Gym Clothes

First Love Academy

 

 

As the door clicked shut and Kyuhyun heard Sungmin's footsteps getting fainter and fainter, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. He stared at the two pink cranes in confusion. "Could he be...?"

 

Kyuhyun quickly shook that thought away. It was just a huge coincidence. Folding origami cranes is a common hobby right? It didn't necessarily mean that Sungmin was his first crush. There's no way and besides he couldn't fall for the president who had many admirers and love confessions daily by both girl and boy students. They were too different. Sungmin was cool and he was just a nerd. It wouldn't work out anyway. But Kyuhyun couldn't deny that he felt attracted to the blond president. He shook his head, he tried to reason with himself that it wasn't a full on crush yet, just plain admiration. Right? Yeah that's it.

 

His thoughts were cut off when the door opened slightly and Ryeowook's head popped in. "Hey Kyuhyunnie did president Sungmin leave already?"

 

"Thanks for finally showing up Wookie." Kyuhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

Ryeowook sheepishly smiled, "I'm really sorry Kyuhyunnie I just didn't want to get in trouble but anyway you look troubled. Did something happen with the president?" 

 

Kyuhyun showed Ryeowook the two pink origami cranes, "I didn't make these. President Sungmin did." 

 

Ryeowook quickly put two and two together and started squealing and bouncing up and down. He quickly rushed over to Kyuhyun and started bombarding him with questions. "So president Sungmin is your first crush right? Why isn't he here with you right now? Why aren't you guys being all lovey-dovey right now? Did you tell him you were that kid from before? Are--?"

 

Kyuhyun covered Ryeowook's mouth with his hand in order to keep him quiet. "I'm not sure if he's actually my first crush and no I didn't tell him."

 

"Why not?" Ryeowook tried to mumble through Kyuhyun's hand that was still on his mouth.

 

Kyuhyun sighed dramatically, "First of all I think it's just a coincidence and secondly It's obvious that he doesn't remember me so what's the point of telling him. He would probably laugh at me and call me crazy and just walk away. It's better if I don't tell him."

 

Ryeowook clucked his tongue in disappointment, "This won't do. Kyuhyun you need to take chances in life. At least try to become his friend and see where things take you guys and coincidence my . No one in this school takes a fancy to folding origami cranes except for you and Sungmin. Trust me."

 

Kyuhyun merely shrugged his shoulders in response. His head was pounding and he felt like sleeping, so he layed back down on the nurse's bed. He didn't expect Ryeowook to lay down next to him as well. "Wookie?"

 

"I came running here to check up on you and now I'm tired..." Ryeowook pretended to yawn as he cuddled closer to Kyuhyun, "Let me stay with you please?"

 

Kyuhyun hummed in reply as he closed his eyes. It didn't bother him that Ryeowook was cuddling him, nope not one bit. He was already used to it since Ryeowook would crawl into his bed every single day in the middle of the night claiming that his bed was more comfortable than his. Neither of them knew how it happened but they found themselves in a peaceful nap after some time passed. Kyuhyun was drooling all over the nurse's pillow and Ryeowook was snoring quietly while snuggling Kyuhyun's arm. Neither of them noticed the door opening.

 

"Kyuhyun I brought you my spare gym clothes so you can change into them since Nurse Jungsu will take forever on her lunch break. I know they might be a little small on you but it's better than noth--" Sungmin chirped happily as he made his way inside the nurses office with a pair of dark blue sweatpants and tshirt in his hand. He froze at the sight in front of him. He wondered why his heart started aching all of the sudden. Why was he feeling sad? Was it because Kyuhyun looked so happy sleeping next to Ryeowook? Were they seeing eachother? But why would that matter to him?

 

Sungmin tip-toed over to the two sleeping figures and placed his gym clothes next to Kyuhyun. He noticed Kyuhyun was drooling all over nurse Jungsu's pillow and he let out a small giggle. He then looked at Ryeowook and slightly wished that he was the one sleeping next to Kyuhyun instead. Wait. What? Where did that thought come from?

 

Sungmin shook his head. "I must be hungry... yeah that's it." Sungmin sighed as he patted his stomach and left the room quietly.

 

The last period bell rang instantly waking Kyuhyun up from his two hour long nap. He quickly sat up and looked at his surroundings, he was still in the nurses office without nurse Jungsu in sight. How long was his lunch break anyway? He looked to his left to see that Ryeowook was nowhere in sight, but figured that the smaller male went back to class already. His headache went away and decided that he should go back to class, since it was the last class of the day he figured why not?

 

At the end of the bed he noticed a set of folded gym clothes. "Is this for me?" Kyuhyun picked up the tshirt and wondered who brought him this, his mind quickly thought it was Ryeowook. He turned the shirt around saw the word "LEE" printed in black bold letters on it. "Ryeowook's last name isn't Lee..." Kyuhyun frowned, "C-Could it be Sungmin? He's the only Lee I know and he knows that I needed an extra change of clothes."

 

Kyuhyun couldn't stop the small smile that was creeping on his face, he quickly changed into Sungmin's gym clothes and made a mental note to thank him later.
 

 

Kyuhyun was actually considering to change back into his pasta stained clothes. He looked absolultely ridiciously in Sungmin's gym clothes, the pants were a little too tight and it reached his shins. The tshirt was tight as well even though he was rather slim. Why was Sungmin so short? 

 

"...Still Sungmin did make an effort to bring me this... " Kyuhyun debated with himself and finally made the decision to go back to class. If people laughed at him it wouldn't be anything new anyway.

 

 

 

 


A/N: alsdja;slkfjkajfs OMG I finally updated this fic x3 SORRY for the short chapter as well~  I'm sorry guys~ I promise to update more often... //rolls away