Chapter 4

Merry Go Round

----Girl's dorm------- ( no points of view)

-< My! What takes her so long?? This Seohyun is really...> Tiffany murmured to herself as she was waiting for the come back of Seohyun. Suddenly, the door was opened showing Seohyun's arrival. She approached Tiffany at her bed and began a conversation.

-< Fany-ah!! Do you know where Siwon is?>

-< Who knows! Hey, you meant he wasn't there, did u?>

-< Of course. Both of them weren't there. Only, their new roommate, Kyuhyun, the guy at the auditorium this morning.>

-< I believed, Donghae and Yoona are going out again. and Siwon at the gym, i'm not really sure. Hey, you said that you met ....er....what's his name again?>

-< Kyuhyun -ssi!>

-< Ah yes...Kyuhyun. How is him do you think?>

-< Well, friendly, I could say..!!>

-< and also handsome....isn't he?> Tiffany chuckled.

-< Whatever you say...>

-< Yah!! i'm so hungry..let's go eat something.>

-< Okay...but it's just 5pm. Is it possible to have dinner around this time?>

-< Why not!! You go and change your dress. We'll go Sushi Buffet. C'mon I'll treat you, Seobaby!!>

-< How nice!! but yoona....>

-< Don't worry. I'll call to inform her. you go get change. Hurry up!!> Tiffany pushed Seohyun into the bathroom.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

 Yoona and Donghae were sitting in a bench of a park nearby the college. They were chatting, joking and laughing happily. suddenly, Yoona's phone rang. She quickly picked it up after Tiffany's name appeared on the screen.

-< What's up, Fany-ah! I'm at the park right now.>

-< nothing urgent. Just inform you that I'm going to have dinner at Sushi Buffet with Seohyunie. With Donghae, are you?>

-< yes. Fine!! Enjoy your dinner, dear tiffany. Come back early, okay!>

-< Okay. Well, have a great time. I'm off. Bye.>

---------------------------------6:30 pm----------------------------

-< sweetie. Would you like to go back to your dorm?> Donghae questioned and placed his arm around Yoona's shoulder very gently.

-< I don't know...would you?>

-< It's almost dark now. We better go back. I'll walk you to the dorm. Let's go.> Donghae said, smiling.

-< yes!>

So Donghae walked his sweetheart to her dorm. They interlocked their fingers together and walking under the romantic atmosphere. 15 minutes later....they arrived the front door.

-< Oppa! thanks for today! Good night........> Yoona said good bye but she didn't want to let go of Donghae's hands. Her sparkle eyes showed that she wanted to stay like this forever.

-< Nice to be with you...I love you! Sweet dream about me, get it?> Yoona smiled as a reply. And Donghae made a kiss on Yoona's forehead as a good night kiss. Yoona couldn't control her heart. It beated speedy, nearly explode.

-< See you tomorrow... :) > donghae waved bye bye and left.

...............................................................................................................................................................