The Very Begining...

Merry Go Round

During Breaktime...

  Seohyun and Tiffany were eating popcorn while they listened to Yoona dream's story (Stupid Dream??).

-< ....oh man! I was very glad for my sweetheart's come back. We were at a place that very beautiful, graceful....you know, seemed like a paradise. He told me that he missed me so much and so do I...... a few moments later, He suddenly kneeled to the groud and took something out from his pocket. Guess what?  He was making a marriage proposal, asking me to marry him!!!......I was about to say YES I DO.. but...> Yoona stopped talking right away and her cheeks looked like a tomato. Perhaps, she got mad at something.

- < BUT???> Tiffany questioned then she added another piece of popcorn to .

-< U guys ruined my dream!! u woke me up!!> Yoona glared at Fany then Seohyun

- < I don't know anything. I just called your name. It was Fany who hitted you with the teddy!> Seohyun said as she pointed to Tiffany, who was sitting next to her.

-< How dare you say that, POTATO!!> Tiffany

-< All right. It's okay! because I'm going to dream about it again tonight.> Yoona said as she was staring at the window, smiling.

-< oh hell! She's stupid already at this age!> Seohyun

- < Yeah! Absolutely stupid... m all for it!>Tiffany added.

-< Annyeong my dear!! Annyeong Sweet Potato, Mushroom-sshi!! > Donghae greeted as he and Siwon approched the girls.

-< Hi Fishy...Hello Mr.Choco!> Seohyun greeted back while Tiffany just smiled at them as a greet.

-< Let's go with me, darling!!> Donghae grabbed Yoona's hand and Gone.

-< Where are they going?> Tiffany asked with a wondering face.

- < Auditorium! Didn't you see the annoucement page on the web?> Siwon replied

- < Nope! We don't have any schedule for Computer Lap this morning!!> Tiffany

-< Hmm.. Let's go before we're late. C'mon..> Siwon said and pulled the girls out from their seats. He walked them to the Auditorium, which is located on the 5th floor of the building.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for not updating!! But here is The 1st CHAPTER... Hope you enjoy it... Subcribes and comments are loved.

P.S. Thanks for reading!! :) I'll update soon.

P.S.S Sorry for my error.