Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

It's not the gown, the preparations nor the visitors that would make a girl happy on her wedding day, it's the man she would be married to.


 

 

Your mouth hang wide open as soon as you heard those magical words coming from him. You actually don't know how the heck you would talk but you soon found yourself saying what your heart says and it's...

 

"Yes."

 

As soon as Onew heard those words from you, he stood up and spun you around.

 

"I'm the luckiest man alive, thanks to you," he whispered to your ear and hugged you tightly.

 

"No. Thank you. Thank you Lee Jinki for making me experience what life is, thank you--" You were cut off by him kissing you on the lips.

 

"Save that for later, babe," He uttered, making you confused.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm glad you accepted what I offered because if not, then all of these would be wasted," He said as lights blinded your eyes.

 

When your eyes adjusted to the lights, a beautiful place covered your eyes. You were now in a big hall, it's a hall that is covered of porcelain floor painted with the color of cream, the deigns were wonderful: the angels; the clouds... It's just perfect.

 

You started looking around to see it wasn't only you who's there. There's a lot of people there and you know all of them: they're your friends; your family; and Jinki's family. They were sitting on chairs that were covered with white and red cloth.

 

"What are they doing here?" You asked, confused as to what is happening. 

 

Suddenly, you heard an orchestra played. They're on the right side of the hall and what surprised you more is the boys that were singing. It's the boys that led you here: Jonghyun; Key; Minho; Taemin; and... Jinki. He's looking at you with a smile plastered on his face, then they started singing.

 

Oh, geochin salme shideureo galttae geudaega naege dagawa
Eoreo buteun geu maeume soneul daen sungan
naye salmeun shijak dwae sseumeul

Geudae jichigo himdeulttae budi geu yeopjariye nareul igehae
Bagiman han sarangeul dashi deurilsu ige isalmi kkeunagi jeone

Sesange mureup kkulko nunmul heullil ttae,
pukpun sokbal meomchul ttae geudaeman seo itamyeon
Ireon apeum gotong jjeum gyeondilsu ineun geolyo
Ojik geudaeman, naege itamyeon in my life

Eodun sup sokgil ireul ttae eorin naye yeong honi ulgo isseul ttae
Bicheoreom gijeok cheoreom nareul ikkeureo jwoyo
isalmi kkeunagi jeone

Sesange mureup kkulko nunmul heullil ttae,
pukpun sokbal meomchul ttae geudaeman seo itamyeon
Eotteon apeum nunmul jjeum chameulsu ineun geolyo
All I want is you, only one is you in my life

Ulji anayo dashin ulji anayo, geu muwoto jeoldae nal meomchuji motae
Heona ojik dan han saram geudae
nareul mandeulgo wanseon shikigo, oh, ireoke sumshige hae, you

Sesange mureup kkulko nunmul heullil ttae,
pukpun sokbal meomchul ttae geudaeman seo itamyeon
Ireon apeum gotong jjeum gyeondilsu ineun geolyo
Ojik geudaeman, naege itamyeon

Sesange mureup kkulko nunmul heullil ttae,
pukpun sokbal meomchul ttae geudaeman seo itamyeon
Eotteon apeum nunmul jjeum chameulsu ineun geolyo
All I want is you, only one is you in my life


The song ended but your tear haven't. It's just so beautiful, the song and the way the sing it. You aren't even ready for something but there goes Jinki, singing again. This time, he's singing it alone.

 

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad 

Carry you around when your arthritis is bad 
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you 

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches 
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks 
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you 

I'll miss you 
Kiss you 
Give you my coat when you are cold 

Need you 
Feed you 
Even let ya hold the remote control 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink 
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink

 

Onew stopped singing and walked towards you, whose tears are endless. But who could blame you? It's something every woman dreamed of and there goes your boyfriend who keeps on clashing dream with reality.

 

He stopped in-front of you, held your hand and kneeled.

 

I could be the man who grows old with you 
I wanna grow old with you...

 

Everything's a blur to you, but you couldn't even care less. All you see is him and all you hear is you heart beats beating with his

 

"I love you, Jade," He uttered. You smiled at him and wa about to answer when he continued.

 

"I love you so much that I'm not willing to spend another day of you being Ms. Park," He smiled. For the umpteenth time in this day, you were left confused.

 

"I want you to be Mrs. Lee, here and... now," Your mouth literally dropped.

 

"W-what do you mean?" You stammered.

 

"I'm glad you accepted my offer earlier because -as I've told you- if you rejected me, all of these would be wasted," He smiled to you. "I'm marrying you, here and now, Park Shinhe," He finally revealed.

 

Your mouth agape. You don't know what to say nor to react. Everything happened so fast, you were shocked but deep down inside your heart... you're ready.

 

"Hi babe," your mom suddenly appeared beside you.

 

"You know all of this?" You asked as you hugged her.

 

"Of course we know, baby. I won't let that guy get you without my permission, you know?" Your dad butted in.

 

"Dad~" You chuckled.

 

"Let's go, sweetie. He's waiting," Your mom told you as she took you hand.

 

You smiled. As you walk you suddenly felt like you woke up from a dream. This is beautiful. Your wedding is VERY beautiful.

 

Red carpet is on the floor, perfect for you to walk in, The flower is you favorite flower and it's beside your parents as you walk towards the aisle, The chandeliers blinds you by it's shine but it's really perfect but the most perfect for you is the man waiting on the aisle, the man who makes you happy and the man who made your fantasies come true.

 

Like a blink of an eye, you found yourself in front of the man you want to be with forever.

 

"You're crazy, Lee Jinki," You whispered to him as he reached for your hand.

 

"Yes, crazy for you," He winked at you earning a chuckle and giggles everywhere.

 

"You ready?" He asked you, nervously. Thinking you would even back out.

 

"As long as it's you," You replied sweetly.

 

"Then let's go~" He sang making you chuckle.

 

This is it. The moment you've been waiting for, your whole life: God witnessing and blessing you and the man you love to become one, to be together 'till the end of eternity.

 

"We are her today to witness the becoming of one in Lee Jinki and Park Shinhe," The preacher uttered.

 

That was the last thing you heard of the preacher because at the moment, everything wa blurry, there was only you and him... together. You were holding his hand and looking him straightly in the eyes as he do the same. You both were sending messages of how you love and how thankful you both are for having each other today.

 

Before you know it, the time for saying your vows already came.

 

"Park Shinhe, I want to tell you how I'm thankful that you came into my life. It's you who served as my light when things get dark, it's you who served as my eyes when I couldn't see what's right from wrong, it's you who served as my mouth when my heart wants to say something but most of all it's you who my heart is beating for. You changed my life from dull into a more colorful world. I want to thank you for giving your heart to someone like me. I can't promise you a perfect life after this, but I can promise you a happy life. I can't promise you the world but I can promise to give you all my love from today 'till the end of forever. I promise to stay with you in sickness and in health. 'till death do us part," He pledged as he slipped the beautiful ring in your finger.

 

It's nice how he knows what your size it and what your taste in rings is.

 

"Oh it's my turn," You whispered earning a chuckle from Jinki. You weren't prepared for this  and you wanted to slap Jinki for not telling you earlier, nevertheless, you picked the ring up from the pillow and started speaking from your heart.

 

"Lee Jinki, the man who make every girl's fantasies come true, the man who I'm facing now, the man whom I love. I want to thank you for all of these, for all you've done. Thank you for the past 5 years of tears, laughters, smiles, and love. I promise to be a good wife and a good mother of our future children, I promise not to nag much at you and I promise I'll only love you today 'till the end of eternity. I promise to stay with you in sickness and in health. 'till death do us part." You uttered as you slip the ring in his hand with tears yet smile on your face.

 

"Do you Lee Jinki, accept Park Shinhe as your lawful wife, mother of your future children. Do you promise to take care of her in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?" The preacher asked Jinki.

 

"I do," He uttered without any hesitation.

 

"Do you Park Shinhe, accept Lee Jinki as your lawful husband, father of your future children. Do you promise to take care of her in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?" The preacher repeated.

 

You looked deeply into Onew's dark orbs before saying: "I do"

 

"I now pronounce you man and wife," The preacher finally announced.

 

"You may kiss the bride," He smiled.

 

Jinki removed the veil that was covering your face and came closer and closer 'till you felt his soft lips against yours.

 

You smiled at the kiss. This is the beggining of your journey with him.

 


DONE~