The Start of another Season

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"But seriously," Miyoung rolled her eyes. "Are you and Ricky stupid? Did you even have to ask for details? You guys asked for a punch."
 
Chunji pouted and rubbed the sore area on his arm which L.Joe punched him. "You can't blame me, I was just....shocked all of a sudden." he defended. "It wasn't until the question popped out that I realize how much it sounded like I'm asking about his life."
 
Miyoung turned pink. "Don't say that word."
 
Chunji grinned slyly. "What? ?" he asked innocently.
 
Miyoung punched the same area on his arm that L.Joe had punched. "Yah!"
 
Chunji laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What, you're still shy about ?" he laughed at the look she sent him. "Okay okay making love."
 
"But then again we should buck up too, Miyoung." Chunji whispered as he eyed the others that were walking towards them. "Let's make a baby soon."
 
Miyoung turned absolutely mortified and she covered her face with her hands. "Chanhee oppa!!" she whined.
 
Chunji laughed and pecked her cheek before letting her go. "Arraso arraso, you're so cute babe. Still so sensitive about this topic even when we've kissed and made out like a thousand ti-"
 
"Lee Chanhee I dare you to continue talking any more about this topic." Miyoung wagged her finger in his face. Chunji quickly pursed his lips and pretended to zip his mouth.
 
The other wolves reached them and Chunji smiled at Mihye. "So, boy or girl?"
 
"Are you an idiot? You don't know the gender so early, Chanhee oppa." Miyoung hissed.
 
L.Joe shrugged, meaning he didn't take offense. "I kind of figured how dumb this hyung was, a long time ago." he rolled his eyes at Chunji.
 
Ricky beamed brightly. "Can't believe one of us are having kids." he mused. "When are the single wolves going to come out from The Talk?"
 
They all remembered the talk from last year. The principal talked to them about mating and how to recognize your mates, and Niel and CAP had been complaining how they were required to attend for a second time.
 
Kyungmi, Changjo and Gongchan had to attend as well because they hadn't identified their mates for sure.
 
The single wolves appeared just at that moment and joined the rest of them. "Man, I can't believe we listened in on the exact same thing again!" Niel complained.
 
"If you found your mate sooner, this wouldn't have happened." Jaemi commented. "Wonder which unfortunate wolf this year would turn out to be your mate."
 
"Yah noona!" Niel pouted.
 
Kyungmi looked between Changjo and Gongchan and shrugged. She honestly had no idea who her mate was now. It was so confusing.
 
"If someone, hadn't appeared every single time when Kyungmi developed the golden eyes for me," Gongchan said loudly. "We could have been mates and might even have a child like L.Joe and Mihye."
 
Kyungmi pinked. "Chansik oppa!"
 
"Excuse me?" Changjo frowned. "You don't know if you're Kyungmi's mate. I know I'm worthy of her though, don't know about you." he sneered.
 
The two of them glared intensely and Kyungmi sighed. "Aish stop it you two. I'd know who my mate is soon. I mean the mating season is starting again this ye-" she faltered when she saw a large crowd of wolves running in a certain direction.
 
"What's happening?" Changjo blinked in surprise.
 
"Let's go find out!" Chunji grinned happily, pulling Miyoung along with him.
 
The gang followed the crowd till they reached the parade square where most of the people were gathered.
 
They saw that everyone was watching a couple that was in the middle of the parade square, squabbling like it was nobody's business.
 
"What in the world!" a beautiful big eyed girl that Miyoung knew called Bom shrieked. "You lecher!"
 
A tall guy with a deep voice frowned at her. "For your information miss Park Bom sshi, I am NOT a lecher. Ask Jiyong, I'm not."
 
Miyoung nudged Chunji. "Who's that guy?" she whispered.
 
Chunji leaned down towards her. "He's called Choi Seunghyun, otherwise known as TOP. He's good friends with Kwon Jiyong and Bom's good friends with Sandara Park."
 
Miyoung nodded in understanding and continued watching.
 
"And can you explain to me why in the world did you kiss me if you weren't a lecher?" Bom demanded, poking a finger on TOP's chest.
 
"That's what I'm trying to tell you, I DON'T KNOW!" TOP grabbed his hair frustratedly. "There just seemed to be a magnetic force that made me gravitate towards you! It's not my fault!"
 
Bom rolled her eyes. "Do you know how ridiculous you sound?" she growled. "You sound like a wolf in the heat."
 
TOP frowned at her, displeased. "You're just unhappy that your friend Dara ended up mates with Jiyong last year." he accused. "You always didn't like big bang a lot, don't you dare think we weren't aware. And now you're just trying to-"
 
Everyone else gasped when Bom suddenly tiptoed and crashed her lips to his. TOP didn't waste moment, immediately wrapping his arms around her and kissing her back, tasting her lips thoroughly.
 
"What the hell...?" Niel scratched his head.
 
They tore apart panting and glaring at the same time. "So how do you explain this now?" TOP raised his brows. "YOU kissed me."
 
Bom's hands flew to her lips. "Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to!" she cried out in shock. "There was just...I just...I just didn't know why..."
 
TOP gave her a look. "See? That's what I was telling you." he rolled his eyes. "I didn't know why but I just-"
 
They blinked and looked at each other. "Oh."
 
The principal made his timely appearance and grinned at the crowd. "I guess we have this season's first pair of mates, Park Bom and TOP!" he announced. "And this makes the start of this year's mating season!"
 
There were cheers everywhere and Bom and TOP just looked at each other like they couldn't believe they were mates. A really different scenario from Jiyong's and Dara's case the previous year, really.
 
There were murmurs and whispers around as everyone anticipated the start of the season.
 
"So any time now." Chunji murmured. "Any time the dilemma between Kyungmi, Gongchan and Changjo would be solved. Wonder who it'd be."
 
Miyoung glanced over at her friend who had two hopeful wolves hanging to her every word.
 
She had an idea who Kyungmi liked. And she had an idea who would be Kyungmi's mate as well.
 
But nah she wasn't telling.