Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

Loving someone doesn't always last but when you find true love, then you're as sure as heaven that you want that person to be with you to the end of eternity.


 

*Ding Dong

 

The door bell echoed inside the house, waking the beautiful princess, Jade. She yawned and stretched as she soon found herself rubbing her eyes for it to adjust to the bright colors of the day, She just had a wonderfu; sleep and she's sure that this day would be as great.

 

"Good morning, sunshine," She thought loud as she smiled once more.

 

Today is one of the plain days for others but not for Jade, It's her and her boyfriend, Onew's fourth anniversary as a couple. 

 

She smiled to herself as she reminisce all the times since they started. Their story is typical yet romantic, at least for Jade. 

 

*Ding Dong

 

The door bell was once again, pressed. Making Jade snap out of her thoughts. She quickly ran down the stairs as the door bell kept on echoing around the house. Once she reached the door, she hang it wide open, to see a delivery boy holding a bouqet of white, pink, red and surprisingly blue rose.

 

"Ms. Shin Jade?" asked the delivery boy, Jade smiled and nodded.

 

"Plese, sign here" The guy uttered nd handed Jade a cardboard. She signed then the guy handed her the rose after.

 

She quickly searched the boquet for anything and as she expected there's a note.

 

Happy Anniversary, Babe.

                                                   -Onew-

 

She smiled at the simple yet worth smiling piece of paper on her hand and she soon found herself callng her 4th year boyfriend, named Onew.

                                                  

"Hello, babe?" She said as the other line picked up.

 

"Oh, noona, it's not Onew hyung, it's Taeminnie," said the other voice on the line.

 

"Oh, Taeminnie, what's up? Where's your hyung?" She asked continuously.

 

"Oh, ahmm... about hyung... errr..." The younger guy stuttered on the line.

 

"Why?" She asked a bit worried.

 

"Hyung, said he cannot spend this day with you, for he is sick," The younger stated making Jade a bit disappointed yet worried at the same time.

 

"Oh, is that so? Kindly tell him it's okay and tell him Get well soon," She tried hiding the disappointment which she failed doing at.

 

"I -cough- I'm sorry, Jade-ah -sniff- I'll make it up to you -cough- next -sniff- time, Pro -cough-  Promise" Now, it was Onew and Jade was sure of it.

 

"It's okay, babe. I understad, please get well soon, 'kay? Or would you like me to come overthere to take care of you?" Jade ask worriedly, all of her disappointment quickly vanished as soon as she heard the coughing and sniffing of her love.

 

"No, -cough- it's okay -sniff- babe. -cough- you might get sick if you, -achoo!- Come here" Onew said thoughtfully and sweetly.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"yes"

 

"Okay then, I love you babe, Happy anniversary, Oh and thanks for the flowers, by the way" She said sweetly.

 

"I love you too, babe. Happy Anniversary, too. Sorry if I couldn't spend -sniff- it with you. And about the flowers, it's the least I could do" Jinki said weakly on the other line.

 

Jade could also trace a hint of sadness and disappointment on the latter's part. I mean, who wouldn't be sad if it's the 4th year anniversary of their relationship yet they couldn't spend it with each other's arm?

 

"I need to go now, babe," Said the other line making Jade snap out of her thoughts once more.

 

"Oh, okay, babe. Rest, okay and drink your medicine. Don't be too stubborn," She said like a mother scolding her son, and she could hear a faint chuckle on the other line before the call went dead

 

Jade then found herself sitting on the couch, tears silently falling out of her eyes. She's disappointed, no point in hiding that. She is sad but she couldn't do anything. It maybe a small thing to cry on for others but it's not a small thing for Jade. Onew forgot their anniversary last year and he promised her that he would make up this year but look at what happened, she's here all alone with nothing to do but to cry.

 

Maybe it's not a good day at all

 

-Couple of hours later-

 

Jade transferred all her attention in watching movies, namely; cars, cars, toy story, toy story 1, 2 and now she's watching toy story 3 which mde her sniff to the nth level.

 

"It's so sweet~!" She exclaimed as the toys held on each other's arm when they were about to be burn.

 

"Omo!" The story got another reaction from her as the light and the clam appeared.

 

Then after a while, her tears started showing up once more when Andy gave his toys to the new girl

 

"Awww~!" She exclaimed as she sniffed. 

 

All these movies made her cry, if you may all know, her tears are very shallow. She cry because of shallow things, but she knows when is the right time to cry, she could hold her tears inside then burst later when she knows that nobody will be affected by her tears.

 

Now, movie time is over and Jade has nothing to do but to stare at the ceiling while lying helplessly on the couch, tears falling, the reason? She doesn't know if it's either because she feels lonely or because she don't know what to do.

 

She could be that childish, by the way.

 

*Ding Dong

 

The doorbell rang for the second time that day. 

 

Jade wiped her tears as she lazily got out of the couch to open up for the person -whoever it is- on the door.

 

She opened the door revealing nothing but a box, you know, the one you get every christmas, yes, the one with a ribbon on top, except the box is bigger -maybe like a small drawer- and it's wrapper is colored as baby pink and sky blue, Jade favorite color.

 

She was amazed that she didn't notice she brought it inside -with much difficulty because of the weight, that is- and she soon found herself opening the box slowly without knowing that it contain something that'll surely amaze her...


Okay, I made it, two shots. Because it's wayyyyyyyyy too long! I'll update the other chappie, maybe tomorrow?