Morning Call's Lifesaver

Forever Siblings

 

Su Ah, Na Jung and Hye Rim walk together, leaving the SM Entertainment building. The girls now are heading to Su Ah’s house, just a few blocks of building from their company. No one is speaking and what can be heard only the sound of their breath. As they are nearly reaching the house, Su Ah’s phone is ringing and she quickly answers the incoming call.

“Yeoboseyo? Oh, Li-ah. What’s up?” Su Ah stay silent to hear the person who called her. “Oh really? So where are you right now? Yup yup. Unnie know that place. Okay, see you there,” said Su Ah before she hangs up the call. Su Ah turn away to Na Jung and Hye Rim. “Lily said that she’s not at home right now. She’s waiting for us at the Omma Cooks Restaurant. Dinner is for free tonight,” Su Ah said.

Then, the three of them crossed the road, heading to the restaurant where the so-called Lily is waiting for them.

(At the restaurant)

Lily, who is wearing casually, waits for her adopted sister patiently to enjoy their dinner. She wants to treat Su Ah because today she already got her payment. Lily works as a private tutor. She teaches Basic English and Mathematics.

She’s been staring on the menu before a hand is placed on her shoulder. As a response, she quickly turns away and then a sweet smile appears on her face.

“Unnie, u makes me shocked,” she said. Lily then stood up and greets both Na Jung and Hye Rim.

“Hehehe. I’m sorry. Thought that u noticed me,” Su Ah answered back.

“Hehehe. Please sit down. I did not ordered yet because I’m not sure whether to take a’la carte or combo set. What do you think?” she asks them.

“Hmm. I’m also not sure. Why not u decides it? Since you are going to pay right?’’ said Su ah before she grinding a smirk on her face.

After few minutes of thinking, they decide to order combo set. As the waiter done taking the order, the girls remain silence before Na Jung breaks it.

“Lily-ah, do you interest in dancing? Or singing?’’ out of sudden she asks Lily. Su Ah and Hye rim were shocked because they think that they know what Na Jung is talking about.

“Eh? Unnie, why did u suddenly ask me?”

“No, it just I just want to know. There’s nothing to be talk. Hehehe. Plus, we are going to debut soon, so I kept thinking about singing, dancing and all other things about becoming a singer”

“Owh. Aigoo unnie, you know me right? I’m the die-hard fans of K-pop okay? So, of course I’m interested in that kind of activities. Owh, I just finished practicing EXO; MAMA dance. Later I’ll show you my dancing abilities okay?’’ said Lily to Na Jung.

Na Jung smiles widely. She thanks God deep inside her heart. “Okay, call.” She answers Lily. Then, Na Jung took out her phone, typing a text message to someone.

Su Ah feels a vibration inside her sweater pocket. Took out the phone and read the message that she just received.

 

 ‘Unnie, I think I have found our new memberJ. U know what I meant right? It’s your action next :-p’

‘Are you serious --__--? Lily? I don’t think that she’s going to agree with it. It’s not even her ambition or dreams ok?’

‘Well, maybe we can persuade her nicely ^___^. Look, becoming a singer is our dream right? And it just a few steps more before we can reach it. Morning Call is just a project. Once we are done with the promotion, it will be disbanded and I’m sure there’ll be changes of member. Unnie, this is our chance. Not for a long time. Just one year. Forward all the message to Hye Rim please~ ‘

‘I’ll try to talk with Lily later. But don’t build your hopes ok?’

‘ahrasseo. Don’t worry. Not hurt feeling whatever the outcome is’ 

 

Su Ah and Na Jung placed their hand phone on the table. Right in time, the foods arrived before Lily speaks because she kept wandering what’s going on between the Morning Call members. They said that they’re going to debut soon, but there’s no light of happiness on their faces. She has decided to ask Su Ah later.

All the girls enjoying their dinner peacefully.