Bully

Different dreams

 

Soobin’s POV

Haemin and I looked at each other.

“Sorry.” I said before walking off with Haemin. We continued talking and laughing till we reached our classroom door where a guy was leaning against the wall. Girls were looking at him and giggling. Immediately I know who it was

“You head to class first.” I said and Haemin scurried off. After noticing Haemin walking into the class room, he looked up at me. He walked to me and I could see the surrounding girls pointing and giving me death glares.

“Come with me.” He held onto my wrist and was about to drag me away but I won’t budge.

“You want me to say what happened yesterday here?” he whispered into my ears and I could see him smirking. Immediately, I allowed him to drag me away. Now he has something to threaten me with.

“What do you want?” I asked as we got to a more secluded corner of the school.

“I want you to be a total embarrassment.” He smirked before walking away. What does he mean?

When the day ended, I knew what he meant. He stole my clothes away after gym, making me go to the office in a towel. During lunch he poured orange juice down my uniform.

“You!” I pointed at him but he gave me a kissing face and I knew I couldn’t do anything. I didn’t want Haemin to feel down because I could tell she really likes Donghae. During class, I saw Haemin writing his name all over the pages.

When I got home, I told Omma I had accidentally dropped juice on my uniform.

After a few days, I didn’t bother anymore. I know Haemin would understand. It wasn’t intentional and Haemin isn’t such a petty girl.

“If you dare. You tell everyone. I’m not afraid of you. It’s just a kiss. I won’t give in to you just because of a kiss.” I said and gave him a slap. He looked at me with rage in his eyes.

“Seeing you were so obedient, I was going to spare your good friend Eunhyuk but it seems like I can continuing asking the other boys to torture him. Unless you are willing to be my follower and service to my every need.” He smirked.

Every need? What does he mean every need? I hope it’s not physical need.

“Deal or no deal.” He asked with a serious expression.

“Deal.” I said reluctantly. I couldn’t let Eunhyuk get bullied anymore. Even if it’s only for a year, it’s better than having 3 years of bullying.

“I’ll spare you in the morning. Meet me at the cafeteria after school.” He said and left.

What did I get myself into now? I shouldn’t be scared. The more afraid I am the more arrogant he’ll be and he’ll bully the weak more. I’d rather he only bully me and not anyone else. When I got back to class, Haemin asked me what happened. I told her nothing since he really didn’t do anything to me.

“Alright class! I have good news and bad news. Which one do you all want to hear first?” She said as she stepped into class. Ms Hwang is a more carefree teacher no wonder most students liked her.

“GOOD NEWS!” Everyone exclaimed together.

She told us the school had planed us a school trip a month later. The bad news is that after the school trip, it would be studying all the way since next year they will be sitting for their university entrance exam.

She passed around forms so that all of us could get permission from our parents. Those who are not so well off could go to her to get an additional form where the school would help pay a particular protion of the fee.

“Soobin, are you going?” Haemin asked me as we headed for lunch.

“Why not? I won’t want to miss out all the fun.” I said as we got our food.

Donghae walked towards us and took my tray. “Thanks.” He smirked before walking off.

“Why did you let him take it?” Haemin asked me.

“I cannot be bothered to fight with him. It wastes my breathe.” I said as I sat down at a table with Haemin. She offered me her apple but I passed. I wasn’t hungry actually.

We headed back to class and everyone was discussing about the upcoming school trip. It seems like everyone is going and they are all excited.

“I can’t go home with you today. I have practice.” Haemin said before walking off. I had my own matters at school as well. How I was dreading all this.

“Glad you’re early.” A voice sad before I felt a bag being thrown at me.

“Follow me.” He said and I wanted to scream at him, but I kept chanting in my head that it’s t help Eunhyuk, it’s to help Eunhyuk.

We got to the dance studio and I saw Haemin stretching. When she saw me walking in, she waved at me. I smiled at her before taking a seat beside where Donghae was standing.

“Everyone! Write down what drinks you want on this piece of paper here! Soobin has gladly offered to help all of us get drinks.” Donghae shouted and everyone was so happy. However, Haemin gave me a confused expression. As everyone was writing on the piece of paper, Haemin came over to me.

“Why are you doing this Soobin ah.” She sad with her hand on my shoulder.

“It’s alright. It’s to help someone. It’ll be for a while. I can take it. Go back. Hwaiting.” I said to her and she took a last look at me before walking off.

“Here. Have fun.” He smirked at me before they started practice. Looking at the list, I chuckled. Does he think these few bottles of drinks would be tough for me? He’s totally wrong and I had though what kid of torture he would give me.

Leaving the studio, I strolled to the convenience store outside school and got all the drinks. Even though he didn’t give me money, it’s not like I couldn’t afford treating everyone drinks. Walking back, I place the drinks on the floor beside me.

When practice was over, I passed out the drinks. Even though Haemin didn’t write on the list, I got her her favourite jeju orange juice.

“I didn’t write on the list.” She said as she was wiping her perspiration.

“I know. I got his for you.” I passed it to her before passing Donghae his drink.

He asked me to help him massage. He really think I’m his maid. I massaged as hard as I could and he jumped in pain.

“Are you trying to kill me?” He wiped his mouth since he was about to spit out his drink.

“No. You asked me to massage so that’s what I’m doing.” I said innocently and he glared at me.

“Don’t forget Eunhyuk.” He whispered into my ear and I hear squealing from behind him. I looked up to see a group of girls sending daggers at me.

I rolled my eyes before massaging him. He’s such a jerk.

When practice was over, every girl was staring at Donghae and he didn’t seem to mind. But I felt that they look like they’re about to eat him up. Then I heard squeals. I turned my head to look at Donghae and realized that he was taking off his shirt.

(Everyone wears home clothes like sweats and t-shirt for dance practice)

He walked over to me and threw his shirt in my face.

“YAH!” I shouted as all the girls came to me and grabbed the shirt from me. I swear these fan girls are psychotic.

He just smirked at me before pointing to his bag. I rolled my eyes yet again before digging for a shirt for him. Throwing it back at him, he chuckled before wearing it back on. I bet he’s some attention seeker.

“You can go home now.” He told me before walking off.

“What was that about?” Haemin asked me and I just smiled.

“Let’s go home.” I said and we walked out of school. I saw Donghae got into a black car before it drove off. So he’s rich. Looking at Haemin, I could see twinkle in her eyes. She still denies that she’s doesn’t like Donghae.

“Ms. Soobin.” I heard my name being called before seeing driver Ahjusshi.

“What brings you here?” I asked as Haemin followed me.

“Madam was wondering why you weren’t home yet. She asked me to wait for you to bring you home.” He said and I looked at Haemin. We both got in. I dropped Haemin off first since it doesn’t make a difference.

“Omma! I’m home.” I walked in as she came over worried.

“Why are you home so late?” she said after she pulled away from the hug.

“I’m sorry Omma. I have activities in school. I forgot to tell you.” I said and she smiled before asking me to head to shower before coming down for dinner.

After dinner, I showed Omma the form for the school trip. She signed immediately and passed me the money in an envelope.

The next day, Our homeroom teacher started collecting payment. Everyone gave her the money and the form.

“Seems like we’ll have loads of fun.” She smiled before the bell rang for our next lesson.

“Are you going for the school trip?”Donghae asked as he sat down at the table where Haemin Eunhyuk and I were at.

“What does this concern you?” I said as I continued eating my salad.

“I’ll see if I can torture you then.” He said as he whispered into my ears.

“Just shut up and go.” I said. He smirked and walked away with his group of friends.

“Donghae seems different.” Eunhyuk said as he looked at them walk away.

“How different?” Haemin asked.

“As compare t all the other people he bullies, he’s the nicest to Soobin. He just threatens her but never physical bullying. Unlike me.” Eunhyuk said as he looked down at his food.

“No worries Hyuk, it’s all over.” I smiled and he smiled at me.

“Why does he want to know if you’re going for the school trip or not?” Haemin asked.

“He’s just nosy.” I said and lunch was over in a flash.

Finally class is over. I thought as Haemin and I left the classroom. However, I felt someone pull my wrist when I stepped out of the classroom. I wanted to shout at the person but I realized t was Donghae.

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed.

He didn’t say anything but just pulled me away.

“YAH!” I exclaimed and I saw Haemin chasing after me.

He stopped and pulled me into his embrace. “You better keep quiet and follow me or Eunhyuk will be in deep trouble.” He said before continuing to pull me along.

“Haemin ah! Head home first!” I said as she stopped chasing us, but the expression on her face was filled with worry. All I hope is that she won’t tell Omma about it.

I was dragged into the black car and the door slammed behind me. The door opened from the other side and Donghae took his seat.

“Drive us to the nearest shopping mall.” He said and we drove off.

I pulled out my phone about to make a call when he snatched my phone away.

“Yah!” I shouted.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked.

“I need to tell my Omma I’ll be home late. Because of you my Omma was worried yesterday! Give me my phone back!” I was so angry. He wants to treat me badly I cannot do anything about it, but I have my own right to not make my Omma worried.

He passed me back my phone and I called Omma tell her I’ll be late as I’m going shopping with a friend.

“You seem like a good daughter.” He said as he looked out of the window.

“I’m not like you. Family means everything to me.” I rebutted.

“If you say so.” He smiled at me weakly. What’s with him, a moment ago he was all bully mode and now he was all young master mode.

I looked in front and realized the driver was looking at us. When he realized I was looking at him, he returned his gaze to the road.

When we reached the place, he held onto my hand and pulled me away after he thanked the driver.

“I’ll call you when I’m done.” He said.

“Can you let go? I’m not your girlfriend or anything. Since when did I saw you could hold my hand?” I said and he looked at me before loosening his grip.

“I’m sorry.” He said before we walked side by side. What’s wrong with him?

End of Soobin’s POV