard?!!” Su Jin eagerly asked. Cho Hee sat up and tilted her head in confusion.

“it’s about exo!” Su Jin added. Cho Hee’s eyes widened and hold Su Jin’s shoulders as she look right in her eyes with a serious face.

“tell me” Cho Hee spoke, as if she’s an agent. Su Jin giggled and leaned to her.

“ they’re going to have dinner at the nearby restaurant!!” Su Jin happily burst. Cho Hee’s eyes widened and her body tensed up. They look at each other for a moment, then…..

“waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!” they shouted while jumping on the bed with their hands holding each other. What can you say huh? Crazy fans indeed.

 

 

That day, Cho Hee and Su Jin spend their time fantasizing about exo. And thinking what will happen at the restaurant if they saw exo. Like what would they do if they come face to face with them, or what if they talk to them. They can’t stop but to squeal even if there’s nothing happening really, they’re just daydreaming.

At noon, they decided to choose their prettiest clothes to wear for tonight’s dinner.. *ehem*.. tonight’s stalking. Cho Hee’s heart went LAB DUB LAB DUB. She’s nervous and at the same time, she’s excited! I mean who wouldn’t be right? come on, you will be seeing your idol!

 

After some time, Su Jin stared at the clock and waits for it to hit the time they’re planning to go. It’s tiring to wait for the time really. And when the time came, Su Jin abruptly stood up and beamed at Cho Hee.

“It’s time!” She beamed. Cho Hee inhaled and squealed before running downstairs with Su Jin.

They were about to go out when a body blocked their way. It was Chunji.

“and where do you think you’re going?” he asked as he eyed the two girls. They were wearing cute dresses and their hair was neatly fixed, and of course they wear make ups too.

“out” Cho Hee shrugged, acting as if she’s not excited and all. Chunji studied his sister’s face and Cho Hee blinked at him.

“mom---“ Chunji tried to call their mom when Su Jin cupped his mouth to prevent him from shouting. Chunji struggled but Cho Hee pinched both his cheeks and glared at him.

“you. shut. Up.” Cho Hee ordered with her threatening eyes. Chunji gulped. Even though Chunji is older than Cho Hee, he can’t deny the fact that he’s kinda afraid of her when she’s angry, especially when she joined forces with her friend Su Jin. 

 

Soon.. These two girls find themselves standing in front of the restaurant where Exo will be arriving soon. *this is so gonna be fun* *I can’t wait to see them* they thought and headed inside the resto.

 

-----------

hihi.. you're going to meet Sehun soon:)