Chapter 6

Desire of the soul

After putting her things in the car she looked over and saw Jay stareing at her but she quickly looked away and ignored it, she got into her car and started to drive off. Her mind was filled with thoughts abour Jay, he wouldn't leave her mind even after putting her favourite band on TVXQ, their powerful voices filled the car almost making her want to sing along and drown into the music. After stopping outside her house TVXQ were still playing in her headphones and when she walked in she was filled with their voices and nothing else, it was normal for her to come home to a house with no one in it sometimes she wishes her parents gave her a little brother or sister but that would just cause trouble for her. 

She slowly walked up to her bedroom with her phone in one hand and her bag in the other hoping for it to go off but nothing, she wouldnt't get calls or text messages from anyone if it wasn't important but all she wanted was a small message from Jay no matter how hard she tried to forget their conversation it was impossible for her. She felt a deep connection between them it was like they we're might to be pulled together like 2 magnets but it hurt her hard since he didn't feel the same. After a few hours of doing her homework and staring at her phone endless number of times it still wouldn't go off, the thoughts going through her mind was just painful all she could think about was him and how he could ignore her it hurt her but she had to try to move on as that is his wish and he is her teacher after all. 

The next day she woke up and hated knowing she had to go and see him again. "Arghh" she shouted out loud, but she still got up and got ready knowing what she had to face. After arriving she put in her headphones and headed to her first class, Maths. As the day soon came to an finish she had just one last lesson to go and that was Science, she had to see his face and pay attention knowing how much she didn't want to, she had to. Alexis out in her headphones again and TXVQ came blasting through her ears and once she walked in Jay took it off her "see me after class Alexis" he demended and put it in his draw.

Alexis spent the lesson staring at the whiteboard, looking at her notebook or at the clock wishing the lesson would hurry up and finish. After the lesson when everyone left she walked up to him and asked "can I have my phone back?" He stared at her and slowly handed her the phone "I don't want to see it again Alexis, so please don't take it out" he asked politely while she mumbled "yeah just like you don't want anything to do with me" he stared at her in surprise and slight anger in his eyes "excuse me?" "You heard me you deny what your feeling toward me after that one night just because I'm your student!?" He stared at her surprised at get sudden outburst and walked to close the door slowly.

he walked back to her slowly, he was so close to her that their noses are almost touching he looked deep in to her eyes. Suddenly, he kissed her placing his hands and both her cheeks and held her close.