Your eyes

Merry Go Round

*Seohyun's P.O.V*

-< Hey!! C'mon Seo.....Hurry up. U're walking like crawling!!> While we were on our way to Auditorium, Tiffany complained but I just ignored her. Then, she earlier entered, left Siwon and me infront of the Auditorium's door.

-< Look at her!!> Siwon chuckled.

-< Yeah....i know she's always cute! no matter what..> I said, laughing.

-< That's why I'm falling so deep for her! But she doesn't understand me..>

-< Siwon-ah! U didn't tell her yet that you like her. How could she understand you?>

-< So, what i'ma going to do? I love her so much, Seohyun-ah!> He loved Tiffany but he said that in front of me for about 999 times already. I guess, He wasn't brave enough to admit to Tiffany.

-< All right! I get it..... now let's get in first. We seem to be late.> So, we both entered the Auditorium, where so crowded of people, I meant tons of students. I started to wonder what's the matter right here. I asked Donghae and Yoona but they also didn't know why. So I just sit there next to Yoona. Suddenly, Professor Jung (Yunho), who was the headmaster of our colledge made a speech.

-< Dear students! Today, Class 1.1A you're going to have a new friends....!! all right, Let's welcome to our new member, Cho Kyuhyun!!.....> Everybody applaused, except for me. I couldn't help but stayed still as to watching the arrival of that new student.

-< here he come!!> i heard Yoona whispered to Tiffany, but I didn't seem to care.

I looked up to the stage and saw a handsome guy, maybe about 22-23 of his age. He was very tall, about 180cm. He was very good looking with his cool hairstyle, nice body and cute face.... oh my...how did i say thing like this???? Aish....Ow!! His eyes catched mines.. What sould I do?

_________________________________________________________________________

*Kyuhyun*

Standing right here on this stage, I realized there were tons of people looking at me. So handsome, huh?? ^ ^ Among them, i saw a girl I meant a cutie. She was staring at me, thinking of something I could'nt know. As my eyes met hers at the point, she pretended to look away. I guessed she was shy that I knew she was staring at me for so long. Who she really is? What's her name?.... these questions waiting for the answers. '' Am i able to meet her again and talk to her?" i asked myself but no answer from me.

......................................................................................................................................................End of Chapter 2

How was it? Comments and subcribes are really loved.

Excuse me for my error, I didn't mean to make any mistake.

*****thanks to my subcribers and all my readers. I'll try to make it better on the next chapter. :)