Leaving for the forest of death

Melting the icy heart of the black pearl

 

"Yuri ah, this training is not going to be easy. Trust me, it's way tougher than what you think. You might not even be able to survive. Are you sure you dare to take up this challenge?" Joker looked at Yuri with a serious expression on his face. 
 
"Yes. I will, and I promise I'll come out alive, no matter what." Yuri said firmly, her eyes filled with the hatred towards her father and the desire to take her revenge.
 
Yuri turned to look at Soohyun who was standing on her right, a worried expression printed on his face. Even though both of them didn't talk much the day before, they someone had already shared an unbreakable bond. It might seem so unrealistic and magical, but that was the truth. They felt that all these were just because of fate.
 
"Soohyun oppa, I'll be fine. Trust me and wait for me okay?" Yuri gave Soohyun ann assuring smile as she was led by one of the men to the barren land outside, where she was to take a private helicopter to her destination, which was called "the forest of death". No one who went in for training had ever survived, except for Joker, Soohyun and a few other men who were high ranking guys of Joker's gang.
 
Yuri felt a tinge of uneasiness as she walked towards the helicopter that was already waiting for her. Joker had told her how difficult it is to survive in that forest, and she acknowledged the danger in there. After all, she was only 7. Although all the sudden chain of incidents that happened made her so much more mature than before, she was still a kid. She was supposed to be in the playground with her family at this age, not going to a forest alone. But she had no choice, but to accept her fate. She took in a deep breath and stepped into the helicopter.
 
"Soohyun oppa, wait for me. I'll definitely be back."