Chapter 7: The Fanboy

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING:  UN-BETA-ED

            

               Min Jeong is sending Se Hun a kind smile since she cannot say anything, every person who doesn’t want to be rude does that, smiling when you can’t reply since they are not that close but it is the opposite of what Se Hun is saying.

             “Since we are already close friends we should do something every time we meet.” Se Hun suggests with a bright tone. “Something like hi-five.”

             “Okay…” Min Jeong answers unsurely.

            
             “We haven’t like that, right?” Lu Han hisses to Min Seok, sounds offended. Min Seok cups Lu Han’s mouth by his hand to make his quite. “He can hear you.” Min Seok whispers as he scolds him.

             “This friend of yours really is being like this when he is with Min Jeong.” Yun Hee states the facts to the two male. “What do you think?”

             “He is like a fanboy.” Yoo Young says. She glances to the three of them like sending telepathy or something. Min Seok looks at her weirdly. “What are you trying to do? Trying sending us message through eyes? Piranhas can’t do telepathy.” He teases once again.

             “It’s not like that; catfish like you is a good example of weakling that’s why you don’t understand.” Yoo Young argues back.

               Lu Han and Yun Hee both sigh because of their friends’ behavior. “Yoo, I think I know what you’re thinking. I also consider that thing…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

              It’s their break time, Se Hun drags Min Jeong towards the canteen, Min Seok and Yoo Young follows.  Se Hun gets his sandwich; he notices that Min Jeong has no any food. “Why you don’t have any snacks?” He asks.

             “I didn’t really bring any; our dismissal is early so I’m just going to eat in the house.” She reasons.

              He cut his sandwich into half. “You need to eat something. We can share this sandwich.” He offers.

             “I’m fine, I’m not hungry.” She kindly rejects. The truth is she is very hungry, but she needs to earn money that’s why she can’t buy any for herself. She will just wait for the dismissal and go home early as possible to eat.

             “Can I have that? I’m hungry!” Yoo Young snatches the half of the sandwich right away. Before Yoo Young can take a bite, Min Seok snatches the sandwich from her hand. “Why you don’t buy for yourself? Se Hun gives that to Min Jeong.” Min Seok argues.

              “Can’t you see? Se Hun gives the half for Min Jeong since he is not that hungry, but Min Jeong refuse because she is not hungry and I’m hungry!” She snatches again the sandwich and takes a huge bite. “I’m so broke right now; I have no choice but to depend to the shares of others.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

              “Min Jeong-ah, I saw a headdress with cat ears on it, I don’t know but you are the first person came to my mind when I saw that, maybe it suits well to you.” Se Hun suddenly blurts.

               But Yoo Young enters the scene by simpering that makes Se Hun looks at her weirdly. “Can you just eat your sandwich?” Se Hun says.                

               As Yoo Young finishes that piece of sandwich, Min Seok grabs her left hand with right one. “What?” Yoo Young flashes a baffled expression to him.

               “Come with me.”

                “Why me?”

                “Just come with me, I will not kidnap you or sell your organs!”

 

                  Min Seok drags Yoo Young and doesn’t say anything to Se Hun and Min Jeong. He tries to reach a place which far enough.

                  “Where are we going?” Yoo Young asks.

                  “Are you numb? Can’t you see Se Hun is making his ways?” Min Seok points out. “… and our presence is ruining it. Oh, scratch that, your presence only. I thought you think that he likes her? You said that before…”

                   Yoo Young glares Min Seok in a malicious manner but she changes her expression right away. “So…it’s already making way, huh?” She lets out a smug smirk. “He looks like typical high school student in mangas.” She remarks.

                  “Senpai~, please notice me!” Min Seok mimics a typical high school student that Yoo Young talks about animatedly. “Like that?”

                   “By the way, did he admit it to you?” Yoo You inquires.

                    Min Seok shakes his head. “Even he tries to hide, he is too obvious.”

                   “And advice your friend, please. His ways are odd to be honest.” She says frankly.

                    “Why me?”

                    “You’re a professional flirt, even you don’t show it, it written all over your aura.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

                     Ji Ni, Soon Mi and Min Jeong are sitting peacefully and doing their plates inside the classroom, then, Se Hun with huge eye glasses comes and sits down beside Min Jeong. He glances to Min Jeong’s profile, then, he takes off the glasses that his wearing and he puts it’s on Min Jeong’s.

                     Min Jeong blinks when she notices that there’s something on her face. She is about to take it off but Se Hun stops her. “Wait, don’t!”

                     Min Jeong looks at him confused. “Where did you get—” before she could finish her sentence, the flash of Se Hun’s phone camer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter