Stalker Chunji

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"Congratulations~~~" Teen Top clapped as Changjo appeared with Kyungmi the next day with their hands intertwined.

Since they had confirmed as mates the previous day, they were given their own apartment and were going to move in together that day. Kyungmi looked happy and contented, while Changjo looked as if he had won the billion dollar lottery and couldn't stop beaming from ear to ear.

Changjo grinned. "Thank you thank you~" he smiled brightly. Kyungmi pinked and bit her lip to hide her smile. She raised her gaze and met Miyoung's who smiled and Kyungmi gave a smile back.

They looked absolutely happy together and made for each other. Miyoung sighed contently. *I had that feeling it would be Changjo. Chansik oppa knew Kyungmi for a longer time but somehow the spark that was present for this couple wasn't there when it was Chansik oppa with Kyungmi.*

She glanced at Gongchan who was standing stiffly at the side trying to clap as cheerfully as possible, fixating an absolutely fake smile on his face. Miyoung wondered why he even bothered smiling when they all knew Kyungmi knew him well enough to know that smile was fake.

Chunji saw Miyoung deep in thoughts and bumped shoulders with her gently. "What's up?" he murmured.

Miyoung shook her head and looked up at him. "Nothing. Just...Chansik oppa." she whispered sadly. Chunji nodded in understanding and peered at his mate's best friend. He couldn't say he liked Gongchan till this day, after all that guy had sabotaged his and Miyoung's relationship in the past.

But he had been heartbroken twice in a row and everyone could see that when Gongchan liked a girl, he gave his all to the relationship, which made all heartbreaks more painful than ever.

Kyungmi too noticed Gongchan's melancholy and she sighed sadly. After Changjo and her managed to get away from the crowd that had been congratulating them the previous day and they finally remembered about Gongchan, they had rushed to the meeting place to meet him.

However he was nowhere to be seen.

They tried looking for him and called him a dozen times. Changjo didn't really care about Gongchan because all he could think of was that Kyungmi was his mate!! But he also knew Gongchan was an important friend to Kyungmi and as a respectable love rival he was, he had to know if Gongchan was alright.

They finally went to Gongchan's house and saw that he was home but didn't open the door for them. He was blasting loud symphonic music in his room which Kyungmi knew was his way of dealing with emotional trauma, and she too knew that she wasn't the person he wanted to meet right then.

Gongchan met her gaze and he faked a smile, mouthing "Congratulations". Kyungmi nodded back and knew she had to talk to him sometime.

"And this leaves only three single wolves left!" Niel whined. "Why am I in the single wolf club?" he complained. "I want a mate too!"

CAP rolled his eyes. "If the girl isn't it, then she isn't for you. Wasting time on the girl that wasn't meant for you would just make you unnecessarily sad. The right girl would come, just wait you idiot." he told Niel.

Even though he said that, everyone knew he kind of meant it for Gongchan as well. Niel risked a glance at Gongchan and nodded brightly at CAP. "Yeah we'll find the loves of our lives someday right? No worries!" he said exceptionally loudly so that Gongchan could hear.

Gongchan smiled softly at the grass. These Lee Pack Teen Top wolves are comforting in their own way really. To think they were trying to cheer him up.

Gongchan watched as Changjo led Kyungmi away to the financial department in the ministry where both of them worked and he let out a little sigh. "I guess this was how Kyungmi felt when I had been obssessed with Miyoung in the past. Karma, I guess." he murmured.

 

___________

 

"Chansik oppa?" There came a knock on his door.

Gongchan looked up from his documents and saw Kyungmi standing at his door. He vaguely wondered why she was in the manpower department when she worked in the financial department, when he finally remembered what had happened.

He nearly laughed. The getaway in his work seemed to have worked extremely well. Too well.

"Come on, Kyungmi." Gongchan set away his documents and looked at her. "Is something up?"

Kyungmi her lips nervously and sat down in front of him, adjusting her skirt for a little longer than neccesary. Gongchan watched her looking completely uncomfortable and he felt a cringe in his heart. He didn't like it that she felt that way with him.

"New dress?" he inquired casually to break the ice.

Kyungmi looked surprised and she blushed, nodding. "Yeah, Changjo bough-" she stopped herself abruptly and wiped the happy smile off her face at the mention of her mate.

Gongchan sighed. He wasn't the only guy in her life anymore and he should accept that.

"It's okay, Kyungmi." Gongchan shook his head. "Changjo bought you the dress. Good choice, it suits you." he nodded. Kyungmi swallowed painfully and bit her lip. "Chansik oppa, what I wanted to say was that I'm-"

"Sorry." Gongchan smiled humorlessly. "I know. And I am too, for causing you suffering in the past. Guess we're even now?"

Kyungmi frowned. "But I just wanted to let you know that even though I'm mates with Changjo, we're still best friends. And I'm really really sorry that-" Gongchan raised his hand to stop her.

"Look Kyungmi, what CAP said in the morning was kind of true." Gongchan shrugged. "If the girl isn't meant to be mine, she'll never be. You and Changjo are meant to be, and with me. Even with me, you'd never feel as happy as you would with him. So be with him, and be happy. Don't worry about me."

"I'm fine, Kyungmi." Gongchan assured. "Or as fine as I can be in such a situation. Time will heal me, so don't trouble yourself over this." he reached to pat her hand. "I'm fine okay? Best friends?"

Kyungmi looked relieved. "Yes. Best friends forever Chansik oppa."

Gongchan settled back in his seat with a small smile. "Good. Now go back to your department before your manager fires you or something. I'll be fine." he assured. Kyungmi smiled and darted out of the office.

Gongchan let out a long sigh until the door opened again and another head poked in. "Miyoung?" Gongchan blinked.

"You're taking the rest of the day off with me, Chansik oppa." Miyoung grinned. "Come on, let's get out of here."

 

___________

 

"Why are we here?" Gongchan asked as he sipped his salted caramel mocha shake. "Anything important?"

Miyoung shot him a look. "You and I know both know what happened, Chansik oppa. No point hiding." she reprimanded. "You okay? I know you told Kyungmi that time would heal you but at present you're not fine. Want to talk about it?"

"You eavesdropped on us?" Gongchan asked jokingly. Miyoung sent him another look and Gongchan chuckled softly, shaking his head. "What do you think? Of course I'm not fine. How do you expect me to be fine one day after my heart got broken for the second time?"

Miyoung flinched. "I'm sorry, Chansik oppa." she bit her lip. "I didn't mean to-"

"I know." Gongchan nodded. "But this is a part of falling in love I guess." he sighed. "The lucky ones fall in love and stay happy forever. The unlucky ones like me keep falling in love and keep getting their hearts broken. The only consolation is that someday I'll get my own happy ending as well."

Miyoung grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard. "You'll find it no problem." she assured. "No worries."

Gongchan laughed humorlessly. "But honestly do you expect me to believe in love any longer?" he asked. "Twice in a row isn't that easy to recover from, Miyoung. I know it's the mating season but I doubt I'll find my mate this year. Maybe next year. Maybe never. I don't think I care anymore."

"Chansik oppa!" Miyoung gasped, mortified. "You can't say that! Everyone would find their mate someday!" she said firmly. "Maybe humans and vampires don't, but have you ever seen a single werewolf? We are always paired up in the end, so you'll find your girl someday too."

"Perhaps." Gongchan nodded uncommittingly. He didn't believe in love anymore, he didn't want to think about love anymore. He felt so tired and emotionlessly drained that he could care less about these. He just wanted to work and work and work till he forgot about everything else.

"Come on, don't be so sad Chansik oppa." Miyoung tried cheering him up. "I'll treat you to chocolate cupcakes. Wait here!" she grinned.

She grabbed her purse and went to the counter to order two chocolate cupcakes for the both of them when she saw a head duck behind a pillar. She had a feeling she knew who it was, and she knew that someone was going to get it that night.

 

__________

 

"MIANHAE MIYOUNG FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" Chunji whined.

Miyoung rolled her eyes and patted lotion onto her cheeks. "I knew it was you. Who would be that retarded to go spying in this time and age you tell me?" she snorted. "Do you not trust me that much that you went to spy on me?"

Chunji looked horified and he rushed to her side, wrapping his arms around her waist from her back. "It's not that I don't trust you, Miyoung. But you suddenly disappeared during work, you can't expect me not to be curious. I was just looking for you when I saw it was that Gong Chansik you were with." he frowned.

Miyoung opened to say something and Chunji immediately stopped her. "I know you're going to bring up trust issues but you've got to hear me out." he reasoned. "Gongchan suffered heartbreak twice in a row, he's traumatic. He most probably doesn't have that much of a good perception on love right now and you have to agree he was rather scary last year when we announced how we have already developed golden eyes for each other. He insisted on courting you even then and he looked absolutely obsessed."

Miyoung bit her lip. Well maybe just a bit.

"He had interest in you before, how would I know he doesn't have it anymore?" Chunji asked. "What if he decides to prey on my mate all of a sudden when he isn't thinking straight and as strong and agile you are, Miyoung, you know you can never defeat Gongchan. He's still a male wolf."

Chunji caressed her cheek. "Don't think about it as a trust issue. It's more of a...safety issue Miyoung. I was just worried."

Miyoung turned around in his arms and looked up at him with her chin rested against his chest. "Fine, I can understand where you're coming from." she nodded. "Just don't do that again okay? I don't like the feeling of being stalked." she tiptoed and kissed his chin.

Chunji chuckled and tightened his hold. "What? You're accusing me of being a stalker now?" he mused.

Miyoung tapped her chin thoughtfully and pretended to think. "Well to be honest if you weren't the current Lee leader, you'd fit as a stalke- oh!" she faltered as Chunji started kissing her neck, trailing wet kisses up her jaw.

"Chanhee oppa.." Miyoung gasped.

Chunji smirked and moved up her chin to kiss her lips. Miyoung's hands reached up to tangle in his hair while Chunji lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He placed her down gently and pressed up against her, his elbows supporting his weight as he hovered above her.

"I love you, Miyoung." Chunji murmured between kisses. "I love you so much."

Miyoung couldn't even find the breath to answer as Chunji claimed again. The kiss got heated rapidly and soon they were devouring each other like they couldn't wait another second.

Both of them finally tore away from each other, panting heavily. Chunji sat up and whipped off his shirt, and it was then that something clicked in Miyoung and she realized what they were about to do.

Before she could say anything about it, Chunji's mouth came crushing down on hers again and she was whipped up into the whirlwind of emotions and her brain completely malfunctioned. Chunji's mouth was busy the whole time and he started kissing down her neck again, his large palms and slender fingers caressing her cheeks tenderly, while the other hand ran up and down her arm.

Miyoung wanted to do this. They were mates after all, they had to mate right? It was rather rare for mates to have not consummated their relationship a year after being together, but Chunji had waited for her the whole time even though Miyoung knew he wanted it.

She wanted it too. She wanted a baby like how L.Joe and Mihye had one. She wanted to give herself to him completely.

But...

"I'm scared, Chanhee oppa." Miyoung whispered.

Chunji stopped kissing her jaw, his hands that were under her pyjama top stopped crawling up her bare tummy and he lifted his face to look at her. Miyoung bit her lip and looked absolutely crestfallen. "I'm sorry." Miyoung whimpered. "I don't think I can...I..."

"Hey." Chunji murmured softly, croaking a little. He pulled her top down and gathered her in his arms as she trembled and sniffed. "I'm sorry. I wish I wasn't so troublesome."

"Don't be." Chunji kissed the top of her head. "I understand Miyoung. It's okay." he murmured. His lower region was cursing him for being such a nice guy but he couldn't be any other way with Miyoung. She was scared for goodness sake. The last thing he wanted was for her to be scared of him.

"I'll wait, Miyoung." Chunji laid back down on the bed and held Miyoung to his chest tightly. "It's okay. Really." he tilted her head to look at her.

Sighing, Chunji wiped her tears away and pinched her lips up to smile. "Our relationship isn't based on the physical aspect, Miyoung. Not doing it doesn't make me love you less, and it doesn't make our love any less significant. I love you and I will even if we don't..you know."

He cuddled her and pecked her lips. "So don't worry okay?"

Miyoung smiled softly and laid her head on his chest. "Yeah." she whispered. "Thank you Chanhee oppa."

"Of course." Chunji smiled and held her as she fell asleep. He would have to do something about the tent at his pyjama bottom some time later when the girl in his arms was sound asleep, but for now, he knew no greater pleasure than just holding her.

Holding her forever.