The Goddamn Dress

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"Hey. How's life?" Chunji grinned at L.Joe.

L.Joe made a face and sank in the seat beside him and Ricky as the Teen Top boys and Gongchan gathered together for lunch. It was strange seeing the wolves without their mates but they had these sort of male meetings without the girls because as much as they loved them, they needed a break from one another once in a while.

"Taxing." L.Joe groaned. "Mihye's a little demanding these days. And she's just this little miss independent that doesn't like me interfering in whatever she does and she's driving me mad because she has these endeavors where she likes to show how capable she is but all I want her to do is to be safe especially since she's with a child. Gosh."

The wolves laughed.

"Well if you ask me, I wouldn't want to be in Mihye's shoes either." Gongchan confessed. "That girl's your mate but she has to have some freedom."

"I'm just concerned about the baby okay?" L.Joe pouted. "I'm worried all the time."

"I think you should trust her, Byunghun hyung." Changjo shrugged. "I mean that kid's as much hers as yours. She wouldn't want anything to befall on your child so trust her on it. She would never do anything that would risk the health of your kid."

L.Joe sighed. "I understand. But it's hard not to." He raked his fingers through his hair. "And I'm scared of being a father. What if I'm not good enough? Damn it it's so difficult." he groaned. "And Mihye's a little pissed with me most of the times and hardly wants to talk to me now. What should I do?"

"Well excuse me for being random and I know I should be sympathetic," Chunji suddenly blurted. "But man Byunghun, I never imagined you'd be so whipped!" he guffawed.

"My sentiments exactly." CAP laughed and high-fived with Chunji.

L.Joe scowled and whacked both of their heads, hard. "Bastards." he snapped. "If you don't have anything helpful to say, you can just shut your mouth."

"Sorry man." Chunji stifled his laughter. "So let's talk about this...insecurity you have. What makes you think you're going to be a bad father?"

L.Joe made a face. "I'm not saying that I'll be a bad father exactly," he clarified. "I said that I was scared that I would be. Were you even listening, you poop?" he whacked Chunji's head again.

"Well what I think is that every guy that's waiting for his first born has an equal chance of being a good father or a bad one." Ricky commented. "I think the saying of whether you are a bad person or not, of your family background, of your morals and whatever affecting your ability of fatherhood, well I think that's bull."

Ricky sipped his latte. "I think that you'll be a fine father if you want to be, if you're willing to give and you're willing to try." he reasoned. "You've got to try instead of just thinking it in your head and wishing for everything to become as you want it to be. If you do it like that, I believe you'll be a good father."

The boys stared at Ricky in shock. "Where did you hear all that from?" CAP asked in wonder.

"Huh?" Ricky grinned. "I thought of it myself. Why? Jjang neh?"

"Oh gawd I actually thought it came from some wise guru or something." Niel muttered. "Oblivate my mind now now now."

"Hey but it makes sense!" Ricky pouted.

L.Joe thought about what Ricky said and tapped his chin. "You think it's true?" He murmured. "That if I try then I can be a good father?"

Ricky nodded. "That's what I think." he muttered. "And besides, it's obvious you and Mihye unnie are meant for one another. She being pissed at you is just because of her pregnant hormones and your incessant nagging. If you try enough, you'll have the old Mihye back."

Changjo shook his head in awe. "I think Ricky's possessed today." he muttered.

"Try..." L.Joe didn't listen any longer and he just pondered over Ricky's words. "I should try."

He brightened and looked at all of them. "Guys. I need your help."

------

"He's so annoying!" Mihye groaned. "He monitors my every step and breath, I'm not exagerrating! Seriously! He's so overprotective of me that I'm feeling suffocated by it all!"

The guys had their own gathering and the girls had theirs too. "He's just behaving like this because he's worried about you and he loves you." Miyoung reasoned.

"Yeah but he doesn't trust me to take care of my own body?" Mihye retorted. "He's always talking as if I'm retarded or something. As if I can't take a step without hurting myself. I'm just frustrated!" she complained.

"Chill girl." Jaemi warned. "You're the one with the baby." she reminded.

Mihye gave her a desperate look and Jaemi realized she acted really similarly to L.Joe. "Hey, I can understand his view you know?" Jaemi shrugged. "We all care about the baby and he's the father, he's bound to care more than everyone else. He's just a little paranoid, Mihye. Talk to him about this and don't just throw tantrums, you've got to go through this wonderful process with him, step by step."

Miyoung and Mihye gaped at Jaemi. "Since when were you the love guru?"

Jaemi blushed. "Aish that Ricky forces me to watch dramas everyday." she muttered.

Mihye thought about wha Jaemi said. "You think I should talk to him?" she asked. "I should huh? Maybe I will later, after he comes back from....OMO!!!"

The other two girls blinked in surprise and spun around in their seats. They were sitting in a simple cafe and right outside, seven wolves were standing there with large hand made banners (that looked awful, they were guys what did you expect?) outside the cafe and everyone in the cafe could see them through the full length glass.

"Oh my gosh." Mihye gasped.

L.Joe was standing in the middle of the gang and he was the one holding the banner with a sincere expression on his face. The others held a stalk of rose each and supported their friend.

HEY MIHYE

L.Joe changed boards.

I KNOW I'M BEING A PARANOID ALL THE TIME.

Mihye chuckled softly. "Completely."

I KNOW YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T CONTROL WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO.

I'M SORRY.

Mihye let out a sob. "Oppa..."

YOU SHOULD KNOW I DO THESE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU RIGHT?

L.Joe smiled at Mihye.

I LOVE YOU AND OUR CHILD.

LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER.

Mihye broke into sobs and L.Joe slowly walked into the cafe. "Forgive me?" he opened his arms.

Mihye ran to him and flung her arms around him. "Always."

 

 

 

"Ahh...it's finally settled." Chunji laid back in bed in his casual tee and pants, getting ready for bed. "I really didn't think Byunghun would be the type to be romantic hahaha. Gonna store this in my memory forever."

Miyoung was fiddling in the toilet but she could hear what he said. "Yeah." she responded.

Chunji put his arms behind his head and rested on them, watching the ceiling. "I can't wait for the baby to be born though." Chunji grinned. "I'm going to force Byunghun to make me the baby's god father. You can be the god-mother, Miyoung!" he cheered. "Imagine us as parents!"

Miyoung still hadn't left the restroom but she responded to his conversation. "You...want to have a kid, Chanhee oppa?" she asked.

Chunji blinked. "Yeah of course. Don't you?" he asked. "It doesn't have to be now, but I'll want a kid. Nah scratch that, I want a football team." he grinned. "How about a football team huh Miyoung?"

"Sounds good."

Chunji frowned as he stared at the door. Why wasn't she coming out yet?

"Miyoung are you pooping?" Chunji blurted.

"EXCUSE ME?" she shrieked from inside.

Chunji mentally whacked himself and rushed to the door, knocking on it. "Babe I was kidding." he told her. "But seriously why are you taking so long in the toilet? I usually take a much longer time than you and now you're in it for even longer than me. That's saying a lot."

He heard Miyoung shuffling in the toilet. "I just need some time." she muttered.

"Babe just what are you doing in there?" Chunji knocked again, wondering out loud. "Come on out let's go to bed. You know I can't sleep without you." he whined.

"Oh alright alright." Miyoung tore the door opened and cast her eyes down the whole time,  her cheeks incredibly pink. Chunji sighed. "So here you are, just what in the world were y-you..." his eyes widened when he finally took notice of what she was wearing.

HOLY .

Miyoung was wearing a pale pink silk lace-trimmed nightgown with little thin straps that exposed her milky white shoulders (not to mention that span of neck he so loved) and ended around four inches above her knees. Her hair was casually fluffed and she looked like a y little innocent cat if that even made sense.

Chunji gulped. "Miyoung, w-what are you w-wearing?" he stuttered, red in the face. Was she trying to kill him? He said he would wait but if she wore things like that...

"Huh?" Miyoung grew even redder. "A nightgown what do you think this is huh?"

Chunji's eyes trailed downer her slender limbs and curves. He quickly looked up the ceiling and muttered a silent prayer. "What I meant to ask was WHY in the world are you wearing that?" he questioned. "If you want to sleep you better change. I'm a nice guy and all but there's a limit to my hormones you know." he warned, his gaze directed to the ceiling all the time.

"So you like it?" Miyoung brightened and smiled at him.

Chunji glanced at her and caught sight of the dress again. Blood rose to his head and not to mention a his lower half of his body and he quickly looked up the ceiling again. "Yes I do." he croaked.

Miyoung blinked at him. "No you don't." her face fell. "You don't like it."

Chunji groaned. Really, insecurity at this time?

"Goddamn it Miyoung, I ing love the dress okay?" Chunji turned away, taking deep breaths. "Leave it as that or that dress won't be on your body for long. Change if you want to sleep, I mean it." he growled, clenching his fists.

Blinking, Miyoung slowly smiled. "I don't want to sleep."

"What do you want to do then huh?" Chunji fumed. "Now go in there and chang--" he faltered. He turned around and stared at her. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" his eyes widened.

Miyoung reddened and played with her fingers behind her back. She nodded shyly and bit her lip. "I saw how Mihye and L.Joe grew closer because of their child." she murmured. "I want that too. Maybe not the child part immediately but uhm..." she gulped. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm ready."

Chunji didn't make a sound or move for the next few moments and Miyoung didn't dare lift her gaze from the ground. But the curiosity was bugging her and she really wondered what he was thinking about.

She risked a peek and him, and that was when she was hurled backwards in a single motion as Chunji tackled her to the bed. His lips sealed hers urgently and he held her tightly to him, letting the passion hike up in a rocket fashion as the kiss advanced in a way they never shared before.

Miyoung blinked in surprise, gasping breathlessly when he finally drew back but he quickly planted another one on her lips again. Miyoung never knew how  much Chunji wanted her until that one kiss, oh gosh it felt as if she was about to combust spontaneously on the spot.

"I ing love this goddamn dress." Chunji whispered.

And yes he really did.