Chapter 6: Textmate

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s hangout after class and it’s going to be my treat, what do you think?” Min Jeong suggests.

                   Yun Hee’s wide eyes become wider when she hears Min Jeong’s offer. ”You’re sure?”

                  “Yes, I am.” Min Jeong answers in a glee.

                  “Oh, rich kid spotted.” Yoo Young teases. “If you’re really sure, then, I’m in.”

                  “How ‘bout, you? Ji Ni? Soon Mi?” She inquires the two.

                  “Yes, we’ll be joining.” Soon Mi answers.

 

                    Min Jeong together with Yun Hee and Yoo Young is already outside the room. “Min, what are we waiting for?” Yun Hee asks.

                  “I’m going to invite Se Hun and others—the more the merrier right?” She answers.

                   “Don’t tell me that you’re considering that cat—” Before that Yoo Young could finish her sentence, Min Jeong suddenly approaches Se Hun, Lu Han and Min Seok.

                    “Guys, we’re going to hang out to the nearest mall, want to join?” She asks. “Don’t worry it will be my treat.”

                    “Really?” Min Seok eyes shine.

                    “Yes, Oppa.” Min Jeong confirms.

                    “Oppa, you’re calling a kid Oppa?” Yoo Young asks in disbelief.

                      “What do you mean ‘kid’? He’s older than us that why I’m addressing him Oppa.” Min Jeong explains.

                      “Is he more than seventeen?!” Yoo Young shrieks.

                       Min Seok let out a sound full laugh that can annoy Yoo Young. “I can’t believe that you really think I’m only seventeen.”

“You’re not lying when you said that you’re already twenty-three?” Yoo Young flashes an expression of disbelief.

“Can Yi Xing Hyung join?” Se Hun asks

Min Jeong nods. “Yes.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

                         As what Min Jeong said she will treat them, she leads her friends towards the bubble tea shop inside the mall. “Guys, what do you want?” She asks.

                       “Mine is whatever your order is.” Se Hun says.

                         

 

                       “You haven’t said that she will treat us, this is embarrassing.” Yi Xing whispers.

                        “I thought she was joking.” Se Hun retorts back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

                         They decide to walk around the new mall while drinking than stay at the store waiting to finish their drinks.

                         “What flavor is this?” Se Hun asks Min Jeong as he sips for more of his purple drink.

                         “You don’t like it?” Min Jeong asks back worriedly.

                          “It’s not like that… it’s my first time to taste this thing.”

                          “Tazzo Passion Tea, it’s cute, right? The color of that drink changes when you’re sipping it.”  Se Hun only smiles as he sips for another. But the taste is really weird.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                        Min Jeong reaches her house, she rest for a while then she goes online in a specific social networking site ‘wedontdie-wemultiply.com’. She notices that she has eight unread messages. She clicks it right away.

 

From: Lu Han

            Thanks for the treat! We really thought it was a joke.

 

From: Kim Min Seok

             Thanks again.

 

From: Jung Yun Hee

              Thanks for the bubble tea~

 

From: Jung Yoo Young

             I hope we can do that again.

.

.

.

Without the catfish xD

 

From: Kwon Soon Mi

            The tea was delicious. Thanks a lot.

 

From: Hyun Ji Ni

             That’s the first time that I taste bubble tea. Weird right? Thanks.

 

From: Oh Se Hun

               Thanks a while ago. I hope we can do it next time just you and me.

 

             Min Jeong flinches a bit as she read the last sentence.

 

From: Zhang Yi Xing

                Thanks for the treat, even though we’re not that close you still did that. If I’m being that awkward—sorry, just— I’m still in the middle of transition.

                You seem nice. Now I know why Se Hun doesn’t mind to be close with you.

              

            Min Jeong decides to reply Yi Xing, maybe in this way they can be close.

 

From: Lee Min Jeong

               We can be friends right? There’s no reason to be awkward.

 

From: Zhang Yi Xing

              Thanks again, that’s really nice of you. But I can’t help it and you know the reason.

 

From: Lee Min Jeong

            No, I don’t have any idea.

 

From: Zhang Yi Xing

            You know that I have a crush to Soon Mi-sshi… I can’t help to be awkward.
Se Hun told you about this, right?

 

            Min Jeong face-palms. “He really thought that I know about this?”

 

From: Lee Min Jeong

            Why you even think that Se Hun will say that to me? But, by the way, I’m not going to tell that to anyone.

 

From: Zhang Yi Xing

              Uhrg… this is embarrassing. I thought Se Hun said that to you since you two are close.

Promise? You’ll not say that to anyone especially to Soon Mi-sshi?

 

From: Lee Min Jeong

             You’re so epic.

Yes, the secret is safe.

 

From: Zhang Yi Xing

               Nice taking to you. I have to go now, bye.

 

              She decides to log-off also since she can’t find any interesting staying online. As she stands up, she notices her phone flashes a light. She immediately looks. “Who is this?” She receives a message from an unknown number saying that:  I hope you reached home safely.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

            “What’s up, Min.”

            “What’s up, Yoo.”

             “Do you know whose number is this?” Yoo Young shows a message and a number from her ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter