CONFUSED

Forever Siblings

 

I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY WRITING STYLES..WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? DO COMMENT OKAY..

SOO AH and LILI’S HOUSE

“Unnie, are you free tomorrow?”
“hmm, not for the whole day. I still need to do some vocal practice in the evening. But I’m free in the morning. Why?”
“hee. Let’s go for shopping? I need to buy few clothes since the winter is coming. And our stock is running out. “
“Okay. Anything’s for you. Ah, since you have stopped tutoring, what do you planning to do?”
“hmm. I want to further my study. I have decided to send few applications to some Universities”

“Waa. That’s great for you. If only I own the genius brain like you”
“Unnie. You shouldn’t say like that. Nobody was born as a smart person immediately. We need to give and take in this world. It’s not that u are not clever right? I saw your High school result.”
“hmm. Hehe, I don’t even know why I’m not interested to enter college”
“that’s because you have a hidden talent. Your voice is making people fall in love with you. And you should be grateful that you are the owner of that husky voice. I envy you for that”

 

Silent is passing through the two people. Then, Soo Ah remember something. The things that she and Na Jung been discussed earlier.

“Li-ah, are you sleeping?”

“aigoo, Unnie, are you trying to state the obvious right now? Kekeke. Why?”
“I need to tell you something. It’s about Morning Call and also might about you”
Lily who was been lying down on her bed, immediately waking up. From Soo Ah’s tone, she know that it is something that is very important.

“what is it Unnie? To be honest, I noticed that the three of you were kind of gloomy earlier. I want to ask but since we were eating, I don’t want to ruins the appetite.”

“Hmm. Please pay full attention to what I’m going to tell you okay?”
Lily nodded. Soo Ah is taking a deep breath before she starts her story.

“As you know, Morning Call actually consists of 4 members. Me, Na Jung , Hye Rim and Jenny. We practiced together and I thought that we are compatible with each other. You also know that we are going to debut soon right? This afternoon, our supervisor told us that Jenny is withdrawing herself from this project. I-i-I just don’t know what to do since she never told us beforehand. Na Jung is the most depressed here. She doesn’t want her parents sacrificed to be ended like this. We are not allowed to debut with 3 members.” Soo Ah stopped her talks for a while. Giving her dongsaeng time to absorb what she has been told.

“okay, go on” Lily said.

“Today, to be more precise, at 5pm, one of the directors went to meet us in the practice room. And he told us a shocked news.” She stopped again. And her eyes met with Lily’s eyes. “We are told to find another member ASAP. Does not matter either she’s one of the trainee or just an ordinary person. I have discussed with Na Jung and Hye Rim as we were wandering around the building and we failed to persuade any of the trainee. Morning Call is a project. Nobody wants to waste their training years for a project that doesn’t have clear future. And~” for the third times, she stopped and her eyes again met with Lily.
‘’And~~?” Lily asks with her head move the right a little bit
“And, we decided to recruits you as the new member of Morning Call”
Soo Ah last words shocked Lily as is opened slowly and her eyes like wanna popped out from the socket.