Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

Grow Old With You

Knowing that someone would be there until your hair turns white, is the greatest feeling among all.


 

"What is this?" You asked yourself as you curiously opened the box.

 

The box contain many things and you found yourself tearing as you realized what it is.

 

A stained leather jacket

 

Our first meeting

 

Flashback

You heaved another sigh as you tried warming yourself. It's winter yet you found yourself wondering the streets for you and your parents fought for the nth time of your life. 

 

You're not such a bad kid, it's just that, your parents always do something to prick you off, that always end up in a fight.

 

"Will there be a time, when I'll be able to get along with you?" You thought to yourself as you let a tear off and as you let your feet -much more heart- lead you to nowhere.

 

"Oh!" A man exclaimed as you snapped out of your thoughts just to see a leather jacket covered with... coffee.

 

"AISH!" He exclaimed, annoyed by your clumsiness.

 

"I'm sorry," You uttered, feeling guilty of what you have done You're too lost at your thoughts that you didn't know where your going.

 
 
"No, it's okay, I'm sorry too," The man said as he smiled at you.
 
 
"He's gorgeous" You thought as you smiled back, your eyes meeting his.
 
 
For a couple of minutes, you found yourself having a staring competition with the man. 
 
 
"His eyes are to die for, so is his smile" You thought as you continued staring back at him.
 
 
It's funny how you felt no awkwardness but instead, you felt warmth.
 
 
"Is this what you call, Love at first sight?" You thought as you blushed to yourself but not breaking the staring battle with the said guy.
 
 
Though, the busy street around you is quite noisy, you cannot help but to hear nothing but the quietness covering the two of you.
 
 
The said quietness was broken by the man after a while.
 

"W-would you like to have some coffee?" The man stuttered in which you chuckled.

 

"Sure"

 

And from that cold winter day your life has not been the same.

 

End of Flashback

 

You smiled as you remembered your first meeting, you then looked at the box to see that it contain much more than the leather jacket.

 

You soon found a leaf. You laugh as you found what is the story behind the leaf.

 

The confession.

 

Flashback 

 

You and Onew had been friends for quite a while now, well you're more than friends, you're best friends but you would be lying if you would say that you don't want more than that because you, deep inside your heart, knows you love Onew more than just a friend.

 

You were broken off your thoughts when you hear the door bell rang, you ran and open the door which reveal a panting and sweating Key.

 

"Oh, Key, what are you doing here? and why are you sweating and panting?" You asked. He looked at you, holding on his knees, still panting like catching his dear life.

 

"You... Park... Onew... Meet..." He pants and honestly, you didn't understood a thing.

 

"Eh?" You gave him a WTF face.

 

He glared at you, still catching his breath and after a while, he finally stopped panting.

 

"Onew hyung, wants to see you at the park,"  He clearly -thankfully- uttered.

 

"Eh? Why?" I asked.

 

"No more questions, please! I ran all the way here, not for questions, 'kay?!" he asked with his diva tone.

 

"Oh, okay?" you said as you both started walking to the park.

 

After walking, you two finally reached the place, and there you saw Onew, stunning as ever but he seems... nervous?

 

Okay, why?

 

"Lee Jinki!" You called him out by his real name.

 

People prefer to call him Onew which you quite don't understand, his real name is actually cuter than his nickname and where the hell does the nickname Onew comes from and what the heck does that mean?

 

Anyway, He turned around and faced you, nervousness actually is so obvious in his handsome face. He motioned you to come closer to him, so you did, leaving the Almighty Kim Kibum behind.

 

"What is it that you want?" You asked him.

 

"Uh, I... well, I c-called you here... well, uhm... because..." He stuttered which you found so cute but yu know he has to say something so for him to be able to say it, you need to act irritated.

 

"Okay, you're sangtae is at it again and I'm not in the mood to play with you, so please, Lee Jinki, tell me what you want," you asked trying to cover up the giggles because of his cuteness.

 

"I... well... I do," he stuttered once more. 

 

"Eh?" You showed him a WTF face.

 

"What in the world do his 'I do' means? I'm not proosing to him... duh!" You thought.

 

"Urgh!! Why is it so hard?!" He yelled as he stepped back and of course, his sangtae was present, he tripped on a rock and fell backwards and gladly, he landed on a bunch of leaves, it's already fall so the street sweepersalways make the leaves gather on one side, thanks to them, Jinki is still conscious now.

 

"Oh My! Be careful! Tsk!" You yelled at him as you came closer to help him.

 

You lend out a hand to help him get out, he grabbed your hand but as you pulled him, he also pulled you with more strength which caused you to land on top of him.

 

"Yah! Lee Jinki! What are you---" You were in shocked when he didn't let you finish by putting his own lips into yours.

 

After a while, he cut the kiss while you, are still in daze.

 

"What the F did just happened?" You thought as you looked at Jinki. He's blushing.

 

"C-can you stand up now?" He asked you which made you feel awkward all of a sudden and like a flash you stood up followed by him.

 

 He called you out, softly. You looked at him and he's staring at you which made you blush and because of that, you looked somewhere else but him.

 

"I love you," You heard him say, your head automatically turned.

 

"Huh?" You asked confused yet nervous at the same time.

 

"I love you!" He awkwardly said and scratched his head afterwards feeling shy of his confession.

 

"I-I love you too," You whispered almost inaudible but he heard it.

 

"A-are you serious?!" He asked, shocked by your revelation.

 

You nodded, which made him jump and hugged you.

 

"J-Jinki-ah, can't breathe," You uttered, trying to get out of his breath-taking hug.

 

"Oh! Sorry, did you really mean what you just said?" He asked, making sure and once again, you nodded.

 

You were shocked when he stepped forward and put your hands together before putting your foreheads together, too.

 

"I love you," he uttered, and now, you felt it.

 

"I love you too."

 

End of Flashback.

 

You smiled as you found yourself getting things out from the box that made you laugh and cry. You found all the memorabilia that reminded you of all the good and bad memories of Jinki and you; from your first meeting, the confession he made, your first date with him, your first fight, your cool-off days, your break-up, etc.

 

You were very flattered that all you want is to run to Jinki, hug him, kiss him and tell him how much you thank him for coming into your life. You were about to do what you're thinking when you fell with the box, things were scattered on the floor but only one unfamiliar thing caught your eye;  a card with  a chain designed with hearts on it.

 

You ignored the things around as you grabbed the card you removed the chain from it, you opened it just to know that it's a letter for you.

 

Dear Cindy,

      If you're reading this then I bet you're already finished with the things I've sent you, I hope it made you happy ^^. Anyway, I sent it for our 4th anniversary, Happy Anniversary babe! I hope i made it up to you but that's not all, can you please go out? Thank you ^^

Love,

Lee Jinki

 

You found yourself walking out, mindlessly but to your shock, the Bling-bling Jonghyun was there.

 

"What are you doing here?" You asked, he just smiled and pulled you gently And lead you into a car.

 

"Jonghyun!" You yelled as soon as the car starts moving without Jonghyun. You don't know where you're going and heck you are nervous.

 

After maybe 20 minutes, the said car stopped, and it lead you to a bridal shop?!

 

"Excuse me, what are we doing here?" You asked the driver.

 

"Just go," Minho -to your shock- answered with a smile.

 

"eh?" You confusedly asked but you were soon recovered form you confused state when The Almighty Key dragged you out.

 

"Your shock don't have any place here," he whispered as you both proceeded inside.

 

"Ms. please prepare it now," You heard key said and after a while, a girl went out with a white dress on her hand. 

 

"Thank you," Key uttered as he get the dress and passed it to me. I stared at it.

 

"Just what the heck is happening, Key!?" You asked him, he just smiled and mouthed.

 

"Go!" Key pushed you to the dressing room, leaving you no choice but to try that dress on.

 

"Wow!" Was the word to escape Key's mouth when he saw you exit the room. You were stunning, you're wearing a strapless egg-shell colored dress with a layered skirt and you're just simply stunning.

 

"Like, seriously, Kim Kibum can you please tell me what the fudge is happening here!?" You asked, irritated by all these stuff.

 

"Tsk! No more questions please, we still have LOTS to do!" He yelled at you as he -almost- threw your a pair of white stiletto to you. You unwillingly wore it, knowing you don't have a fight with this man, he is THE ALMIGHTY KEY after all.

 

"Hurry up!" He yelled once more as he entered the black car. You puffed your cheeks before getting in.

 

Next stop... salon.

 

"What are we doing here?!" You yelled at key. He covered his ear before glaring at you and replying a annoying 'duh?!' before dragging you out of the car.

 

You hate salons and everybody knows that including this guy, but why the heck did he dragged you in a salon?!

 

 "Ms!" As soon as you entered the place he called someone which assist you immediately.

 

"Aish!" you silently sighed.

 

You closed your eyes and unwillingly, you drifted of to dreamland. when you woke up, you were surprised.

 

"Is this me?" You asked yourself facing the mirror, I mean, you're drop dead gorgeous!

 

You're wearing a to die for gown and now, you're hair is tied up in a group and a silver headband is supporting your hair from falling, your don't have much make up on but heck! You're beautiful and you also didn't miss the accessories you're wearing, they're all pearl.

 

All in all, you look like this:

 

"Stop spazzing over yourself and get out here, we need to get somewhere~" Key sang as he exit the salon leaving you behind.

 

"Key~" You sang as you enter the car, Key ignored you, so you turned to Minho.

 

"Minho-ah~" You called out softly, you know Minho has a soft spot for you as a noona.

 

"Not telling anything noona~" He sang to you and smiled, you just pouted.

 

"Okay, okay fine, but can I ask you guys one thing?" you uttered in defense, they both looked at you but Minho looked only for a while.

 

"Am I getting married?" You asked them, they both just smiled at you.

 

"What kind of answer is that?" You thought as you continued being confused. Heck, this is the most confusing time of your life.


UPDATE! AHAHAHA, it's not yet finished, It's too long so I decide to cut it out.