T W O ;;

Just like Cheese & Chocolate.

"Eh? Who's that guy?" Jessica asked.

"Where? What? Who's that guy?" Gina asked while fixing her not-even-messy hair.

"That guy.. That guy who was walking infront of the TS Studio!" Jessica replied as she knocked Gina's head.

From a few metres infront of them, a young man walked in to TS Studio while carrying a bagpack with him. The guy were wearing a white T-Shirt and purple varsity jacket with a bunny logo, and also paired with denim coloured jeans. He also wore 'Obey' snap-back with black 'Rayban' sunglasses. His face? Hard to describe because of the snap-back that he wore. But from a distance, he did look impressive.

They stared at the young man that spontaneously walked straight to the TS Studio. After that young man walked in to the TS Studio, they looked at each other with no words came out from their mouths. Gyuri showed her i'm-trying-to-hide-my-shock-face while looking at her friends.

Jessica felt excited. She just can't look at hot boys. I want him! He has to be mine! She told herself while fixing her very-short-dress and her curly hair. She thoughts that she was very beautiful without having to participate in beauty pageants. Conceited .

"He's hot! Is he a new student?" Jessica asked with her shining eyes 'spying' her target. If only she had those cupid, she would shoot it straight to his heart. As a result, in love! Weeeee~

"No! He's not!" Gyuri quickly denied with that I-think-I-know-everything face.

Jessica's frustation was unbearable. She asked irritated to Gyuri, "Eh? You know that guy?"

Gina and Hyunju were shocked. Shocked because of the way Gyuri denied Jessica's question as if she knew all about that guy.

"I don't really know about that guy. But I think that's Yongguk, the guy that the year-three and year-four seniors always told me." Gyuri told them with a proud smile on her lips.

"What else?" Jessica and Gina asked simultaneously.

Hyunju just quietly blinking in dismay to see her friends' behaviours, wanting to know more about that Yongguk guy.

"They said that Yongguk has a mental problem. He should have graduated now. But because of his mental problem, he have to repeat this studio subject of third semester again. That means, he will graduate with all of us." Gyuri told them more.

"Hah? Why should he repeat the studio subject? Is he that bad? But why I never saw him before? It's impossible for me to overlook a handsome guy like him?!" Jessica tapped her forehead with her index finger like trying to remember if she had met with that Yongguk guy before.

Gyuri smiled and quickly explained, "That's normal,okay.. He was not the only senior who had to repeat the studio subject. But in Yongguk's case, he's other than other people, because including this time, this is the third times he repeats the studio subject of third semester. You never saw him before, because he simply failed the studio subject of third semester. So, when he's in the forth semester, he couldn't pursue the studio subject, but go to other school to learn other subjects. It means that he have to wait for another semester before come back in to the studio with the third semester juniors. Some seniors told me, the lecturer had to thrawt Yongguk because he didn't followed the specified theme."

"He thrawted? He already lost six credit hours but still remains at Seoul Arts University? Awesome!" Gina cried. Gina often get C in her dance subject and lost a lot of marks.

"This is because in other subjects, he scored even though he always come late to class. Most of all, I heard, he got A for other subjects. So, do not wonder if the marks remains 2.5 and above despite the loss of six credit hours. Now, he already finished his other subjects, but if this time he failed the studio subject, there will be no sorry for him. I'm sure that he will be kick out of the university after this." Gyuri explained with a proud smile.

"So, he supposed to be our senior and he's 21 years old.. Right?" Gina guessed as she count using her fingers. She's a bit slow if force to count without using a calculator.

"Yes. I heard that he was in fact a genius but he always skipped the studio class. He didn't send the paper lyrics and other homeworks. He likes to fool around and not being serious when in the studio. He always coming late to the lecture hall and always sat in the back row, far from other people. In short, he's troublemaker. He's weird. Mystery. No one who knows more about himself because he didn't want to mix with other people since he was in year-one. The seniors told me that Yongguk often talked to himself while doing his homework. And also, the seniors told me that Yongguk did a crazy work when he was in year-one. He drank the ink liquid!" Gyuri told them as if she really know Yongguk. But actually, she only heard from her seniors' friends gossiping among themselves.

"Yuckkkk! Is he crazy or what? Why would he drank the ink liquid?! Ewwwww~ Gross." Gina commented.

"Why would he drank the ink liquid?" Hyunju asked. It feels just mentally ill people are willing to do something like that. What a waste, he's handsome but he's mentally ill.

Gyuri cleared before continued her story in response to Hyunju's question.

"The seniors told me, Yongguk was badly judged by the lecturer during the presentation of the final project of the semester. After that, he was like speechless.. He doesn't talked to to anyone then started to daydreaming and continued to drink the ink liquid in the ink container which happens to be infront of him. All of the seniors were suprised but Yongguk seems spontaneous when he drink the ink liquid."

Jessica gasped but at the same time, amazed because Gyuri knows a lot of things about that guy.

"Hyunju! You'll be able to know more about that Yongguk. He goes to the same studio with you." Jessica said while tapping Hyunju's shoulder with a creepy smile on her face.

"Eh? How do you know he goes to the same studio with me? Maybe he just go there to meet his friends, or any other reason. We don't know, right?" Hyunju answered as her forehead wrinkled.

"Aish! Stupid. You're not useful at all. Quickly go to your studio. See if he has the same studio with you. If it's true, I am the person who most often come to visit your studio later." Jessica winked at Hyunju. Luckily she was not in the same studio with Hyunju. All of them went to the different studio. Jessica, SM Studio. Gyuri, DSP Studio, same with Hara. And last, Gina, Cube Studio. They're known as the 'G. G. J.' [ Gina. Gyuri. Jessica. ]

"See if I want to! ." Hyunju murmured the last part. This is so not her style. She doesn't like to care about others' business. Especially the boys.

"Aish! Try to be open-minded. I'm not asking you to flirt with him. I just want you to make sure whether he goes to the same studio with you or not. After that, I myself will start the next move." Jessica said arrogantly.

"Ish.. What's wrong with you, Jessica? You act too fast. We're girls. Aren't you ashamed if you were accused for being overacting?" Hyunju said, not happy with Jessica's behaviour. Jessica likes to break the ice with the boys. Her clothes were so y and not suitable for university. With all of those colorful clothes, expensive brands and thick make-up, Jessica always considered herself as Paris Hilton's twins. In fact, Jessica always thought all men in Seoul Arts University were interested in her. I think Jessica has reached the beautifool chronicle! 

"I don't care! This age of studying in this university is our time for us to look for a man to be our husband. Working as an idol will make us busy all the time. So now, I'd rather be accused overacting than being an old woman without being married to someone." Jessica stated confidently.

"Whatever you said then, Jessica. Okay then, I'll be going to my studio first." Hyunju said. She's no longer interested in continuing their conversations with the three of them. Hyunju immediately walked to TS Studio.

 

 ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─  ─

Ugh! What's wrong with those girls just now? They even tilted their heads while looking at me~ I think this is the first they saw a guy. Nor is there anything wrong with me today? Bang Yongguk asked himself because just now he glanced at thos girls who were staring at him. Yongguk examined himself. Nothing is missing. No torn jeans. Even the white T-Shirt on his body also clean.

Satisfied with his own appearance, Yongguk continue to explore the studio. He must choose a suitable place as his place of work while in TS Studio. What's the most important is, the place has to be 'isolated'. But most of the places are marked, meaning the seats are all taken. Yongguk continue to walked until the end of the studio, close to a long dicussion table. Yongguk's eyes saw a work space that only contains two drafting table, shelves and two desks. There was no one there.

Yongguk smiled widely when he saw the table next to the window was still empty. He approached the table immediately. From there, he could see the football field. Ah~ Very peaceful and relaxing. Yeah! This table will be where I dwell. Hehehe! Yongguk said to himself while smiled satisfiedly. 

Unfortunately, Hyunju came. When she saw someone was trying to take her place, she quickly spoke, "Err.. Dear oppa,  I'm sorry, but for your information, that place is actually mine."

That soft voice automatically eliminate Yongguk's passion. Dear oppa? Sounds so polite. As fast as lighting, Yongguk turns to see who's that girl. Simple clothes, and looks cute with those round eyes. Yongguk looked at her for a moment. She's so cute! Damn girl-  But then Yongguk quickly realized that he stared at that girl's face for so long. No! I shouldn't do that at the first place. He quickly pulled a serious face. Just then he noticed that, she was one of the girls who stared at him in the coridor earlier.

"Why do you dare to say that this place is yours? I don't see there's any signs of it? The other table also does not appear as they're already have an owner." Yongguk replied with unfriendly voice. To him, that's the only way for him to avoid being too friendly with females. That's why he's often branded as 'anti-woman' by his group of friends.

"Try you see that shelf under the drafting table. Locked. These keys are the key for that shelf. So, that place is automatically mine." Hyunju still kept the politeness in her voice as she replied Yongguk while holding a bunch of keys in her hand.

Listen to that, Yongguk quickly bow. That's when he saw a locked shelf and affixed a name 'Lee Hyunju' on its door. Oh? The name's Hyunju? Yongguk sighed. The evidence were already showed up infront of his eyes without having difficile. What am I waiting for? Yongguk reached his bag that was lying on the Hyunju's drafting table.

"If you want, you can sit here as well as only I sit alone in this place." Hyunju said, with no weird intention on her mind. What's wrong with Yongguk sitting here while the other students also already have their own places?

Yongguk didn't respond. Without a word, Yongguk walked without looking at Hyunju's face even thought he had just walked past. Yongguk walked to the end of the studio but there were no more empty table for him to sit.

Like it or not, Yongguk had also sat at the table next to Hyunju's table. He grunted resentful. After putting his bag on the chair, Yongguk kept silent in the chair while facing the partition.

Hyunju stared at Yongguk with interest. He's hot. Damn.. But he's mentally ill. Why~ Yongguk narrowly look like a statue with a look straight forward. With side view, Hyunju found out that Yongguk's eyelids were not blinking. Yongguk, she's staring at you. Gosh. Stop staring at me! After a few minutes of silent, Yongguk's body moved and Yongguk's eyes gazed around the room. He was visibly agitated , like trying hard to drown out surrounding enviroment. Suddenly, his eyes stucked to Hyunju's.

"Can you move to another table?" Yongguk suddenly asked as he stared at Hyunju's eyes.

 

  ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬   ▬

 

author's corner.  «

 

YAY! Another update. c: I'm happy. Weeeeee~

By the way. I've added three new characters in this story.

  • Gina Choi. [ She's pretty.  ]

         

  • Gyuri.

         

  • Jessica Jung.

         

 

       Sorry for all the grammar mistakes. I asked my cousin to teach me, okay? She's waaaayy younger than me but her english is damn goooooooood. I'm jelleh. ;-;  She's kind hearted, so she's the one who always fixed my grammars and stufffs. Thank you cousin!

Well. Do subscribe and those who comments are loved.