I Won't Let You Go - Part 2/2 [ Finale ]

Hopelessly Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: I Won't Let You Go - Part 2/2 [ Finale ]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So...you and Jongup are..."

"Together. Finally. We're finally together." The younger laughed softly as he popped a fry into his mouth. "Can you believe it? I followed your advice yesterday and went to his house. I saw his sister half but thought it was a girl that he slept with." The elder raised his eyebrows as he stared at the younger. "But as I ran off, Jongup ran after me and told me the situation. We kissed and made up. I texted him this morning, asking him if we were going out and he said yeah. So, yes. Me and Jongup are together." Zelo explained. Daehyun stared at him with raised eyebrows in silence for minutes before he huffed and leaned back.

"Well, geez. You're lucky. I wish Yongguk was like that." He said. Zelo glanced silently at the older, his eyes narrowing softly. "...Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Are you going to go Yongguk's place tonight for dinner...? A deal is a deal." He said. Daehyun stared at him and lowered his gaze, twirling his fork around his mashed potatoes. "...Right? I did my part of the deal. Now you have to do yours." Daehyun sighed deeply and put a fork-ful of mashed potatoes into his mouth as he let out a soft groan.

"Fine." He said reluctantly. Zelo rolled his eyes.

"Do I have to call your dad and tell him that you have to go to Yongguk's place?" Zelo said and raised his eyebrows. Daehyun looked up and stared at him. "And don't think I won't tell him your guys' situation!"

"...You wouldn't!" Daehyun exclaimed, his eyes wide. Zelo chuckled and leaned in, putting his arms on the lunch table.

"Try me." He said, raising his eyebrows. Daehyun's eyes narrowed and they stared at each other in silence. After minutes of silence, Daehyun sighed and looked away, shaking his head softly.

"...Fine! Geez! I'll go!" He said in defeat. Zelo nodded with a smile. "Now finish eatting. We got class in 10 minutes." Zelo chuckled and continued to eat.

"So..I heard you called Judge Yong last night after you dad came back from the court." He said. Daehyun nodded, more interested in his food more than the conversation. "...How did it turn out? Are you moving with your mother to America or staying here with your father?"

"Neither." Daehyun said. Zelo blinked, his eyes slightly widening. "I'm old enough to be on my own. I fought myself, saying that it's going to be my choice on where I stay, not theirs. I'm 19 years old. I've already got a good job, signed up and approved for an apartment, and I'm going to be graduating in a few weeks."

"And what did the judge do? Did she agree?" Zelo said, in shock. Daehyun looked up at him and nodded as he smiled. Zelo beamed. "So you'll be staying here?!" Daehyun chuckled softly and nodded again. "Oh my god, yes!" He launched across the table and hugged Daehyun tightly. Daehyun exclaimed before he chuckled softly, hugging him back. "I'm so happy! I thought I'd never see you again..."

"Well, I'm here. And I'll always be here." Daehyun said simply with a smile. Zelo smiled and let go of him, beaming up at his hyung. "I'll be living in an apartment down the road from the school. It's ironic. The apartment complex is across the street from your house."

"Jinjja?" Zelo said, blinking. Daehyun nodded. "Cool! My grandma agreed that I can bring you over whenever you want to. She loves you, Dae! She says that you're a good influence." Daehyun laughed. "Keeping me out of trouble and stuff."

"I am the trouble." Daehyun joked as he laughed softly. Zelo laughed, shaking his head.

"Aniyo, you're not trouble! Only when you want to be." He said. Daehyun chuckled and continued eating.

"So...after tonight, do you think me and Yongguk will be normal?" Daehyun asked. Zelo nodded.

"Oh, of course you guys will be. Yongguk dealt with Himchan by telling the principal--er, your father--about how Himchan has been treating you." Daehyun's eyes flew open. "Yes, he knows about your situation already. He doesn't mind, actually, he wasn't really surprised that you two love each other. Anyways, but yeah, Himchan is in OSS for the rest of the school year and he won't be able to be on the graduating stage with you." Zelo explained. Daehyun sighed and finished his food.

"So...you're saying that at the dinner tonight, Yongguk apologize like a mad man and kiss me like everything is going to be okay?" Daehyun said. Zelo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Dae, everything is going to be okay." He murmured a little.

"How do I know that?"

"Because not many people fight for their lovers, even if they think they don't have a chance at winning."

 

 

"Son, just go. I don't want to hear any of your complaints. Yongguk is waiting for you." His father said. Daehyun sighed before turned around to face his father. Daehyun had managed to get dressed and style his hair, but he didn't want to walk out that door.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny-jeans with zippers on the legs and a a deep grey v-neck t-shirt. His brown hair was straightened perfectly and his eyes were slightly outlined in black. For a simple date at Yongguk's house, Daehyun completely stressed on who he would look.

"I'll drive you there, okay?" His fath

Please log in to read the full chapter