Chapter 3

Desire of the soul

 

Alexis POV:

I woke up the next morning in a apartment I had no idea where I was and then I noticed that I was I tried to remember what happened last night, I remember drinking dancing and then that jacket and that's when it all came back to me. I had with someone I didn't even know the name of I got of the soft, big bed and wrapped the bed sheet around me I opened the bedroom door and walked to the living room I didn't see him anywhere and then I saw a note on the kitchen table. 

To Alexis,

Your clothes are in the dryer I washed them for you, I hoped you had a amazing night last night as I know I did haha. Well you are welcome to stay if you like and when I get home I can drop you off or you can leave I don't mind, but if you do leave lock the door there's a key in the plant pot outside.

P.S. If your wondering how I know your name It because I read your driver license

From Jay.


Jay? so that's what his name was I was standing there holding the note for about 3 minutes when the dryer stopped I walked towards it and got all my clothes and underwear but first I went to have a relaxing shower and then I left, after locking the door I walked to the nearest bus stop and rode the bus home I got many looks for various people but mostly boys who just wanted a shag. I got off and walked the rest of the way I was only a street away but my feet were killing why couldn't I of just stayed on the bus but then again I didn't want to be stared at, I took my heels off and continued to walk. 

I got there just as it hit 9am I knew my parents wouldn't be in as they were on a business trip then I thought yeah right they were probably shagging people, my parents were having some problems as they would always fight when they were at home and mom knowing about dad chesting she still didn't do anything. I just walked upstaires got out of my dress and fell asleep I didn't want to do anything at the moment so slept for most of the day. 

Jay POV

I woked up in the morning looking beside me I saw this beautiful girl that I wanted she was amazing last night was amazing she took control and it loved it, I got out of bed and put on my boxers and headed to the kitchen I looked at the time and I knew I was late for the teachers meeting for the new year. I got ready and wrote Alexis a note and secretly put my phone number in her phone I took one more look at her sleeping form and headed off.

While driving to school I was thinking about Alexis she was purely fantastic I wanted to know everything about her she was truely my one and only. I was hoping she would also stay and let me drive her home but she probably would of left but I hope not.